A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cat community
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Prince feels like dancing



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old June 6th 20, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,297
Default Prince feels like dancing

Hey guys, think we can make some dance music? He settles by the
electronic keyboard.

Luko nods and grabs meowmie's old acoucstic guitar. He puts the
tamborine (bells removed) by his tail to use a bit like a drum.

Mona sets up to sing and hopes others join her as she starts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2T5_seDNZE
  #2  
Old June 9th 20, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default Prince feels like dancing

On Saturday, June 6, 2020 at 3:15:32 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Hey guys, think we can make some dance music? He settles by the
electronic keyboard.

Luko nods and grabs meowmie's old acoucstic guitar. He puts the
tamborine (bells removed) by his tail to use a bit like a drum.

Mona sets up to sing and hopes others join her as she starts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2T5_seDNZE


RRrreowww! I can do it, I can DO it...
P2nya sings to the beat...
  #3  
Old June 9th 20, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,297
Default Prince feels like dancing

wrote:

On Saturday, June 6, 2020 at 3:15:32 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Hey guys, think we can make some dance music? He settles by the
electronic keyboard.

Luko nods and grabs meowmie's old acoucstic guitar. He puts the
tamborine (bells removed) by his tail to use a bit like a drum.

Mona sets up to sing and hopes others join her as she starts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2T5_seDNZE

RRrreowww! I can do it, I can DO it...
P2nya sings to the beat...


P2nya sings her heart and Luko plays the best he ever has. Mona grins,
and decides to be backup singer for this one.

Settling in, she asks if P2nya is up for some oldies?

Luko proposes this. Though it has no singing parts, it makes him feel
happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCwI9o7Zu6g





  #4  
Old June 9th 20, 02:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_7_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 9
Default Prince feels like dancing

P2nya sings her heart and Luko plays the best he ever has. Mona grins,
and decides to be backup singer for this one.

Settling in, she asks if P2nya is up for some oldies?

Luko proposes this. Though it has no singing parts, it makes him feel
happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCwI9o7Zu6g


[Freddie and Milton dance to the music, as do Francesca and Benni. ]
  #5  
Old June 9th 20, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default Prince feels like dancing

On Tuesday, June 9, 2020 at 6:07:55 AM UTC-7, Community Cats wrote:
P2nya sings her heart and Luko plays the best he ever has. Mona grins,
and decides to be backup singer for this one.

Settling in, she asks if P2nya is up for some oldies?

Luko proposes this. Though it has no singing parts, it makes him feel
happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCwI9o7Zu6g


[Freddie and Milton dance to the music, as do Francesca and Benni. ]


  #6  
Old June 9th 20, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
P2nya @cat.meow
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default Prince feels like dancing

On Tuesday, June 9, 2020 at 2:25:17 PM UTC-7, P2nya @cat.meow wrote:
On Tuesday, June 9, 2020 at 6:07:55 AM UTC-7, Community Cats wrote:
P2nya sings her heart and Luko plays the best he ever has. Mona grins,
and decides to be backup singer for this one.

Settling in, she asks if P2nya is up for some oldies?

Luko proposes this. Though it has no singing parts, it makes him feel
happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCwI9o7Zu6g


[Freddie and Milton dance to the music, as do Francesca and Benni. ]


P2nya hums along, eyes squinty... N..I..C..E! Try this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak_MTXQALa0 , Itz cawld
"The Year Of The Cat" .. Heer ar da lyrikz...{https://www.google.com/search?q=lyri...hrome&ie=UTF-8 } we kin sing alowng, ur make our own lyrickz! P2nya
  #7  
Old June 15th 20, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Milton Meezercat
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 5
Default Prince feels like dancing

P2nya hums along, eyes squinty... N..I..C..E! Try this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak_MTXQALa0 , Itz cawld
"The Year Of The Cat" .. Heer ar da lyrikz...{https://www.google.com/search?q=lyri...hrome&ie=UTF-8 } we kin sing alowng, ur make our own lyrickz! P2nya


{ Milton grooves to the music. He finds an unused drum kit and sits on
top of a kick drum. His tail hangs over the face of the drum, and his
strong tail wags make a loud BOOM. He does his best to keep in time with
the music.]
  #8  
Old June 16th 20, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
P2nya @cat.meow
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default Prince feels like dancing

On Monday, June 15, 2020 at 2:28:26 PM UTC-7, Milton Meezercat wrote:
P2nya hums along, eyes squinty... N..I..C..E! Try this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak_MTXQALa0 , Itz cawld
"The Year Of The Cat" .. Heer ar da lyrikz...{https://www.google.com/search?q=lyri...hrome&ie=UTF-8 } we kin sing alowng, ur make our own lyrickz! P2nya


{ Milton grooves to the music. He finds an unused drum kit and sits on
top of a kick drum. His tail hangs over the face of the drum, and his
strong tail wags make a loud BOOM. He does his best to keep in time with
the music.]


P2nya gets Meowmee's rock pouch, takes out a smooth and a rippled rock, and clickityclicks along
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Prince and how it is going cshenk Cat community 2 May 1st 20 07:28 PM
Prince looks about, all is quiet cshenk Cat community 7 April 26th 20 05:43 AM
I know how he feels... Kreisleriana[_3_] Cat anecdotes 1 March 21st 08 10:09 PM
Her Frog Prince Baha via CatKB.com Cat anecdotes 3 April 14th 07 10:41 PM
Now that Lilly feels better sheelagh Cat health & behaviour 14 March 7th 07 01:13 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2020 CatBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.