St. Bernard's Worth of Kittymass

Old April 27th 10, 08:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

Default No Bake Bread Pudding St. Bernard's Worth of Kittymass- he's back send recipies

No troll house cookies for him Kyla

"Granby"
only if you go back in the troll house.
"harry"

On Apr 26, 8:30 pm, "Kyla =^..^="
Take a few day old iced cinnamon rolls, crumble them into a dish, mix
with
pre made vanilla or butterscotch instant pudding, stir, add raisins,
nuts,
and let set, and enjoy.
Serve with whipped topping if you like (I don't) my dh doesn't like it
either.
Kyla

post again... dh doesn't like bread pudding so i get it all, Lee
"Kyla =^..^=" \ Hmmmmm, and 'preaching' at us too? What a wierd-o.
Got a good recipe for no bake bread pudding if anyone is interested.
Kyla

"Granby"
Well, well, here you are again. It isn't truth we are having a
problem
with, it is YOU trying to change our opinion of what we like. If this
were a debate, both sides have stated what they want. Now, please
find
a hobby other than annoying cat newsgroups.
"harry" On Apr 25, 11:08 am, "Stormmee"
well, duh, i geitit now... not too qquick right now... I often cross
post
without knowing it because i have to do seperate key strokes to find
out
something is cross posted. i generally hit next message... which for
me
is
alt plus right arrow and just keep reading, '' thanks for
explaining,
Lee"
Sherry"
On Apr 25, 9:20 am, "Stormmee"
I got hops, didn't get sherries, I tried thunderbird because it
has
that
check box to make the response go at the bottom of the post...
grrrr... it
ATE my screen reader program!!! what a mess, Lee, having program
envy"tanadashoes"

I was teasing our recent tendency to bite troll bait. This is
how
we used to deal with outrageous posts. Leslie set a great lead for
us
to follow. Then we drifted off and
started actually paying attention to what the OP was saying. But it
was a great start.
I am appallled that I crossposted without realizing it. My bad.
Sherry
Hello,

I donot think you really want to be a Communist, however when you
deny
an American Citizen the right to Freedom Of Speech, and Publication
youare sponsoring Communism and the destruction of The United States
Of America and her Constitution Of The United States Of America. Here
is a solution to your tyrannical, Communistic natu Instead of
persecution and name-calling, try using intelligent, mature debate on
a subject that I consider to be a truth (to the best of my
knowledge),
that you consider to be a lie. He who hates truth, loves a lie, and
plus hates freedom, is a murderer, a liar and a child of Satan,
according to Jesus in John 8:44. . . and a traitor to the people of
Father's beautify Earth.

Truly

Truth will set you free, according to Jesus in John 8:32- Hide quoted
text -

OH dear! ithought this thread was dead, and no one of accountability
would read those last two posts . . . how utterly embarrassing . . .
I should have known better . . . the dam thing has 9 lives.

Surely this is the end.

Old April 29th 10, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Thanks, I said, for no particular 'raisin' Kyla

"Granby"
Good one!!!!