At The Temple

Old September 21st 11, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default At The Temple

Lizzie inally shakes herself off and then grooms her furr. She goes to
Amelia, R we gonna bee able to cee inside the Temple on diz tripz? I kno we
kan't slide andna run but I finkz it iz profablee bootifulz.

Old September 21st 11, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

OEJ hears and chimes in... yez it wuld be wunnerful ta getsa ture ta see
ifin der iz anythin we kn du ta hep da ball, anna we needsa know abowt where
the babycat rum willz be... dat roze qwartz buldin mite be gud fur da
babycatz, OEJ

Old September 21st 11, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 09/21/2011 09:50 AM, Gramby wrote:
Lizzie inally shakes herself off and then grooms her furr. She goes to
Amelia, R we gonna bee able to cee inside the Temple on diz tripz? I kno
we kan't slide andna run but I finkz it iz profablee bootifulz.

Weez wichin weez cud sea it ann itz hardd tu magin wen maginashun iznt
tu gud. TuTu
Old September 21st 11, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:50:52 -0500, "Gramby"
wrote:

Lizzie inally shakes herself off and then grooms her furr. She goes to
Amelia, R we gonna bee able to cee inside the Temple on diz tripz? I kno we
kan't slide andna run but I finkz it iz profablee bootifulz.

Dare is nip in da Temple. I can smell it. Baby kitties will haff a
place to play too.
Cinder
Old September 21st 11, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:50:52 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Lizzie inally shakes herself off and then grooms her furr. She goes to
Amelia, R we gonna bee able to cee inside the Temple on diz tripz? I
kno we kan't slide andna run but I finkz it iz profablee bootifulz.

[Anuit overhears this and responds]

Of course, dear cats! Come with me.

[Anuit leads Lizzie, Amelia, Storrmmee, Tutu, Ranger, Pipps, and others
up the temple steps. She moves very slowly, eventually leaning her weight
on Ranger's shoulder. The finally reach the landing at the top of the
temple.

On either side of the entryway are huge golden statues of cats. Pans of
oil behind the statues burn brightly. The statues have eyes of ruby that
reflect the light from the fires. The floor, like the walkways between
buildings, are of smoothest alabaster, polished by the paw pads of many
thousand of cats. As the group enters the temple they see heavy drapes of
crimson velvet tied back on the inner side of the doorway. A matching
door is on the opposite side of the temple. Two dark doorways stand at
the diagonally opposite walls, covered with more crimson curtains.

The ceiling of the temple is at least 20 feet above the floor. In each
corner of the room is another cat statue, these statues slimmer and
taller than those outside. The cats in these statues have their paws
outstretched, appearing to support the heavy stone roof.

Fragrant incense wafts through the air.

Along all four walls torches are mounted at the height a big cat could
just reach if he stretched to full length. Cushioned benches line the
four walls. In the very center of the room is an altar of deepest
amethyst, standing on a gold platform raised from the floor by three
steps. At each corner of the golden platform stand tall oil lamps,
burning with purple flames. And on the very center of the altar the
kitties see a statue of Bast, standing four feet tall. The statue is
crafted from silver and gold, decorated with all manner of fine gem
stones, and having eyes made of emerald. The eyes glow a bright green,
obviously NOT being illuminated by the flickering oil flames.]

Anuit: This, dear kitties, is the Temple of Bast. How do you like it?
Old September 21st 11, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

even the normally exubberant and very vocal storrmmee is quiet with awe,
Chester whispers, diz iz a wunnerful pwaze ta honor bast anna owrz furndz
atta brige, Chester

Old September 21st 11, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Lizzie is shaking her little teeth chattering. It is bootifulz and dat
statue of Bast, when I waz in da out, some ole cat told me about dat butted
I waz too kold and hungrie and sik to belief dat dat kud be true. Now I
knoz I will cee my bitties again sumday. Piglett goes to her and wraps her
paws around the little cat. Korze u will cee them, mayhaps at da end of da
ball. Now I fink it iz time we goez bak and geingz dat preparatinz for da
ball. Lizzie, u lufbz ta shop anna Toonya haz da botique where dere is
bootiful fingz. Let us say a purr to Bast and den get on with the pans.

Old September 21st 11, 07:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

storrmmee is beside lizzie... veree qweetlee, soft sayz dat bast 'lows
hoomins to haffa heart to care for uses whu were onze owt kitteez... I iz
sure dat bast hepped gramby ta see dat she shuld take ursef in... anna i iz
catfinzed dat bazt bringed ursef to herown door juzt in time...

storrmmee stares atta statue silintlee thanking bast fur getting guided to
da furree

Old September 22nd 11, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On 21 Sep 2011 18:13:13 GMT, Community Cats wrote:

Anuit: This, dear kitties, is the Temple of Bast. How do you like it?

Cybèle: [low purr] Oh my toes! Its bootiful and inspiring. A lubbly pwace...

Oriane: [lost for words]. Hmmmmm.... Indeed..... yes, it is!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/21/2011 7:28:37 PM
Old September 22nd 11, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Oh, how bootiful. Lizzie, luk at dat alter of amythyst. Dat is mine
meowmiez fafurite gem. An a hole alter ov it.

Diz iz spektakulare.

Booker

On 9/21/2011 11:13 AM, Community Cats wrote:
[...]

In Tha Temple Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 66 October 12th 11 03:39 PM
The Temple Granby Cat community 7 May 9th 09 10:42 PM
Arriving at the Temple Mme. Anas ^..^[_4_] Cat community 19 May 9th 09 12:56 AM
Repurrt frum da Temple ob Bast Mme. Anas ^..^[_4_] Cat community 5 April 27th 09 07:04 AM
Da Bewinkin at Effurycat's Temple of Bast Begins!! JGW Cat community 49 July 8th 04 03:50 AM