Next week (OT)

Old April 23rd 12, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

Default Next week (OT)

well then make sure you get your energy back then go for the throat, civilly
of course, Lee
"Christina Websell" wrote in message
I have 7 years.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
boundaries are a big deal in the usa as well, and time is essentail in
making your case in the us, after a certain time it is assumed you agreed
if you don't object, here in usa it varies from 90 days to several years
on when this effect takes place, Lee
"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"JJ" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...

Only 3/4 is done but they seem afraid of blocking me now. It's
amazing.

Good news. Please keep us posted. Good luck!

Jay

The tarmac was laid yesterday morning, and I was told I could drive over
it by evening. They have made a really good job of it, too, they
extended it a little so it covers most of the frontage of my house.
I keep glancing out of the window to see if my neighbours are parking
across it but they are not.
The drop kerb saga may be over happy dance

I'm not going to approach them about demolishing the part of their new
wall they built over into my garden for around a month to let the dust
settle (so to speak) and the bitterness of their defeat wear off a bit..
The war of the wall will be tougher. They will resist it, I know and I
can see it developing into a fully fledged boundary dispute, which is
not always as clear cut legally as you might think and can eat up a lot
of money in legal fees. Not only that, feelings run high about
boundaries and people have, quite literally, killed a neighbour about
this, here in the UK. That and conifer hedges, murders have happened
over the height of those too.

I cannot describe to all of you my relief that I can now go out when I
want to and not just when most of my neighbours are out in *their* cars
and the support I have received on here has been very much appreciated.
Thank you.

Tweed

Old April 23rd 12, 05:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Will do. They may have more than me to contend with.
I had to get the chap who sold them the house with a small plot round the
other day, as on the rest of the land he bought with the house (which land
he's keeping) a large willow tree has split in half and it's likely to fall
across my garden fairly soon and he will need to get it sawn up before it
does. The tree is very near to where they built the wall across the bottom
of their plot (over into mine) in anticipation of bringing it up at right
angles alongside my garden, right up to the road, if you see what I mean.
Now when he saw the wall at the bottom of their garden, he said to me "hang
on a minute, that's not where the boundary is!" They have stolen a few feet
from him too, downwards.
Whether or not he will take action about it, I don't know. I think he
should, because it would save me the trouble, if the wall gets removed, and
he has far more money than I do.
If he doesn't I certainly will, but not just yet. They must be aware that
they have built over on to my land and when I told them when they presented
a home made contract that they wanted me to sign to allow them the wall,
that I would run it past my solicitor, they backed off.
They made my life a misery. So let them sweat. They totally underestimated
me as when they moved in I was in hospital and came home with a zimmer
frame. Easy to bully.
Nope.
They never met me as able-bodied, which I am sort of now, just because I
broke a few bones does not mean they will get their own way when I am
determined to win, which I am. And I will win.
I will do it all very civilly. You lose an argument if you lose your
temper.
Tweed

Old April 23rd 12, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

"Christina Websell" wrote:
[...]

This could get interesting, I'm looking forward to the updates and hoping
it doesn't cost you anything.

--
Adrian
Old April 23rd 12, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Adrian" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote:
[...]

I'm hoping he takes it up. it will save me doing it. So not only have they
built into my garden with the wall they have taken some other land too.
Hoping that he would not notice and he wouldn't have if I hadn't got him
here about the tree.
I don't intend that it will cost me anything.
I will ask twice for them to take the wall back into their own garden and
out of mine. After that they will get a solicitors letter. I probably
will only have to threaten this as they have backed down before when I said
I would run their "contract" though my solicitor..

they are all *front*.hoping that they can scare me. Bad idea, that is.
(which sounds like Yoda!)

Tweed

Old April 23rd 12, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...
snip stuff about a property dispute
...they are all *front*.hoping that they can scare me. Bad
idea, that is.
(which sounds like Yoda!)

To paraphrase (and parody):

"Tear down wall, you must!
Wall is the path to the dark side.
Wall leads to no sunlight.
No sunlight leads to Court.
Court leads to justice."

(I'll get my coat...)

--
MatSav

Old April 23rd 12, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

To paraphrase (and parody):

"Tear down wall, you must!
Wall is the path to the dark side.
Wall leads to no sunlight.
No sunlight leads to Court.
Court leads to justice."

(I'll get my coat...)

No need, that's good.

Silly idea, they have.

Tweed

Old April 24th 12, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

To paraphrase (and parody):

"Tear down wall, you must!
Wall is the path to the dark side.
Wall leads to no sunlight.
No sunlight leads to Court.
Court leads to justice."

(I'll get my coat...)

No need, that's good.

Silly idea, they have.

Tweed

Show them, you will.
--
Adrian
Old April 24th 12, 10:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

they have made the critical mistake of equating physical limitations as
mental/logical limits, which shows their lack of intellect, I hope you get
energy back and it all has a positive for you outcome, Lee