Pics: sleeping places

Old August 21st 09, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Pics: sleeping places

I don't understand why, but this is one of Caliban's favourite sleeping
places:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...9/IMG_1563.jpg

Mir rolling around on the kitchen table:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...9/IMG_1564.jpg

On my office chair (I know I keep calling it *my* office chair, when it
is obviously the cats' office chair). Spotty tummy!

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...9/IMG_1566.jpg

The sun shining in through the door to the patio (and the enclosure):

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...9/IMG_1567.jpg

He refused to look at me though I tried everything to catch his
attention. He just gave me the ear:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...9/IMG_1568.jpg

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old August 21st 09, 02:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lisa Katt[_2_]

Default sleeping places

"Marina" skrev i meddelandet
I don't understand why, but this is one of Caliban's favourite sleeping
places:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...9/IMG_1563.jpg

Mir rolling around on the kitchen table:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...9/IMG_1564.jpg

On my office chair (I know I keep calling it *my* office chair, when it is
obviously the cats' office chair). Spotty tummy!

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...9/IMG_1566.jpg

The sun shining in through the door to the patio (and the enclosure):

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...9/IMG_1567.jpg

He refused to look at me though I tried everything to catch his attention.
He just gave me the ear:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...9/IMG_1568.jpg

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Cute pics/kitties as always.
Elisabet

Old August 21st 09, 03:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_6_]

Marina wrote in
:

I don't understand why, but this is one of Caliban's favourite
sleeping places:

Probably because he feels like he's high up on a tree limb, the way the
big cats like to be. Great photos, they look so content.
Bobble

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...Jul-Dec09/IMG_

Old August 21st 09, 03:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_5_]

Marina wrote:
I don't understand why, but this is one of Caliban's favourite sleeping
places:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...9/IMG_1563.jpg

Isn't it funny how they like napping in places that aren't quite big
enough so that there's a bit of cat hanging off the side? Sam doesn't do
it, but one of my earlier cats liked napping on the windowsills - the
ones that aren't quite wide enough for the purpose, so there was always
a paw hanging off the side.

Cheryl
Old August 21st 09, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karla

"Marina" wrote in message
I don't understand why, but this is one of Caliban's favourite sleeping
places:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...9/IMG_1563.jpg

Mir rolling around on the kitchen table:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...9/IMG_1564.jpg

On my office chair (I know I keep calling it *my* office chair, when it is
obviously the cats' office chair). Spotty tummy!

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...9/IMG_1566.jpg

The sun shining in through the door to the patio (and the enclosure):

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...9/IMG_1567.jpg

He refused to look at me though I tried everything to catch his attention.
He just gave me the ear:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...9/IMG_1568.jpg

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Caliban is such a character, it's a rare photo of him that doesn't make me
laugh. And he's got a beautiful, luxurious coat. And such pretty white
paws. His face is so expressive...can you tell I'm in love with your cat.

Miranda the Poised is looking lovely as always. Those two compliment each
other with contrast. What?
Karla

Old August 21st 09, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Cheryl wrote:

Isn't it funny how they like napping in places that aren't quite big
enough so that there's a bit of cat hanging off the side? Sam doesn't do
it, but one of my earlier cats liked napping on the windowsills - the
ones that aren't quite wide enough for the purpose, so there was always
a paw hanging off the side.

Caliban loves to dangle his paws, but what I don't get is why he wants
to sleep on a hard surface when he has lots of soft places to choose
from. As I'm writing this, he is sleeping on another cabinet. Maybe it's
just to confuse me.

Old August 21st 09, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Karla wrote:
Caliban is such a character, it's a rare photo of him that doesn't make me
laugh. And he's got a beautiful, luxurious coat. And such pretty white
paws. His face is so expressive...can you tell I'm in love with your cat.

I may be a leeetle partial, but he makes me laugh all the time, too.
He's great therapy against all kinds of cr*p in the real world.

Miranda the Poised is looking lovely as always. Those two compliment each
other with contrast. What?

I actually tried to catch a silly picture of her, but she always manages
to look ladylike, even if she is rolling around on a table.

Old August 21st 09, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Marina" wrote in message
I don't understand why, but this is one of Caliban's favourite sleeping
places:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...9/IMG_1563.jpg

Mir rolling around on the kitchen table:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...9/IMG_1564.jpg

On my office chair (I know I keep calling it *my* office chair, when it is
obviously the cats' office chair). Spotty tummy!

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...9/IMG_1566.jpg

The sun shining in through the door to the patio (and the enclosure):

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...9/IMG_1567.jpg

He refused to look at me though I tried everything to catch his attention.
He just gave me the ear:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...9/IMG_1568.jpg

Those are outrageously cute!

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old August 21st 09, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

Cheryl wrote:

Isn't it funny how they like napping in places that aren't quite big
enough so that there's a bit of cat hanging off the side? Sam doesn't do
it, but one of my earlier cats liked napping on the windowsills - the
ones that aren't quite wide enough for the purpose, so there was always
a paw hanging off the side.

Caliban loves to dangle his paws, but what I don't get is why he wants
to sleep on a hard surface when he has lots of soft places to choose
from. As I'm writing this, he is sleeping on another cabinet. Maybe it's
just to confuse me.

How about this one:

http://www.sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/...dgemonitor.jpg

Before I took that picture, she had been sleeping like that.

Joyce

--
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me,
for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me
Old August 21st 09, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Karla" wrote in message

"Marina" wrote in message
[...]

I'm a huge Caliban fan, too. His stripes and spots, his white mittens, his
green eyes, his "What just happened?" look.