RIP Smokey

Old April 1st 07, 02:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Randy

Default RIP Smokey

My beautiful, sweet, lovable Smokey passed away Friday. He was not feeling well
Thursday evening so we were going to take him to the vet Friday when they
opened at 3PM. As I have written in the past Smokey was diagnosed with Feline
Hepatic Lipidosis. Thursday morning he seemed fine. Wednesday evening he was
unusually lovable, it seemed he could not get enough lovins' and skritches,
maybe he knew something was wrong. When Dennis got home from work Friday he
started looking for him to take him to the vet and found him on his work bench
in the basement where he just lied down and fell asleep for the last time.
Dennis made a nice woden box and put Smokey in with some catnip and treats (his
two favorite things) and a small stuffed bear that he used to play with. He
buried him in one of the flower beds.

I have been so thankful that we never fed any of the recalled food to our gang
only to have this happen.

I am totally broken hearted, I can't believe my beautiful boy is gone.

Randy

http://picasaweb.google.com/crmartin1

http://kittenwar.com/kittens/74045/

Old April 1st 07, 02:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

Oh, I'm so sad to read this. I'm very, very sorry. Hugs and purrs to
you and Dennis.
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Old April 1st 07, 03:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Randy wrote:
[...]

I'm so very sorry to hear this. Awww Purrs for your loss.

Jill

Old April 1st 07, 03:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

I am truly sorry, Miss Violette was overly lovable, for her, for about a
week before she took Ill, Lee, soso sorry
news

Old April 1st 07, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lisakatt

I am so very sorry for you Randy. Hugs!
Rest in peace, Smokey cat.
Elisabet
* * * * * * * * *

RIP Smokey
by Randy Apr 1, 2007 at 01:40 PM

Old April 1st 07, 03:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Randy wrote:
I am totally broken hearted, I can't believe my beautiful boy is gone.

{{{{{{{{{{{Randy & Dennis}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
We are so very sorry to hear this. We'll be sending you soothing purrs.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 1st 07, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ketzl's Dad

On Sun, 1 Apr 2007 09:40:20 -0400, Randy wrote:

My beautiful, sweet, lovable Smokey passed away Friday.

I'm so sorry to hear this. At least he went peacefully at home and was spared
any more indignity at the Vet's.

--
Joey DoWop Dee
Remember: It is To Laugh

Old April 1st 07, 03:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Apr 1, 8:40 am, Randy wrote:
[...]

I am so, so, sorry to hear about your losing Smoky. He sounded like a
really great cat. I know you'll miss him terribly.

Sherry

Old April 1st 07, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Oh Randy I am so sorry
May Smokey have a peaceful crossing

news

Old April 1st 07, 04:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

"Randy" wrote
| My beautiful, sweet, lovable Smokey passed away Friday.

Thanks for letting us know. I am so sorry.... I hope your other kitties are
not grieving too hard to comfort you.

Smokey - RB Sam Cat anecdotes 54 March 4th 07 04:37 PM
Smokey the D*g Bill Stock Cat anecdotes 12 April 17th 05 05:23 AM
My Mom, Smokey and Nox Enfilade Cat anecdotes 8 March 23rd 05 06:46 AM
My Smokey [email protected] Cats - misc 2 December 29th 03 11:34 PM
Help! Smokey won't eat! M-W Cat health & behaviour 4 November 5th 03 08:35 PM