TX kitty fur

Old November 25th 03, 03:28 AM
Stacey

Default TX kitty fur

Lisa and Liz.. thanks for the cards! I simply must get mine out.. maybe
tomorrow at work, LOL.

Liz sent some kitty fur and Patrick, Bob and Nancy were unimpressed. Moose
tried to eat it and Moogie was seen dragging the card around a little bit
ago! LOL.

Stacey

Old November 25th 03, 05:03 AM
jmcquown

Stacey wrote:
Lisa and Liz.. thanks for the cards! I simply must get mine out..
maybe tomorrow at work, LOL.

Liz sent some kitty fur and Patrick, Bob and Nancy were unimpressed.
Moose tried to eat it and Moogie was seen dragging the card around a
little bit ago! LOL.

Stacey

Persia sniffed the fur from Liz' card and *freaked out*. Her eyes got huge
and she started battling my hand. I had to put it away before she went
completely crazy.
Have I ever mentioned Persia does not like other cats?

Jill

Old November 25th 03, 05:54 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 22:03:56 -0600, "jmcquown"
wrote:

Stacey wrote:
Lisa and Liz.. thanks for the cards! I simply must get mine out..
maybe tomorrow at work, LOL.

Liz sent some kitty fur and Patrick, Bob and Nancy were unimpressed.
Moose tried to eat it and Moogie was seen dragging the card around a
little bit ago! LOL.

Stacey

Persia sniffed the fur from Liz' card and *freaked out*. Her eyes got huge
and she started battling my hand. I had to put it away before she went
completely crazy.
Have I ever mentioned Persia does not like other cats?

Jill

I hadn't opened up the card until I read this, so had to check my
gang's reactions. Sammy was closest, and she was fascinated. I offered
it to Rocky, who was interested, but after a couple sniffs he got up,
got a drink and then back to the important business of sleeping.
Little Bit was already napping, and was just annoyed that I couldn't
wait until she woke up on her own. I imagine she was thinking that we
do NOT need another cat, as she's still getting used to the idea that
Rocky is here. As I was making the rounds, Sammy followed me wanting
another sniff. When I put the card down on the table she tried to make
off with it, and I ended up putting the card in a drawer.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Old November 25th 03, 06:31 AM
Sherry

Persia sniffed the fur from Liz' card and *freaked out*. Her eyes got huge
and she started battling my hand. I had to put it away before she went
completely crazy.
Have I ever mentioned Persia does not like other cats?

Jill

LOL! I can just hear her "Okay... I know the rest of that cat is in that
envelope somewhere...." What a personality!

Sherry
Old November 25th 03, 08:49 AM
jmcquown

Sherry wrote:
Persia sniffed the fur from Liz' card and *freaked out*. Her eyes
got huge and she started battling my hand. I had to put it away
before she went completely crazy.
Have I ever mentioned Persia does not like other cats?

Jill

LOL! I can just hear her "Okay... I know the rest of that cat is in
that envelope somewhere...." What a personality!

Sherry

I wish I could have gotten a picture of her face! I mentioned her eyes were
huge. Her nose was twitching a mile a minute. You hit the nail on the
head: she had to have been thinking, "Okay, where's the rest of the cat?!"
ROFL

Jill

The Stray Kitty. (VERY LONG) Flippy Cat anecdotes 24 November 9th 03 10:48 PM
Kitty Walk! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 17 October 24th 03 12:46 PM
Posting kitty pics? Allegra640 Cat anecdotes 2 September 23rd 03 04:57 AM
Happy purrday to Dyna kitty Tanada Cat anecdotes 1 August 27th 03 08:19 PM
yet another foster kitty! [email protected] Cat anecdotes 10 August 12th 03 09:41 PM