Barn kittens found

Old June 6th 04, 09:49 PM
Annie Wxill

"JoJo" wrote in message
Annie,

.... Purrs and best of luck in getting
remaining kitties and mama so they can all enjoy having their own slaves.

JoJo

Thank you for the suggestion. Fortunately, she will not have to use it, at
least for the kittens. I'm posting an update on recent developments.
Annie

Old June 6th 04, 11:02 PM
Takayuki

"Annie Wxill" wrote:

I apologize for the problem viewing the photo on the links I gave. I don't
know why it isn't working.
For those who have access, I have posted it on RPCA_Pictures in Yahoo. It is
in the Annie's photos album. The photo is called Barn Kittens.
I think it's pretty amazing that my daughter managed to get five wild little
kittens to all sit still long enough to get them all in a single photo.
Annie

They're so precious!

Old June 7th 04, 02:46 AM

Annie Wxill wrote:

For those who have access, I have posted it on RPCA_Pictures in Yahoo.

Could you post the full URL of this (again)? For some reason I don't have
it bookmarked.

Thanks,
Joyce

Old June 7th 04, 03:13 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 01:46:57 GMT, wrote:

Annie Wxill wrote:

For those who have access, I have posted it on RPCA_Pictures in Yahoo.

Could you post the full URL of this (again)? For some reason I don't have
it bookmarked.

Thanks,
Joyce

http://tinyurl.com/39e5c
should take you to the album, though you may have to sign in to Yahoo
(just butting in since I recently discovered the tinyurl site ;-)
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: