Da nurf of dem alz

Old August 2nd 11, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Da nurf of dem alz

Diz iz da cats frum grambyz houze anna we iz all mad rite nowz. Cee when
her kamed home frum work diz day sum manhomanz asked if dey kud borrow da
doggie kage dat iz in da out. Der waza Mom doggie nd four bitties dat kept
going in da streetZ anna ofver by da faktorie. Well dat wuz fine, dat mom
dog broke out of da fenze and taked da bitties wiff herself. Dat iz da gud
part now her iz da bad. Not onlee did gramby take dem sum wadder IN OUROWN
DIsh. Her taked two, not one but TWO kanz of gushy fudz out and fed dem
dogggies. We duent effen git two kanz at da same timez. Rosco bedder git
better quick we may hat6a file anofther komplaint.

Human note. I kid you not they followed me to the door when I took the
canned food out to feed and water the animals. It was 96 and they were hot
and thirsty. When I went to the door with the food there was almost no
place to walk for cats. Then I looked up at the kitchen window could tell
there were four cats looking out at what I was doing. when I cam back in,
it was an hour before any of them came near me.

Old August 2nd 11, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cutie

"Gramby" wrote in message
[...]

dat wus bery hoomaniterryeean ob hur.
izzit yur tirn tu be kayturt tu neow?

cutie

Old August 3rd 11, 06:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

hhhmmmm as sun az rosco getz betterer, i thinkz himz needsa infestigate anna
we needsa putsa gramby on trialz, she iz gettin alotsa chargez aginzt
hersef, dumpin kittez offa cowlde box, now sharein fudz wif of all thingz,
doggiez, diz iz juzt not 'ceptablez, OEJ

Old August 3rd 11, 07:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

In da meen timez, kan I be uv assistintz?

Sundance, Deputy Chief Inspektagator

Old August 3rd 11, 08:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

datz rite!!! ursf can takesa statemintz getsa papuwurk in order anna soon
aza rosco iz bak him can serfz da paperz onna gramby so we kan put hersef
onna trialz... hersef iz beree lukee dat da mizz violette izunt here... she
mitagetted da deaf pentality fur feeding doggiez ifin mizz biolette waza
justicte, OEJ

Old August 7th 11, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

ai m no lawyer but ai wyl be happee tew beh uh gud caracter witnezz fur da
Gramby.
ai dunt believe en da def penelty fur hoomins hoo trai tew hulp uthur pore
starfing catz n d*gs.
ai DO beleeve en da def penelty for da meen hoomins hoo let cats n dogs
starf n r meen tew dem, haoweffer.
Mosey

Old August 10th 11, 03:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Bill Reich

"Gramby" wrote in message
[...]

No sooner duz r inkomputand sekretaree (all glare at Uncle Bill) start usin
eternalseptemfurr insted ob dat notty giggle groops dan wee here diss sad
tail.

My in stink wood be two seighd wiff da kittees and dats wut I wooda dun wen
I was yung. Butted Maggy May totted mee to care for bittees, eben
dogg-puppies. Sew I fink yoons shood only punish Gramby a littl bitt.

--
WooToo
"Cuddlesleep is speshul

Old August 10th 11, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett smiles. I haff been waitink for Unkle Bill to uz dat kuiddle sweep
song for quite awhilez. Da gramby didn't get it on da nu puter.