B & C - All About Love

Old August 29th 03, 09:59 PM
Debbie Maizels

Bev wrote:

Deb, hope you write all about it, I believe it is an unforgetable
experience - can't wait to hear your tales.
Ours would be a year away almost so I can't get excited yet but I can
dream can't I.

Oh yes - dreaming is good, very good - especially when it comes true
I will certainly write about it if people are interested - a once in a
lifetime trip, for sure. Dare I admit, it's actually our honeymoon ))
(March is apparently a better time to go than November)

Deb.
--
Y! diatomdeb :: 0°07'W 51°18'N :: www.scientific-art.com

Old August 30th 03, 08:27 PM
Bev

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:

Bev wrote:

Tanada wrote:

Bev wrote:

The magical catnip smell spray is put out by Rudducks and comes from
Australia (wouldn't you know it, hehe) I wonder when John will cotton
on to the fact that the cats don't love him at all but just adore his
trousers!

That was a slick idea, Bev. I hope John never finds out what happened.
He needs to feel as loved as you do. Maybe if he feeds the beasts as
often as you do, it would help. Around here, the cleaner of the cat
boxes tends to get the adoration. They really love following the hoomin
(usually Mandy) around.

Pam S.

Pam, John means well but never gets to clean up things or feed the
little darlings. But he has his good points, seems he thinks he has
saved up enough for us to pay a visit to the Galapagos Islands next
winter. Whackoooooooooooooo. He knows I have always longed to go there
and see the critters. Now I am busily scheming how many of my loved ng.
friends I can visit. (can't wait to show him D. Yehudah's snake) You
and your gang are on my list but I suspect are a bit far away from LA -
sigh.

Huh? I LIVE in LA (Los Angeles) but I had no idea the Galapagos Islands
were anywhere near us! (Or do you plan a long detour, to visit Dave?)

Bev

--
God may have created man before woman but there is always a rough draft
before the masterpiece.

Evelyn, We would fly to L.A first because I have relations there and I
know they would be offended if we didn't stay with them. We would look
at getting a cruise from L.A possibly. But it is all in the melting pot
at the moment - Alaska is another alternative!

Bev