Sitting Shivah For Spook

Old September 26th 03, 04:51 PM
Amelia T Cat

Da TED says ize a torbie, doez dat qualify? Ize only gud at cuddling
purring an needing at nite, so ize take da 2 am to 4 am tyme slot.

Frieda

Paw Ess: Meowmie wantz to know da difference between a torbie an a
tortie, iffin anykitty nows.

Taking turns sounds like an excellent idea! I'll sure sign up.

My hoomins say that a torbie is a tortie with tabby-type stripes. So
you ought to qualify quite nicely, Frieda. Torbie sounds like a
beautiful coloring!

My purrpaw says you can find a photo of me (not very recent, though)
at http://www.imgs.us/photos/amelia/ameliasink2.jpg. There are photos
of all of us at http://www.imgs.us/photos/recent

Amelia T Cat

Old September 26th 03, 04:54 PM
KS

Youze know, therez enough of us torties so weze can take turns so that
Aunti Kami isn't without a tortie, whether purring or kneeding or just
cuddling.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(signing up for theirz time slots)
=======

Da TED says ize a torbie, doez dat qualify? Ize only gud at cuddling
purring an needing at nite, so ize take da 2 am to 4 am tyme slot.

Frieda

I'd love to have a night shift. Thanks, sweetie.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com
Old September 26th 03, 04:57 PM
KS

Amelia T Cat wrote:

Da TED says ize a torbie, doez dat qualify? Ize only gud at cuddling
purring an needing at nite, so ize take da 2 am to 4 am tyme slot.

Frieda

Paw Ess: Meowmie wantz to know da difference between a torbie an a
tortie, iffin anykitty nows.

Taking turns sounds like an excellent idea! I'll sure sign up.

Happy to have you included.

My purrpaw says you can find a photo of me (not very recent, though)
at http://www.imgs.us/photos/amelia/ameliasink2.jpg. There are photos
of all of us at http://www.imgs.us/photos/recent

Amelia T Cat

You're beautiful, Amelia. You have an expression very similar to one of
Spook's. Can I give you a hug?

Antie Kami,

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com
Old September 26th 03, 05:02 PM
Amelia T. Cat

You're beautiful, Amelia. You have an expression very similar to one of
Spook's. Can I give you a hug?

Antie Kami,

Thank you very much! I love to be hugged. Getting hugged makes my purr
engine shift into overdrive...

Amelia

Old September 26th 03, 05:17 PM
KS

Amelia T. Cat wrote:

You're beautiful, Amelia. You have an expression very similar to one of
Spook's. Can I give you a hug?

Antie Kami,

Thank you very much! I love to be hugged. Getting hugged makes my purr
engine shift into overdrive...

Amelia

Antie K gently lifts the pretty cat and gives her a huge but gentle hug.

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com
Old September 26th 03, 05:30 PM
Amelia T. Cat

Antie K gently lifts the pretty cat and gives her a huge but gentle hug.

purrrrrrrpurrrrrrrpurrrrrrrpurrrrrrrpurrr rrrrpurrrrrrrpurrrrrrrpurrrrrrr
purrrrrrrpurrrrrrrpurrrrrrrpurrrrrrrpurrr rrrrpurrrrrrrpurrrrrrrpurrrrrrr

Old September 26th 03, 05:32 PM
Me

Amelia T Cat wrote:
Da TED says ize a torbie, doez dat qualify? Ize only gud at cuddling
purring an needing at nite, so ize take da 2 am to 4 am tyme slot.

Frieda

Paw Ess: Meowmie wantz to know da difference between a torbie an a
tortie, iffin anykitty nows.

Taking turns sounds like an excellent idea! I'll sure sign up.

My hoomins say that a torbie is a tortie with tabby-type stripes. So
you ought to qualify quite nicely, Frieda. Torbie sounds like a
beautiful coloring!

Derez a picture of me at www paque com, Ize between my brudders, an
Binkley (RB) waz givvin me a baff. Ize alzo in da udder foto wif my new
sissifur Snowflake. Meowmie sayz tyme for da top pikture to disappear.

My purrpaw says you can find a photo of me (not very recent, though)
at http://www.imgs.us/photos/amelia/ameliasink2.jpg. There are photos
of all of us at http://www.imgs.us/photos/recent

Amelia T Cat

Doez is furry cute potos.

Frieda

Old September 26th 03, 05:43 PM
Sammy Houdini Kitten

Derez a picture of me at www paque com, Ize between my brudders, an
Binkley (RB) waz givvin me a baff. Ize alzo in da udder foto wif my new
sissifur Snowflake. Meowmie sayz tyme for da top pikture to disappear.

Oh, you iz indeed a furry beautiful kitty! Sorry that your brofur
Binkley left for da Bridge.

Sammy "Houdini" Kitten

Old September 26th 03, 06:27 PM
spike&stormy

JGW wrote:

My how time passes! It seems like only yesfurday, Orange, that you were a
DOC. How old are you now?

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

I no, I can't beleev I'ze a VC alreddy. Well let's see. I bin living
wif Momma Jo an Momma Beff for 17 yeers dis December. An TED thot I
wuz 1 or 2 then. So dat wud make me 18 or 19, I gess.

Orange, VC

HiHi Orange VC! How nice tu see yu heer! We habs a piktur of ourz ownmommy
pettin yu at yur howse so we feels lyke we iz ole frens.

Spike & Stormy

Old September 26th 03, 06:30 PM
spike&stormy

JGW wrote:

Thank you Miranda, and all the JMCC residents. You don't have to hold me down.
I miss having kitties on me, so help yourself. I'll even have the bagel, but
you have the tuna.

Antie Kami

SHHHH. Nonono. Yer sposed to say, "Oh I cudn't possibly." An then
we say "But yoo h ave to. Pleeze. For mee." Then yoo say, "No reely
I can't." Then we say, "Try. Yoo hafta try." Then yoo say, "well
all rite. I'll try. One liddle bite."

Yoo haven't done dis much, have yoo. It's okay, don't worry. We'll
help.

Banda, leefing throo the book to see wut comes next

I'm not thinking too clearly these days, sweetie,

Dat's okay, Anti Kami, we no dat.

and I miss the touch of cats
on me.

We no dat too. Don't worry about dat. We got dat cofured.

As for the bagel.... No, I'm not hungry. I couldn't possibly eat.

Antie Kami

Dat's it. Now yoo got it. Okay heer goez. But yoo have too.
Pleeze. For mee.

Banda, shoving a peece of a cinnamon bagel in da auntie's face

No, no, really. I can't. I can't eat.

Antie Kami

Tryy. Yoo hafta try.

Banda, hooking a claw between thuh aunti's teefs an trying to pry them
open

Okay, Miranda, I'll have a bite. One little bite. Okay?

Antie Kami

Okay. Dat's a gudgud Auntie.

Banda

Gud fur yu, Miranda Banda. Keep werkin on hur...Anti Kami needs takin kare ov.

Spike & Stormy