To da boat!

Old January 17th 06, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default To da boat!

Stormmee stops playing with the newly arrived kittens, "skuze mineself,
butted I iz glad dey iz her your captinezz, Stormmee, trying to mind herown
manners, under the Glare of Trudi
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
The Captain, Jean-Paul, walks to the observation deck where our
kitties are enjoying the buffet and socializing:

Bon Jour Kitties! I am ze Captain, Jean-Paul, and glad to make your
akwaitance! In a few minutes we will be underway, stoppink at
Fleurey-sur-Ouche zis effenink. Zere are many wine-making chateaus
zere, and of cawze anykitty can disembark to visit zem, shop in ze
village or chase flutterbys!

Please excuse ze presence of M. Lenoir - and hiz two kittens - who
will be making adjustment to owr noo fuel-efficient engine as we
traffel.

Ze dinner is at eight tonite, buttid ze kitchen an bar al alwayz
afailable.

Zere eez also a lounge and library in addition to owr offur
amenities; eef anykitty has a request, pleeze just ask me, I am happy
to accommodat owr guests.

Bon Voyage!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/17/2006 12:36:44 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old January 17th 06, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

TeeeeeeeeeHeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeee
Da wun on mine hed luukz lyke uh fairy hatt!!!!

I wundur heow day tayztz???...I reelee shudunt xpurrimint, I mite get sik....

letz save dem furr stuffink uh Pitoonya Pillo...teeeeheeee

Ar yu getink hungry, SunnDance? I yam...

Pitoonya

BTW, meowmee iz havink trubbul wiff mineown akownt fuu da moment...
Thinkov hur nayme az mine alter-ego.

"Sundance" wrote in message
news
[Sundance picks up a blossom and flicks it over to Pitoonya.]

Yes, dey iz petuniaz!

[Sundance flicks another blossom, which lands on Pitoonya's head.]

I dint kno yoo had nevver seed dem befur! Heer, hav dis one!

[Sundance flicks over another blossom, giggling.]

Ize glad yoo likez dem.

[Sundance turns to the maître d' and flicks a blossom at him. The maître d'
smiles indulgently.]

Missur, wud yoo bring da tray wif da fudz now?

"Furry gud, m'sieu Sundance."

[Sundance looks at all the blossoms.]

Hmmm, dis made a bigger mess dan I thot. Whut duz yoo want ta do wif awl
deze?

Sundance

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Whaaah???? Fowlerz!!!! O!!!!
Wy day ar lufferlee...pinkz, an purrrpulz, an wites, an redz, an
strypz!!!!!
Ar day????? Can day be????....
Er Sunnydanze, ar day da fowlurz dat I wuz naymed aftur, bu neffurr seen
tyll neow????

Pitoonya, ofurrwelmt

"Sundance" wrote in message
et...

[With a conspiratorial little smile, the maître d' removes the cover from
the tray, and... hundreds of petunia blossoms spill out all over the
table
and the seated kitties! Sundance waits for Pitoonya's reaction, hoping

she
likes it.]

Old January 18th 06, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 06:30:43 GMT, Sundance's little agile paws typed:

Bon swar, missur inspekter! I iz fine, fangu furry much. Pleeze eskyooz
me
fur not replyin to yurownself sooner, but I wuz a liddle bizzy arrangin a
surprize fur Pitoonya. Perhaps yoo saw it a fyoo momintz ago?

Ah oui. It was luffly, as eez yung luff. You are boff lucky kitties!

And your sisfurt Rebecca? Eez she on zis crooze?

I thingk Rebecca iz still dansin wif Nathan bak at da Kissamouse partee.
She will purrobly be heer sooner ur later.

An yes, I iz lukky dat Pitoonya likez spendin timez wif me. I had nevver
thinked uv havin a speshul girlkittyfrend, but wun day I reelized dat I wuz
furry happee when she wuz arown. I duznt kno much abowt bein gallint an a
gentlekitty, but maybe, if Pitoonya kan put up wif me long enuf, we kan
figger owt whut werks fur ussez.

