Da Olympix ? From BOOKS & PIPPSY sent Tuesdai-Feb 13 2018

Old February 14th 18, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Da Olympix ? From BOOKS & PIPPSY sent Tuesdai-Feb 13 2018

Furst uf awl hai n Happi Valentinez Daai on da 14f
Gib yer sweetie uh hart shap nip sumfin..uh huh
Pipps smiles and sez My Wink Ranger gibed meh uh boootiful
red stone hart shape to go on my winking
colar..hym is sew sweet I gibed Mai Ranger McDude uh noo helmut fur hiz teleporter -en red

Nao are we en da UhLimpix?

BOOKS reeeeally wants to skate on da ise n hym iz funnee on et
Hym can reely zoom faaaaaaaaaazt

BOOKS skates fastfast by PIPPSY sticking hiz tungue out at hur, n duz uh high jump, spinz uhrowdn in uh blur , n landz wif uh fazt twirl n landz on hiz butt, wheeeeeeeeeee dat wuz FUHN BOOKS stands back up, but fallz bak down cuz hym got tew dizzy frum spinnin, but et wuz wurf it G

Hoo else wunt tu try skatin ?

Pippsy rolls her eyes and declares, "I do not know him"
Old February 16th 18, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger McDude

On 2018-02-14 01:56:51 +0000, said:

Furst uf awl hai n Happi Valentinez Daai on da 14fGib yer sweetie uh
hart shap nip sumfin..uh huhPipps smiles and sez My Wink Ranger gibed
meh uh boootiful
red stone hart shape to go on my winking
colar..hym is sew sweet I gibed Mai Ranger McDude uh noo helmut fur
hiz teleporter -en red
Nao are we en da UhLimpix?

BOOKS reeeeally wants to skate on da ise n hym iz funnee on et
Hym can reely zoom faaaaaaaaaazt
BOOKS skates fastfast by PIPPSY sticking hiz tungue out at hur, n duz
uh high jump, spinz uhrowdn in uh blur , n landz wif uh fazt twirl n
landz on hiz butt, wheeeeeeeeeee dat wuz FUHN BOOKS stands back up,
but fallz bak down cuz hym got tew dizzy frum spinnin, but et wuz wurf
it G

Hoo else wunt tu try skatin ?
Pippsy rolls her eyes and declares, "I do not know him"

Ranger tightens the straps on his new helmet, takes a deep breath, and
launches himself on to the ice. He has no problem getting his front
paws to work together, and his back paws to work together, but getting
the front paws to cooperate with the back paws seems to be more
difficult. He glides along the ice smoothly other than the fact that
his rear paws are rotating in circles around his front paws.

He tries unsuccessfully to steer his rotating self, and he ends up
running in to Books, the two of them forming a very elegant pile of fur
on the ice.

Old February 16th 18, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Whut duz yoo kall dat manoover, Ranger?

Sundance, trying to keep a straight face
Old February 16th 18, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Friday, February 16, 2018 at 11:20:47 AM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Whut duz yoo kall dat manoover, Ranger?

Sundance, trying to keep a straight face

Pipps tells Sundance,

That move is called The "show off"

She puts her own skates on and skates over to Ranger and BOOKS and starts laffing and skates off perfectly sticking her own tongue out at the guy cats , Hey Francheska you can skate good 'c'mon lets go and you can skate with Books n I kan slate wif Ranger et wul beh fun..wheeeeee
Old February 16th 18, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

Pipps tells Sundance,

That move is called The "show off"

She puts her own skates on and skates over to Ranger and BOOKS and
starts laffing and skates off perfectly sticking her own tongue out at
the guy cats , Hey Francheska you can skate good 'c'mon lets go and
you can skate with Books n I kan slate wif Ranger et wul beh
fun..wheeeeee

Francesca puts on her skates, then glides smoothly on to the ice. She
takes a few turns around the rink, then she heads back towards the
seating area. She fusses around with her skates for a few minutes, then
she stands, stretches, and returns to the ice. As she enters the ice
she reaches down to her right front skate and flips a switch. A small
flame jets out of the rear of each of the skates, leaving a barely
visible smoke trail. Francesca's jet propelled skates send her around
the ice at a dizzying speed. As she flies past Books she meows
"Yee-hah!"

When her jets run out of fuel she coasts up beside Books and takes his
paw, and they skate sedately around the rink.

Old February 17th 18, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

On 2018-02-14 01:56:51 +0000, said:

[...]

Iowna sniffs the ice. She knows this one! Only the size of the rink
is unknown. She heads out as Cash whines softly about wet toes. She
stops him at the gate and gives him a friendly lick then heads out as
he watches.

Iowna remembers her show dog years and loved ice skating best of all.
She heads out slowly and makes little woffing sounds. Her head tilts
from side to side as she hears the echos back. Gently she speeds up as
she checks echos. She makes a slow round quite close to the edges and
flips her head as she measures the close wall to the far one. Once she
has it, she glides to a stop and grins.

Then with a flurry of movement, she pushes off with all 4 paws in
perfect unison, frst looking like she is almost rowing as the left side
starts then the right side kicks as the left are in air. She gains
speed until the curve then drops all 4 down the lower on her right side
with her left legs extended and her right side legs gently guide both
the curve and add speed.

Grinning, she speeds along then as she hits the flat away, she uses her
turning paw as she lifts all other paws up and spins backwards.
Reversing her body, she is now skating backwards. As she hits the
curve, she angles her body to accomodate the speed so much that her
ears dust the floor. As she comes to the flat, with a grin she comes
to a slow almost stop then works her way to Books and Ranger and
snuggles in for a moment to warm her paws.

Daisy-chan urges Cash onto the ice (she actually pushes from behind)
and they move on. They make careful swirls until ash learns to not push
off too much from his back legs. They land in a few tangles until he
gets it mostly. At the end, he sits on the ice and pulls himself with
his front legs to the group. Ice version of doggie paddling works!