WARNINK, WARNINK Truder Kittie in da Area

Old September 4th 11, 05:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default WARNINK, WARNINK Truder Kittie in da Area

i haz twyed to catvinze soft dat da ofurz rewweelle wantsa be owt cats, anna
i admit i inkuraged chester ta learn howta opin da bak door, while minesef
nefur wented inna owt, trudi
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
I wunder if cutie wud lyke tu be an outcat?
Naaaah, neffurr mynd...
--
Pitô.ônya

"Gramby" wrote in message
We herd herself say dat if dat wantz ta ba an outcat den ok. Her wud fix
itself a warm plaze for da winterz. Her iz kallink itself "Itsy" now
kauze her duzentkno if it iza girl or boycat, It got anofther kan of
our fudz diz mornink.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

or dizzy, or kizzy, or Trudi laffin
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
You could name it Tizzy, or if a boy cat Izzy ;-)
And once you nsme it...LOL ;-)

Anti Sylvia, who knows

"Gramby" wrote in message
Now we haz 4 cats in diz houze and Gramby sayz dat iz all BUDT, las
nite her wented in da out (TI FEED A DOGGIE) and her hardet most tacked
herself againz. He fout her seed Lizzy and diz cat waz talking in da
same tonez az Lizzie. Her was on da fone wiff Auntie Soft at da timez.
Her runned bak in da houze for a noze count and den back to da OUT. Da
kitty came close enouff for grmby to pick itself up anna was fine till
her headed for da houze den it tuned into a tiger to git awayz. Hef
godt sum of ouorown fudz and fed dat fing anna den tole itself it had
to stay in da OUT. It rubbed her legs as it ate and gamby finally ran
in da houze saing NO YOU KAN'T COME IN.

This cat is from the same litter as Lizzie, better disposition and a
lot friendlier. It could be her twin from what I was able to see. I
will vet it, feed it but WILL NOT bring another one in the house.

ummm, we will see thinks Piglettt as she watches the kitty out the
window.

Old September 4th 11, 11:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Jus las nite I tried ta talk Lizzie inta giung bak in da out wiff her
liddermate dat iz out dere. Her looked at mineselbez had six pawz anna said
"iz u nutz, it will bentually git kold out dere anna I iznt dat stoopid"
Willow knowing she wouldnot go for the same reason and there is no fishtank
in the out!

Old September 7th 11, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Dat iz sew nise uf Gramby tew feed da kitty in da Out n gib et wadder tew.
ai sumtymez wanna beh uh owtcat maiself, but pa n ma sez NO tew dat.
If diz kitty wuntz tew beh uh owtcat, den et kan,
Hey Toonya, cutie iz habbin lotza fun ovur at meh n MeOwys big hoam n Anti
Mimzy is tayking kare uff dem, sew we kan awl git on wif pwanning da
Jellical Ball.
Fank yew n yer hoomin mom fur letting cutie goh ovur n vizit wiff Tygur n
Mayzy tew. Dey wunt git in trubbl n wyl stai IN. Yoo kan kall inny tyme n
chek up on hur n go ovur n see hur weneffer yew wanna..hur kan stai az long
az yew wud wike. ai noe hur iz yer noo liddle sifter n yew luffs hur..n hur
luffs yew tew..but kittens tayke sum getting uzed tew, speshilly iffen yew
hab bin uh only cat fur sew long. Nao yew hab Sundance...n r happee wiff
hymself. . waow, weh gots owr furzt anniv koming up on Sept 28. ai gots
tew fynd mai luff uh nise prezzie.
Wyl une uff mai mancat frendz hulp meh wif dat? pweeze? Mosey..sew happee n
en luff wif mai bootiful MeOwy 3

Old September 7th 11, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Iz she missing? I didunt nowtize.
Neow dat yu menshun it, it iz peeeezfol heer. Hmmmmm.
She iz welkum tu stay az lung az she lykz ;-)
--
Pitô.ônya

Old September 8th 11, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Yew r sew silli Pitô.ônya.
ai wyl hab hur kall yew on da selfone fingy on Furzdai, izzsat umaky?
Mosey wooking at MeOwy n dey r boff waffing.

Old September 8th 11, 05:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

Furrz day, Fryday, Saddurday, Sunnyday...tayke yur tyme.
Endjoy hur fur az long az yu lyke.

....Meowwwwwmeeeee, kin I hab anudder snak?
--
Pitô.ônya, relaxin

Old September 9th 11, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Umkay Toonya, hur wyl kall yew on Saddurday sumtyme, owr secritary haz bad
neez n izznt fealing vury gut tewdai n et iz reely hot heer.
Hur is fyne tho n dey r habbin fun. Mosey n MeOwy

Old September 12th 11, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

ai fink cutie missez yew sinse hur iz biziting owr big hoam wif Tygur n
Mayzy ..did hur kall yew on da fone?
Mosey

Old September 12th 11, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Toonya, hur jest gotted hoam n brotted yew n Sundance sumfing frum dem.
Uh cupple uff majikal stones wiff yer naymes ingraved on dem. Mosey