Impatient Cats

Old August 29th 03, 12:26 AM
Angela Ryan

Default Impatient Cats

You may recall a post of mine (yesterday, previous day), where I said that
Gizmo knows what time I'll be home and waits for me.....

Well.....yesterday I had a flat tyre and didn't get home till an hour later
than normal.....and what an impatient cat she was, looking at me as if to
say "and where do you think you've been young lady?"....tut tut...."now let
me in"

Funnily enough she was actually pacing when I got there!!!

Angela

Old August 29th 03, 12:58 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Angela Ryan" had some very
interesting things to say about Impatient Cats:

Funnily enough she was actually pacing when I got there!!!

Avery [my dove] paces when he wants out of his cage.

--
Seanette Blaylock
"You attribute perfect rationality to the whole of humanity, which has
Old August 29th 03, 05:37 AM
Marina

"Angela Ryan" wrote
You may recall a post of mine (yesterday, previous day), where I said that
Gizmo knows what time I'll be home and waits for me.....

Well.....yesterday I had a flat tyre and didn't get home till an hour

later
than normal.....and what an impatient cat she was, looking at me as if to
say "and where do you think you've been young lady?"....tut tut...."now

let
me in"

Funnily enough she was actually pacing when I got there!!!

I was late yesterday, too, because of a stupid meeting that was just a waste
of time when I could have been doing some actual work. Anyways, when I got
home I got a right telling off from Frank. Nikki just sits there looking at
me with her big sad eyes, laying the guilt on me. Well, they were appeased a
bit when I gave them fresh minced beef for their dinner.

--
Marina

Old August 29th 03, 07:27 AM
Tanada

Angela Ryan wrote:

You may recall a post of mine (yesterday, previous day), where I said that
Gizmo knows what time I'll be home and waits for me.....

Well.....yesterday I had a flat tyre and didn't get home till an hour later
than normal.....and what an impatient cat she was, looking at me as if to
say "and where do you think you've been young lady?"....tut tut...."now let
me in"

Funnily enough she was actually pacing when I got there!!!

Since Rob is home now full time, more or less, he's noticed that the
cats seem to worry if I'm not home from work right away. I stopped at
the grocery store last week and, as usual, zoned out. I got home with
my purchases 45 minutes late. I got a talking to by the felines. Rob
says that they acted worried when I wasn't home by 4:00, paced, sat in
the front windows, cried at the door, and so on. I feel honored that
they care, and more cautious about driving. I can't have Rob having
heart failure if I were in an accident, let alone the cats.

Pam S.