Anyone in the Quad Cities Area?

Old August 7th 05, 01:17 PM
jmcquown

Default Anyone in the Quad Cities Area?

Quad Cities = Moline & Rock Island, Illinois and Davenport & Bettendorf,
Iowa.

We're going to be up there for the Riverssance Festival of Fine Arts in
Lindsay Park, Davenport, in mid-September. There is a preview party the
evening of Friday, September 16th and the show is the 17th and 18th. Just
wanted to invite anyone who might be in the area to stop by and say "hi"

My LLL is the featured artist this year. This was a great show for him last
year we're hoping for good things this time around, too. We will probably
stay again at the incredibly cheap motel (home of the "toothless ones").

I didn't see any people with cats walking around last year but an exhibitor
had brought some Jack Russell terrorist pups. While walking around I
encountered a couple who adopted 2 of them. Those pups were bouncing all
over the place; I don't think the couple had any clue what they'd just
gotten themselves into LOL

Jill
--
I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.