harry and gang in skotland

Old February 2nd 11, 02:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default harry and gang in skotland

tomorrow is grownd haug day. in skotland yew haff raabie bairns day
butted here wee haff grownd haug day.

a haug what lives undergrownd says if cold cold bad bad sno days end.

it is gudgud to bee in da in.

http://www.groundhog.org/
Old February 2nd 11, 12:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2011-02-01 9:59 PM, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
tomorrow is grownd haug day. in skotland yew haff raabie bairns day
butted here wee haff grownd haug day.

a haug what lives undergrownd says if cold cold bad bad sno days end.

it is gudgud to bee in da in.

http://www.groundhog.org/

Iffn we had grownd haug day heer, likes they duz inna Ontayryo ann thu
You Ess, thu hawg wud neffur com out agin.

Aftur a furry myld wintur, we iz havin snomonsturs. Weze gottin a
SNOWFALLMONSTURS WORNIN. Maybe we dint send alla ower snowmosturs tu tu
You Ess anna Yourup aftur all.

--
Sam, hoo haznt hardly gottin Out inna snow attall. Wunz only. An then
hiz paws gotten kold.
Old February 2nd 11, 04:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

not innerezted in da snow monzterz, mine pawz getz kowlde inna in, Trudi

Old February 2nd 11, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Feb 2, 1:29*am, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
tomorrow is grownd haug day. in skotland yew haff raabie bairns day
butted here wee haff grownd haug day.

a haug what lives undergrownd says if cold cold bad bad sno days end.

it is gudgud to bee in da in.

http://www.groundhog.org/

We wunnered wat dat ment.....poor owld gwounhoggy........wese
sorrisorri fur awl da kittiez inna Norf Catmerica n Awstralya ware da
awfil hurrycane is gonna happen - Meomie has a neese dare an wees
wurrit fur hur. Hope it goes 'way. Sno is forecast fur Scatland but
not in da mesures Anti Cheryl is gettin... gud tu be inna IN.

Harry frum his blankie.

Old February 3rd 11, 01:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

rafflescat wrote:

We wunnered wat dat ment.....poor owld gwounhoggy........wese
sorrisorri fur awl da kittiez inna Norf Catmerica n Awstralya ware da
awfil hurrycane is gonna happen - Meomie has a neese dare an wees
wurrit fur hur. Hope it goes 'way. Sno is forecast fur Scatland but
not in da mesures Anti Cheryl is gettin... gud tu be inna IN.

Harry frum his blankie.

We haz bin furry lukky, notted lyke thu You Ess, pertikularly Chikawgo.
Mosta thu snowmonsturs went souf uv us, tu thu fishies. We only gotten
10 cm (maybe 15 wen itz all ovur) (Memomie, hoo was old wen they chanjed
tu metrik, sez wun inch is bout 2.5 cm, unless it iz wun cm is 2.5
inch...nono, thatz notted rite. Eesier tu stik tu wun system.) But itz
all blowin round lots so Meomies werk an lotsa othur playces iz klosed
fur thu mornin atted leest.

Meomie wented Out tu move da snow around, wat iz a furry puzzlin fing
hoomins du. Sinz it wuz lite snow, she tuk thu bigbig scoop, an it wuz
hard fur hur to git in in the door, so I snuk out, butted thu
snomonsturs still made myne pawz cold, so I wanted tu go rite bak in
agin. An then Meomie camed in an tuk off hur slaks an put them inna
dryin mashine an gotten hur brekfas an turned onna pooter.

--
Sam
Old February 3rd 11, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Feb 3, 12:51*pm, Cheryl wrote:
rafflescat wrote:

[...]

Dat wus furry gud of yu Sam, hewpin yure Meomie! Wees notted happy
tonite doe, da wind is howlin wound da howse n fings ar fwine awound
da gardin. Wheelie bins fwine acwoss da rode...scary. Mees in disgwace
cos me ett tutu mutch n hurked onna wadiator cuffur inna hawl.

Harry
Old February 4th 11, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

day befur yezterday i hurked in mine cage while da vakakumerz wuz here...
dat wuz tuezday, den whenna vakumerz leafed i minesef gettinna bed on top
offa penthouze, mine beelyy wuz still upsetted so den i putted mine head
owtta da bed anna hurked onna cage top rit thru da barz so it didunt get in
MINE bed,,, but soft anna furree hadda wash da beds whut go inna penthouzes,
Barbi

Old February 4th 11, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

itz juzt too kowlde, so kowlde efin dat snow monzterz sayed dey wuld not
come down rite now, OEJ