Ping Mosey

Old September 5th 08, 06:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Ping Mosey

Hihi diz iz O T and sinze u iz nu here I gotta splain how deze girl kittyz
do fings. See, Toonya haz diz botique shopz and dat iz where da girlcats
buyz der klozez and pretti stuffz. Silly Willow onlee designz in leafther
and dat wudn be propiate for a winking.
U did a gud job propozing. U haz ta pik ur bestis man ta stand up wif u,
help her pik da plaze and den, jus sho upz. Da grilz do da restz and it iz
bestiz, and saferz ta stay out of der weigh.

Old September 5th 08, 04:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 5, 1:17*am, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T and sinze u iz nu here I gotta splain how deze girl kittyz
do fings. *See, Toonya haz diz botique shopz and dat iz where da girlcats
buyz der klozez and pretti stuffz. *Silly Willow onlee designz in leafther
and dat wudn be propiate for a winking.
U did a gud job propozing. *U haz ta pik ur bestis man ta stand up wif u,
help her pik da plaze and den, jus sho upz. *Da grilz do da restz and it iz
bestiz, and saferz ta stay out of der weigh.

An uss boycatz gets to haff a PARTEE sum dayze befour da winking, wer
wee sing silly songs an tell storees an haff nip whine whispersan
mak fun ub da grume. / An giff boycat presunts to da grume two. Weez
call it da bachelorcat parteee.

--
Wascal
Old September 5th 08, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hey Wascal, duz u wanna organize da partee wif myownself? We haz ta wait
til dem sets a date and den kan do it. O T thinkink diz wud be funfun.

Old September 5th 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 5, 3:25*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hey Wascal, duz *u wanna organize da partee wif myownself? *We haz ta wait
til dem sets a date and den kan do it. *O T thinkink diz wud be funfun.

Gudgud idearment. Uncl Bill sed it wud bee a Staig Partee butted I
tole him wee iz gnot deers. Talk too yew affer dey set da dayte.

--
Wascal

Old September 5th 08, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Hey Wascal, duz u wanna organize da partee wif myownself? We haz ta wait
til dem sets a date and den kan do it. O T thinkink diz wud be funfun.

Gudgud idearment. Uncl Bill sed it wud bee a Staig Partee butted I
tole him wee iz gnot deers. Talk too yew affer dey set da dayte.

--
Wascal

I jest axked Tabitha iffen Sept 20 wud be umkay wiff hur, anna I thot
Hawaii wud be a nise pwace for da wedwink. Hope Tabitha wikes dat idear.
A Staig Partee? Dat sawnds wike funfun.
I will let yew know wat hur says.
Fangu furry mutch guys.
dis is gunna be fun

Mosey

"Will in New Haven" wrote in

Old September 6th 08, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Hihi diz iz O T

Hihi OT

and sinze u iz nu here I gotta splain how deze girl kittyz
do fings. See, Toonya haz diz botique shopz and dat iz where da girlcats
buyz der klozez and pretti stuffz. Silly Willow onlee designz in leafther
and dat wudn be propiate for a winking.

Umkay, I unndestand gnow.

U did a gud job propozing.

Fangu furry mutch OT

U haz ta pik ur bestis man ta stand up wif u,

I axed my neffew PookieCat tew stand up wif mee.
He wivs heer n iz myown bestest frend and is winked to Sqweex.
Dey dint hab a offishul ceremony tho.

help her pik da plaze

I alreddy told hur Hawaii wud bee a gud plaze and wat date wud be gud..
Sept 20, a Saterday. Iam waiting fur hur tew anxwer me on dat.

and den, jus sho upz. Da grilz do da restz and it iz bestiz, and saferz
ta stay out of der weigh.

Umkay, I gotted awl uf dat. Fangu fur yer helpz.
I need sum nip wine NOW, iam sew nervus.

Mosey

Old September 6th 08, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Umkay, I gotted awl uf dat. Fangu fur yer helpz.
I need sum nip wine NOW, iam sew nervus.

Mosey

Mew did a REELY good job!!!

Lucy
Old September 7th 08, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Umkay, I gotted awl uf dat. Fangu fur yer helpz.
I need sum nip wine NOW, iam sew nervus.

Mosey

Mew did a REELY good job!!!

Lucy

Fangu furry mutch Lucy.
I reely preeciate yew sayin dat.

Mosey
-- furry tired

Old September 9th 08, 05:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Hey Wascal, duz u wanna organize da partee wif myownself? We haz ta wait
til dem sets a date and den kan do it. O T thinkink diz wud be funfun.

Hihi diz iz O T and sinze u iz nu here I gotta splain how deze girl
kittyz
do fings. See, Toonya haz diz botique shopz and dat iz where da girlcats
buyz der klozez and pretti stuffz. Silly Willow onlee designz in leafther
and dat wudn be propiate for a winking.

Umkay, I see dat gnow, fangu fur dat infurmashun.

U did a gud job propozing.

Fangu I'm sew happee huself axepted

U haz ta pik ur bestis man ta stand up wif u

I gotted my neffew Poolie tew bee my Bestest Man n Sammy Roadcat for a
groomzman.

help her pik da plaze

Et will bee in Hawaii onna izlund kalled Ohau.

and den, jus sho upz. Da grilz do da restz and it iz
bestiz, and saferz ta stay out of der weigh.

Umkay den..fangu fur dat adbise

An uss boycatz gets to haff a PARTEE sum dayze befour da winking, wer
wee sing silly songs an tell storees an haff nip whine whispersan
mak fun ub da grume. / An giff boycat presunts to da grume two. Weez
call it da bachelorcat parteee.

--
Wascal

Hey Wascal, duz u wanna organize da partee wif myownself? We haz ta wait
til dem sets a date and den kan do it. O T thinkink diz wud be funfun.

A partee fur mee?? Wy fangu yew sew mutch. I git presunts tew?
Wow ...Dat is sew nise uff yew guyz.
Da winking date iz Saterdey, Suptembur 20 a 3 pee em.
Diz will bee sew mutch fun iffen wee dunt git tew drunx n hab hanguvers.
hee hee hee

Mosey .

Old September 9th 08, 05:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna firstis, u don get prezentz at diz patiee. U and
Tabitha getz wedwink giftz dough.

Second, we kant git really drunk kauze da gramby haz lotz ta say bout groomz
showink up hungofver for weddwinks. Fact iz, her gits down rite nastzy bout
dat. We kan haff some nip wine dough and sum nippaigne, so we willz be
fine.
. ..