OT Late cancellation

Old April 1st 12, 02:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default OT Late cancellation

So I was a couple of hours late in cancelling my subscription to NIN, so
I'll be here until this time next year. Can't promise that I'll post or
read much, but at least I still have my subscription (and no, it wasn't
about the money, but just the fact that I don't seem to come here very
often).

On-topic: Viktor on top of the cat tree (fuzzy photo, but I thought he
looked cute):

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...nnikki/008.jpg

--
Marina, Miranda, Caliban and Viktor.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Old April 1st 12, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lisa Katt[_2_]

"Marina" skrev i meddelandet
So I was a couple of hours late in cancelling my subscription to NIN, so
I'll be here until this time next year. Can't promise that I'll post or
read much, but at least I still have my subscription (and no, it wasn't
about the money, but just the fact that I don't seem to come here very
often).

On-topic: Viktor on top of the cat tree (fuzzy photo, but I thought he
looked cute):

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...nnikki/008.jpg

--
Marina, Miranda, Caliban and Viktor.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Marina, that was your subconsious that didn't want you to leave. LOL!
Elisabet

Old April 1st 12, 03:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On 04/01/2012 07:07 AM, Marina wrote:
So I was a couple of hours late in cancelling my subscription to NIN, so
I'll be here until this time next year. Can't promise that I'll post or
read much, but at least I still have my subscription (and no, it wasn't
about the money, but just the fact that I don't seem to come here very
often).

On-topic: Viktor on top of the cat tree (fuzzy photo, but I thought he
looked cute):

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...nnikki/008.jpg

He is more than cute. He is gorgeous! We are happy you will still drop
in when in the neighborhood. You really add to the charm of this place.
Best wishes. MLB
Old April 1st 12, 06:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

On 1.4.2012 17:53, MLB wrote:

He is more than cute. He is gorgeous! We are happy you will still drop
in when in the neighborhood. You really add to the charm of this place.
Best wishes. MLB

Thank you, that's very kind of you.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Old April 1st 12, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Marina wrote:

So I was a couple of hours late in cancelling my subscription to NIN, so
I'll be here until this time next year. Can't promise that I'll post or
read much, but at least I still have my subscription (and no, it wasn't
about the money, but just the fact that I don't seem to come here very
often).

They charged for a whole *year* because you were a few hours late? Wow.
Well, I hope it didn't cost too much. Good news for us, though!

On-topic: Viktor on top of the cat tree (fuzzy photo, but I thought he
looked cute):

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...nnikki/008.jpg

He definitely has that "I own the place" look that many young boy kitties
seem to have. The arrogance of youth.

--
Joyce

Fluffy Mackerel Pudding - "Once upon a time, the world was young and the
words 'mackerel' and 'pudding' existed far, far away from one another. One
day, that all changed. And then, whoever was responsible somehow thought
the word 'fluffy' would help." -- Hilarious recipes at: www.candyboots.com
Old April 2nd 12, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Bastette" wrote in message
Marina wrote:

So I was a couple of hours late in cancelling my subscription to NIN, so
I'll be here until this time next year. Can't promise that I'll post or
read much, but at least I still have my subscription (and no, it wasn't
about the money, but just the fact that I don't seem to come here very
often).

They charged for a whole *year* because you were a few hours late? Wow.
Well, I hope it didn't cost too much. Good news for us, though!

It costs 10 euros a year, they really cannot break it down smaller than
that. It's due 1 April.
I had great difficulty this year paying NIN as a while ago my debit card was
swallowed by the cash machine and I had to get a new one. Trying to change
my card number via Click & Buy proved more than difficult. After my 1st try
failed (put your issue number in, mandatory field..) and I tried 6 times to
say "there is no issue number on my card" and got automatic posts, I may or
may not have solved it.
If not, I will disappear in a few days.

NIN is worth every penny (or cent) and it is really cheap, paying in Euros
when it isn't your currency is usually not a problem.
I get no spam, they filter it out for you.

It's run by the University of Berlin. I kind of imagine students of
computers & English doing this if I get in touch with them, and I have done.

Old April 3rd 12, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Marina" wrote in message
So I was a couple of hours late in cancelling my subscription to NIN, so
I'll be here until this time next year. Can't promise that I'll post or
read much, but at least I still have my subscription (and no, it wasn't
about the money, but just the fact that I don't seem to come here very
often).

On-topic: Viktor on top of the cat tree (fuzzy photo, but I thought he
looked cute):

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...nnikki/008.jpg

--
Marina, Miranda, Caliban and Viktor.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

He definitely looks cute. And happy!

Jill

Late Again #~^*%! BfloPolska Cat anecdotes 4 January 8th 11 03:33 AM
Better Late Than Never (OT) jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 June 2nd 10 06:36 PM
Late Cards? Pat Cat anecdotes 11 January 3rd 07 09:49 PM
A little bit late, but anyway Hans Schrøder Cat anecdotes 3 December 30th 04 04:58 PM
Almost late... Hairball Cat anecdotes 3 December 25th 03 05:32 AM