Buffy-Versary

Old June 6th 20, 02:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Buffy-Versary

I always seem to miss the date. It was on June 2, 2015 I adopted Buffy
but for some reason my brain always thinks it was June 5th or 6th.
Anyway, it's been five years since my fluffy orange stripey girl came to
live with me.

Jill
Old June 7th 20, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bill Nak

"jmcquown" wrote...

I always seem to miss the date. It was on June 2, 2015 I adopted Buffy
but for some reason my brain always thinks it was June 5th or 6th.
Anyway, it's been five years since my fluffy orange stripey girl came to
live with me.

Jill

====================================

Happy adoption day, Buffy! My Pirate (Pi) and Eddy are also June 2, but
2017.

Have a nice weekend!
--
Bill N.

Old June 7th 20, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 6/6/2020 12:42 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
jmcquown wrote:
I always seem to miss the date. It was on June 2, 2015 I adopted Buffy
but for some reason my brain always thinks it was June 5th or 6th.
Anyway, it's been five years since my fluffy orange stripey girl came to
live with me.

Jill

Happy Belated Buffy-Versary. It was a good day for both of you 2nd June
2015. I remember you adopting her.

Judith

Thank you, Judith. She was certainly happy to get away from that
bully-cat in her former home, Frankie. It didn't take her long to
figure out, hey, there isn't another cat here who is going to chase her
away from her food. It's her house, she's free to play and run and
sleep wherever she wants.

Jill
Old June 7th 20, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 6/6/2020 11:17 PM, Bill Nak wrote:

"jmcquown"Â* wrote...

I always seem to miss the date.Â* It was on June 2, 2015 I adopted Buffy
but for some reason my brain always thinks it was June 5th or 6th.
Anyway, it's been five years since my fluffy orange stripey girl came to
live with me.

Jill

Happy adoption day, Buffy!Â* My Pirate (Pi) and Eddy are also June 2, but
2017.

Have a nice weekend!

June 2nd seems to be a special day for adopting cats. Thanks, Bill.
Buffy would say thanks but she's taking a nap on her crackle sack.
Have a nice rest of the weekend! Scritches to Pi and Eddy.

Jill