Sundance, trying to figure out one of the Big Questions

Old January 18th 06, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Yoo kan tayst dem if yoo wantz -- da florist kittee sed dese wuz safe fur
kitteez to eet.

Yes, I iz gittin hungree, too. Letz dig in to deze fudz. I hope dere iz
sum uv yur fafuritz heer. Ize gunna try summa dis lopster bisk. Whut luks
gud to yurownself?

Sundance

Old January 18th 06, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Datz gud tu kno, dat Pitoonya's not poyzinuz.
Purrdun da punne

I cud start wiff sum Fishy Swa, ur Frenchy onyun szooop.
Den I mite hav summa dat gudgud patay fwa graz....
Lopstur seowndz gud, maybe uh tayle wff lemin buddur.
Iz tuu soon tu tink ov dezert yet...

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

. ..

Old January 19th 06, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Chester, Clarence and Nathan show up at the boat.

This looks like a lot of fun.

Hi everykitty.

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Meow Kitties!

Now dat we'fe had owr fill ov good fud an drink curtesy ov Cleo an
TV, an dansed an hunted lampshades, it's time to 'port to Dijon to
meet da barge-hotel dat will be takink usses down da canals ov
Bourgogne (Burgundy) fur 7 days, from Dijon to Escommes on a leesurly
croose.

Fur doze dat forgotted, Cleo an I haff chartered Le Premier, a kitty
owned and operated luggsury hotel-barge (yew can see da hooman version
heer:
http://www.hotelbargevacations.com/h...-itinerary.htm ),
especially outfitted an stocked wif da finest of feline fudz an
befferages ov awl kinds for da discernink feline!

Dere are many staterooms fur one, two or more kitties, a glass
enclosed observation deck, liberry, smoking longue, cocktail lounge
and dinikn room, and of cawze, a soundproofed kitten playroom!

So kitties, let'z port offur to Dijon, where we will meet owr frendz
fur da crooze!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/8/2006 12:39:24 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old January 19th 06, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

There are oysters here????? We want to try one!!! They sound like
they'll be really good!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

ChildFree23 wrote:
What's an oyster?

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
[Not A Seafood Cat]

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
Howae about weze visit da giftyshoppe after we eetz anna
restes. Wanna try
an oyster?

Boogie, relacksin
"ChildFree23" wrote in message
ink.net...
[purrpurrnuzzlepurr] I didn't do much shopping. Want to
visit
the gift shop with me?

Kitty Schottland

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
Letz go, darlin girlcat! (hedbut, earlick) I'm all fur
smurgling a bit anna
den hittin da boo-fay onna da bote! I'z you hafin fun? Did
you buy lotsa
stuff shoppin?

Boogie da HarpurrCat inna unseasonably warm this week,
Bawlmer

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
ink.net...
[Fluffy dark tortie weaves in and out of the crowd looking
for
her winkwink.] Boogie, where is you? Do you want to go on
the
boat?

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
[...]

),

Old January 19th 06, 02:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Sundance wrote:
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

I'm here now and Rebecca got into the teleporter to come here right
after I did. So she should be here soon.

Nathan

Old January 19th 06, 02:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Chester smells food and starts towards the table. Then, suddenly, he
sees light reflected off a surface and bouncing all over the place. He
walks over to investigate. As he gets closer, he notices that the
light is reflected off watermonsters. He slowly approaches it,
crouching low. He leans over it and sniffs it. He runs back into the
room and starts yelling.

Hey everykitty, there's a huge bowl of watermonsters on this boat.
It's out here. And it smells funny! Let's go look at it. Has
anykitty seen anything like this before?

Chester

Old January 19th 06, 05:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Ize heer now -- I haz to fangk whoevver leeved da porter kordinitz set fur
ussez.

Rebecca, still hopping and bopping around

oups.com...