Pics: Viktor feels left out

Old April 3rd 12, 09:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Pics: Viktor feels left out

Mir and Caliban are still best friends, most of the time.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...kki/0032-1.jpg

Viktor wouöld like to join them.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...nnikki/005.jpg

--
Marina, Miranda, Caliban and Viktor.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Old April 4th 12, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 11:12:22 +0300, Marina
wrote:
Mir and Caliban are still best friends, most of the time.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...kki/0032-1.jpg

Viktor wouöld like to join them.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...nnikki/005.jpg

I like this little tale in pictures. At least Viktor is polite enough to
"share" Caliban.
Old April 4th 12, 07:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Marina wrote:

Mir and Caliban are still best friends, most of the time.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...kki/0032-1.jpg

Viktor wouöld like to join them.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...nnikki/005.jpg

Oh, poor Viktor! He looks so wistful. I hope they let him crawl in
with them sometime soon. Of course, a larger kitty bed might be needed
for that.

--
Joyce

Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good
many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia.
-- Joseph Wood Krutch
Old April 4th 12, 09:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

Bastette wrote:
Marina wrote:

Mir and Caliban are still best friends, most of the time.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...kki/0032-1.jpg

Viktor wouöld like to join them.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...nnikki/005.jpg

Oh, poor Viktor! He looks so wistful. I hope they let him crawl in
with them sometime soon. Of course, a larger kitty bed might be needed
for that.

It would be lovely to see all three curled up together.

--
Adrian
Old April 4th 12, 11:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lisa Katt[_2_]

"Adrian" skrev i meddelandet
Bastette wrote:
Marina wrote:

Mir and Caliban are still best friends, most of the time.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...kki/0032-1.jpg

Viktor wouöld like to join them.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...nnikki/005.jpg

Oh, poor Viktor! He looks so wistful. I hope they let him crawl in
with them sometime soon. Of course, a larger kitty bed might be needed
for that.

It would be lovely to see all three curled up together.

--
Adrian

The time will come.
Elisabet

Viktor Marina Cat anecdotes 6 April 1st 12 11:23 PM
I know how he feels... Kreisleriana[_3_] Cat anecdotes 1 March 21st 08 10:09 PM
Now that Lilly feels better sheelagh Cat health & behaviour 14 March 7th 07 01:13 AM
Berfert Feels Much Better!!!!! Tanada Cat anecdotes 12 November 19th 03 07:20 AM