Enough with the crossposting

Old July 17th 05, 11:23 PM
Snittens

Default Enough with the crossposting

So the RPCA'ers don't want to read H&B stuff. Well, what makes you think
H&B people want to read their posts?
Can you all knock it off please?

-Kelly

Old July 17th 05, 11:31 PM
whitershadeofpale

"Snittens" wrote in message
news
So the RPCA'ers don't want to read H&B stuff. Well, what makes you think
H&B people want to read their posts?
Can you all knock it off please?

-Kelly

It is never enough

The content is suitable.

Why can't we just be one big family.

It's like 2 churches across the street from one another.

Except, we got the Holy Ghost!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Old July 18th 05, 12:11 AM
Mary

"Snittens" wrote in message
news
So the RPCA'ers don't want to read H&B stuff. Well, what makes you think
H&B people want to read their posts?
Can you all knock it off please?

Excellent point.

However, your new name is so cute that it takes a lot of force away
from your usual authority.

C'mere, snittens, you cute little thing. When are you having
those kittens? You wanna cuppa tea, little mama?

Old July 18th 05, 01:20 AM
whitershadeofpale

"Mary" wrote in message

"Snittens" wrote in message
news
So the RPCA'ers don't want to read H&B stuff. Well, what makes you

think
H&B people want to read their posts?
Can you all knock it off please?

Excellent point.

However, your new name is so cute that it takes a lot of force away
from your usual authority.

C'mere, snittens, you cute little thing. When are you having
those kittens? You wanna cuppa tea, little mama?

LOL

it's like a small kitten with mittens
how cute is that

Old July 18th 05, 01:53 AM
Mary

"whitershadeofpale" wrote in message

"Mary" wrote in message

"Snittens" wrote in message
news
So the RPCA'ers don't want to read H&B stuff. Well, what makes you

think
H&B people want to read their posts?
Can you all knock it off please?

Excellent point.

However, your new name is so cute that it takes a lot of force away
from your usual authority.

C'mere, snittens, you cute little thing. When are you having
those kittens? You wanna cuppa tea, little mama?

LOL

it's like a small kitten with mittens
how cute is that

It really is cute. But Kelly might not think so. She has gone
quiet. Those babies are due next month!!

Old July 18th 05, 02:21 AM
Trish

"whitershadeofpale" wrote in message

"Mary" wrote in message

"Snittens" wrote in message
news
So the RPCA'ers don't want to read H&B stuff. Well, what makes you

think
H&B people want to read their posts?
Can you all knock it off please?

Excellent point.

However, your new name is so cute that it takes a lot of force away
from your usual authority.

C'mere, snittens, you cute little thing. When are you having
those kittens? You wanna cuppa tea, little mama?

LOL

it's like a small kitten with mittens
how cute is that

oh thanks! now I have the three little kittens nursery rhyme in my head

Old July 18th 05, 04:02 AM
Snittens

"Mary" wrote

It really is cute. But Kelly might not think so. She has gone
quiet. Those babies are due next month!!

Snittens is what I call my cats sometimes. Kittens, snittens, sometimes
snats.

C-section is going to be scheduled for Aug 12. Babies are breech and
probably won't flip. Not sure if I'm going to make it that long, I really
could go any day.

-Kelly

Old July 18th 05, 02:48 PM
Alison

"Snittens" wrote in message

Snittens is what I call my cats sometimes. Kittens, snittens,

sometimes
snats.

C-section is going to be scheduled for Aug 12. Babies are breech

and
probably won't flip. Not sure if I'm going to make it that long, I

really
could go any day.

-Kelly

Snittens is a cute name. Hope all go well with the C-section.

Old July 18th 05, 05:41 PM
Mary

"Snittens" wrote in message

"Mary" wrote

It really is cute. But Kelly might not think so. She has gone
quiet. Those babies are due next month!!

Snittens is what I call my cats sometimes. Kittens, snittens, sometimes
snats.

C-section is going to be scheduled for Aug 12. Babies are breech and
probably won't flip. Not sure if I'm going to make it that long, I really
could go any day.

I've got my fingers crossed for you, KellyH. I'm sorry they are breech,
but I bet they are big and healthy and lovely. (You can testify to the
"big" part, I bet!)

Hang in there and be good to yourself.