Visiting Cats...

Old March 2nd 08, 02:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

Default Visiting Cats...

No, not cats that visit me, but me going to see a friend of my
brother's this evening. She's got two cats - and they both came
and sat on my lap :-)

One of these cats is a 16-year old male, named Jess. When he was
about 8 years old, he got hit by a car, and almost lost an eye.
The vet worked a miracle, and saved the sight - but now, his eyes
point in different directions :-) The other is a 4-year old
overweight female, named Bo. They tolerate each other, and she
usually runs and hides when visitors call - but not tonight! She
was very vocal, and insisted on sampling my lap :-)

--
MatSav

Old March 2nd 08, 05:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

MatSav wrote:
No, not cats that visit me, but me going to see a friend of my
brother's this evening. She's got two cats - and they both came
and sat on my lap :-)

One of these cats is a 16-year old male, named Jess. When he was
about 8 years old, he got hit by a car, and almost lost an eye.
The vet worked a miracle, and saved the sight - but now, his eyes
point in different directions :-) The other is a 4-year old
overweight female, named Bo. They tolerate each other, and she
usually runs and hides when visitors call - but not tonight! She
was very vocal, and insisted on sampling my lap :-)

Aww. It's always nice to meet new cats.