Sitting Shivah For Spook

Old September 28th 03, 10:26 PM
KS

Da Koster Katz wrote:

I ken do thuh neck dootee. Meowmie sez I melt like a pat uf buttur wen
I want tu drape on fings.

Cinni, heading for Anti Kami's shoulders

Antie Kami melts along with Cinni.

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com
Old September 30th 03, 01:49 AM
JGW

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 22:35:12 GMT, KS
wrote:

My hoomins say that a torbie is a tortie with tabby-type stripes. So
you ought to qualify quite nicely, Frieda. Torbie sounds like a
beautiful coloring!

I'm a torbie-and-white. Does that count for anything?

Lilith Kitten
Torbie In Residence

Sure it does.

Antie Kami

Mee too. I'ze a onnerary tortie. Lookit dis.

Bloink blook

Miranda Blackcat

Of course you are Miranda. It's one of the reasons that Spook loved you so
much.

Antie Kami

Awwww. Sniff. BOOHOOHOOHOO. I'ze gonna miss playin wif her so much.
An meowin wif her. An flyin wif her. An...sniff..alladat stuff.

Miranda-banda, forgettin herself an climin in da auntie's lap an wipin
her eyez all ofur da auntie's shirt
Old September 30th 03, 01:50 AM
JGW

Meow, this is Kitty Schottland DOC, Chief Tortie In Residence. Meow has
decided to sit Shiva for Spook (RB). Meow needs some volunteer kitties to
teleport over to Auntie Kami's compartment to get the place ready. Cover
all the mirrors (except in the bathroom), arrange for bagels & lox to be
sent over, and receive visitors at the door.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

We'll come!

Capt. Midnight DOC & Lilith Kitten

I'ze on mine way ofur rite now. I'ze gotta buncha bialys wif me cuz
we kan't get gud bagels arownd here.

Charlie Fennel

Sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff.

Yum. Wut's bialys???

Pandora Pussycat, snooping

They's kinda lyke bagels only different.

Charlie Fennel, not explaining furry well

Oooo. Dat sounds gudgud. Can I try sum?

Pandy
Old September 30th 03, 01:52 AM
JGW

Heer, heer's a pillow. Leen back on dis. Can somecat help me hold
her down? She'z gonna float off dis sofa. Heer, I'll take da left
leg, somecat take da rite an maybe someother cats cud sit on her arms
an cud somecat wraps herself around Aunti Kami's neck an purr?

Miranda-banda, swinging into Shivah mode

I ken do thuh neck dootee. Meowmie sez I melt like a pat uf buttur wen
I want tu drape on fings.

Cinni, heading for Anti Kami's shoulders

Oh! Purrfict! Lookit dat cat melt.

Miranda
Old September 30th 03, 02:27 AM
ChildFree23

Seventeen years is a furry long time! I've been with Meowmie Debby for
just
over eight years.

Eight yeerz is a longlong time too.

Fangu! I'ze works furry hard for my keeps, too. I patrol outside, guard
the patio, and smurgle with GranMeowmie on the couch. - Capt. Midnight DOC

I just celebrated my Cat Mitzvah back in February. And you know my

bruffer
Capt. Midnight just became a DOC earlier in the month. We missed you at
both parties.

I no. I wantid to come. I'ze havin trubble wif da help lately. But
I wuz finkin of yoo two. Mazel tov on yer Cat Mitzvah!

Fangu! It was a joyous occasion. Gretchen Marie even wanted to sing for
me, since I'ze a Reform kitty

Fangu so much for coming to Spook's Shivah.

Fangu for making Shivah for Anti Kami. She reely needed dis an yoo
wuz so nice to get allofus cats together to help her.

We'ze glad she likes it!

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Old September 30th 03, 02:27 AM
ChildFree23

[Ralph, Laura, and J Jabbit...]

Meow, Jabbit, good to see you again.

Weren't you supposed to be in Hawaii, or was that your hoomin?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Old September 30th 03, 03:46 AM
KS

Gud fur yu, Miranda Banda. Keep werkin on hur...Anti Kami needs takin kare ov.

Spike & Stormy

Yoo sed it! Glad to see yoo two. Dis is gonna be a bigbig job.

Miranda-banda-banda-banda

Yu got dat rite. I try an try an try, but sheez tuff.

Bootsie

Roomer has it dat yer doin a gud job Bootsie. An you'ze da cat to do
it, too.

Banda

Fangu Banda. Cummin frum yu, datz an honur.

Bootsie

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com
Old September 30th 03, 03:49 AM
KS

Mee too. I'ze a onnerary tortie. Lookit dis.

Bloink blook

Miranda Blackcat

Of course you are Miranda. It's one of the reasons that Spook loved you so
much.

Antie Kami

Awwww. Sniff. BOOHOOHOOHOO. I'ze gonna miss playin wif her so much.
An meowin wif her. An flyin wif her. An...sniff..alladat stuff.

Miranda-banda, forgettin herself an climin in da auntie's lap an wipin
her eyez all ofur da auntie's shirt

Antie Kami gives the pretty black cat a loving embrace. Those were good
adventures.

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com
Old September 30th 03, 04:03 AM
Ray or Fran

Of course youze qualify Frieda. Torbies are torties with more of a stripe
pattern but youze still a tortie. 2 am to 4 am sounds gud ... putting youze
down.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
=======

Da TED says ize a torbie, doez dat qualify? Ize only gud at cuddling
purring an needing at nite, so ize take da 2 am to 4 am tyme slot.

Frieda

Paw Ess: Meowmie wantz to know da difference between a torbie an a
tortie, iffin anykitty nows.

Old September 30th 03, 04:08 AM
Ray or Fran

Of course it qualifies Lilith Kitten. Fangu for signing up and helping us
torties (of all shades and varieties) keeping Aunti Kami company.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(furry happy to see such a full sign-up sheet ... weze knew the torties
would come through .... keeping pizza supplied of course for effury cat)