Mild stroke

Old May 24th 13, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

Default Mild stroke

Last week I suffered a mild stroke. My speech was slightly slurred and
I had trouble writing with my right hand. I called 911 and was
transported to the hospital where I had a cat scan, MRI and ultrasound
of my neck arteries. I was admitted for two days and then released with
three prescriptions. My good neighbor took care of feeding the cats. I
am back to mostly normal now.

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Old May 25th 13, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
Last week I suffered a mild stroke. My speech was slightly slurred and
I had trouble writing with my right hand. I called 911 and was
transported to the hospital where I had a cat scan, MRI and ultrasound
of my neck arteries. I was admitted for two days and then released with
three prescriptions. My good neighbor took care of feeding the cats. I
am back to mostly normal now.

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

***

I'm very sorry to hear you had a stroke, but very glad you were able to get
help quickly, that your cats were well taken care of, and that you're doing
better.

Joy

Old May 25th 13, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"---MIKE---" wrote in message

Last week I suffered a mild stroke. My speech was slightly slurred and
I had trouble writing with my right hand. I called 911 and was
transported to the hospital where I had a cat scan, MRI and ultrasound
of my neck arteries. I was admitted for two days and then released with
three prescriptions. My good neighbor took care of feeding the cats. I
am back to mostly normal now.

---MIKE---

~~~~~~~
I'm so glad to hear you were able to get help quickly. It is essential for
stroke patients to get medical care as soon as possible, and it sounds like
you are doing very well. I am praying for a complete recovery for you, and
Holly and Duffy will send lots of purrs.

MaryL

Old May 25th 13, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
Last week I suffered a mild stroke. My speech was slightly slurred and
I had trouble writing with my right hand. I called 911 and was
transported to the hospital where I had a cat scan, MRI and ultrasound
of my neck arteries. I was admitted for two days and then released with
three prescriptions. My good neighbor took care of feeding the cats. I
am back to mostly normal now.

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

glad your alright Mike sending purrs and prayers for you

Old May 25th 13, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
JJ[_2_]

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
Last week I suffered a mild stroke. My speech was slightly slurred and
I had trouble writing with my right hand. I called 911 and was
transported to the hospital where I had a cat scan, MRI and ultrasound
of my neck arteries. I was admitted for two days and then released with
three prescriptions. My good neighbor took care of feeding the cats. I
am back to mostly normal now.

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Glad you're better now, Mike. Best wishes for a speedy and complete
recovery!

Jay

Old May 25th 13, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

---MIKE--- wrote:
Last week I suffered a mild stroke. My speech was slightly slurred and
I had trouble writing with my right hand. I called 911 and was
transported to the hospital where I had a cat scan, MRI and ultrasound
of my neck arteries. I was admitted for two days and then released with
three prescriptions. My good neighbor took care of feeding the cats. I
am back to mostly normal now.

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Sending lots of purrs for a complete recovery.
--
Hate the belief, love the believer.
Old May 25th 13, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On Fri, 24 May 2013 18:38:35 -0400, ---MIKE--- wrote:

Last week I suffered a mild stroke. My speech was slightly slurred and
I had trouble writing with my right hand. I called 911 and was
transported to the hospital where I had a cat scan, MRI and ultrasound
of my neck arteries. I was admitted for two days and then released with
three prescriptions. My good neighbor took care of feeding the cats. I
am back to mostly normal now.

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire (44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

TuTu and I are sending our purrs and best wishes for your wellbeing. MLB
Old May 25th 13, 01:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann791

On 5/24/2013 6:38 PM, ---MIKE--- wrote:
Last week I suffered a mild stroke. My speech was slightly slurred and
I had trouble writing with my right hand. I called 911 and was
transported to the hospital where I had a cat scan, MRI and ultrasound
of my neck arteries. I was admitted for two days and then released with
three prescriptions. My good neighbor took care of feeding the cats. I
am back to mostly normal now.

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Purrs and prayers on the way.

Ann
Old May 25th 13, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

God bless you. We will purr and pray that everything
goes well for you.

Lily & her mama

Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Old May 25th 13, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
Last week I suffered a mild stroke. My speech was slightly slurred and
I had trouble writing with my right hand. I called 911 and was
transported to the hospital where I had a cat scan, MRI and ultrasound
of my neck arteries. I was admitted for two days and then released with
three prescriptions. My good neighbor took care of feeding the cats. I
am back to mostly normal now.

_________

Oh my goodness, Mike, I hope you soon return to full health.
When Boyfie comes in from rat patrol, I'll set his tiny purr going.
It's 9.50 pm here and he's usually out at this time of night. It's still a
bit light. I will make sure he is in before I go to bed.
Was it what is termed a TIA? My friend had one once and made a full
recovery, but it did take a bit of time.
She found that she got a bit confused for a while afterwards and when she
came home from hospital at first she found herself trying to put her laundry
into the fridge instead of the washing machine, but as I said, she
completely recovered over about 6 months and has never had a recurrence.
That was perhaps 7 years ago.

Tweed