Weese offishilly froze!

Old December 2nd 10, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default Weese offishilly froze!

Well we see dat thu snowmonsters is froze n has beklum a froze
wandscape. No buddy has tu go owt if not impurrtant bissyness. Ower
sekatree has decided tu bee on impurrtant bissyness n goes owt effury
mornin. She furstlee scrapes awl thu skin offa da metalmonsturs face,
den she runs bak in sayin bbbbrrrrhh bbbbrrrrhhhh n gwabs myne bestest
skarf n raps it wound her froat den on goes da bigbig cote n
gluffs....den she leefs usses wiff dat Sukie! We hasta hyde inna furry
igloo up agenst da wadeiatur hothothot!

Meomie ses shees gettin tutu old to be "wurkin inna dis Kissamouse
madness". Well we tells hur dat awl da tyme. We wants hur at home tu
be at ower beck n claw 24/7 - dats bedder fur hur...no? She says shees
sorry she can't anser awl yure kind posts cos shees 'zawsted -
harummmph! - weese zawsted! Beein chased by dat Sukie! But Sukies
goin home in siks days an she dussnt know! Hehehe!! Unka Charlie
cumms home soon! N hees gonna bee happy comin frum Stralia (awound
30c) tu heer ( awound -9c) n Sukies goin home! Yay!
Meomies rappin fings n rustlin paper n we is nosy n tries tu help hur
wiffa da stikky stuff, but da nipnip is in dare tu, we can smell it!
Must be fur usses! Sigh....nipnip.

Gordon Boyz.

Think I am getting to old for the Christmas madness that every year
brings. Why is it that people wait all year and then about 6 weeks
before Christmas they decide they just can't look at their curtains a
minute more? They have to have new ones - now. I shouldn't complain,
it's all business, but this year i'm smiling through gritted teeth!
Guess I am getting toooo old (-; . Can't work a seven day week so
easily nowadays. Never mind, we are being taken out for dinner this
year, so NO cooking, NO dishwashing, NO stress. And I'm looking
forward to it so much! Oh, and I nearly forgot! NO cats! My brother
will be home in six days and I'm going to find it hard to give Sukie
back! She's come around wonderfully and is such a loving little cat.
I'm going to give her back but hopefully she will want to come home
with us. She can decide where she wants to be. Hope it's with us!

Bess x
Old December 3rd 10, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Oh no, pweez keap warm n tell yer meowmie Bess tew keep warm n drife sayfe.
Warm purrs luvingly sent , frum Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps, Sqweex n Mommy Kyla
en da USA

Old December 3rd 10, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 2 Dec 2010 14:54:04 -0800 (PST), rafflescat
wrote:

[...]

froze is bad butted better iffin yew has a fudz.
beauty
Old December 3rd 10, 05:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

hey harry,

urself betterz be kareful, yourown slafe iz plottin ta keep dat girlcat, MH

Old December 4th 10, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Dec 2, 6:54*pm, rafflescat
wrote:
[...]

Mysefl, ai desiding to stay rite heer wif mine meowmie. We iss
alreddy sellabrayding Kissamouse wif wotz ob tisshoo payper an
wibbuns.
MeOwy, hoo is gwad hur meomwie wurks 7 daiza week keepin da fud dish
full an da wadder fawsett dripping an da lidderbox awl nise an kleen,
an oppurrayts da stwings wif da toyz on dem sew ai can eggzersize. An
sitts inna big chayr wif mine bwoo bankee on da lap sew ai can habb a
gnise gnap effury day. An tayks me into da out to see dat itz stil
dere, an tayks me bak into ar den. An poots mine fayvrit myoosik on.
"Moosik Katz Wuv". I wuv itted. Effury day an efffury minit she
gotta wurk. Fur minesefl. Cuz we ar wun an we wuv.
Old December 4th 10, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Dec 3, 1:00*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Oh no, pweez keap warm n tell yer meowmie Bess tew keep warm n drife sayfe.
Warm purrs luvingly sent , frum Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps, Sqweex n Mommy Kyla
en da USA

Fangu guys! Weese warm n cosy - me inna igloo n Harry onna furry
blankie. Ayesha has a hole room to sleep in (Ayesha beein Sukie da
Pookie) she has hur furryown blankie dat she brot wiff hur. Atta da
momunt, shees inna living room on thu floor woshin hur leg n drawin me
meen looks.
Meomie wus wurkin but shees back n Paw is makin woasted cheese fur
suppur ...mmmmh..

Harry n Jack sniffing.
Old December 4th 10, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

froze is bad butted better iffin yew has a fudz.
beauty

Coodnt agwee more...woast cheese is gud tu!

Jack n Harry
Old December 4th 10, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Dec 3, 4:19*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
hey harry,

urself betterz be kareful, yourown slafe iz plottin ta keep dat girlcat, MH"rafflescat" wrote in message

Storrmmee! We has offurherd dat twaitor Meomie n Paw sayin just dat!
Ayesha (also known as Sukie da Pookie da gurl kitty) smurgles wiff dem
awl da tyme! Huh, gurlz!

Jack n Harry
Old December 4th 10, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Dec 4, 8:44*pm, MeOwy wrote:
On Dec 2, 6:54*pm, rafflescat
wrote:

Mysefl, ai desiding to stay rite heer wif mine meowmie. *We iss
alreddy sellabrayding Kissamouse wif wotz ob tisshoo payper an
wibbuns.
MeOwy, hoo is gwad hur meomwie wurks 7 daiza week keepin da fud dish
full an da wadder fawsett dripping an da lidderbox awl nise an kleen,
an oppurrayts da stwings wif da toyz on dem sew ai can eggzersize. *An
sitts inna big chayr wif mine bwoo bankee on da lap sew ai can habb a
gnise gnap effury day. An tayks me into da out to see dat itz stil
dere, an tayks me bak into ar den. An poots mine fayvrit myoosik on.
"Moosik Katz Wuv". *I wuv itted. *Effury day an efffury minit she
gotta wurk. *Fur minesefl. *Cuz we ar wun an we wuv.

Datz furry nyce an wat keepin hoomins iz awl abowt. Tell usses doe,
how dus yu getz a hoomin whu is so amenabul tu beein a total servunt?
Awltho we has wurked n wurked on hur, ower hoomin still insists on
goin owt effuryday n leefin us tu fend fur owerselfs? N whats Moosik
KatsWuff? Awl we heer is dat Sukie tryin tu sing at da frunt door.
We has bin twying to teech Meomie how tu rap purresents...notted eesy,
shees goin tu hav tu appurly hurself a bit bedder. Oh! Sukie da Pookie
jist giffed myneself a nosepoink!! Oh! Oh my goodness! Now shees
runned owt da room!

Jack Gordon