The Ball begins

Old November 7th 12, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default The Ball begins

As memorials continue, various well dressed kittahs drift to the ball
room. The ghosty part of the castle splits right here and various
comfortable cushions are all about. From out on the garden a gentle
breeze brings in late blooming jasmine and a hint of old english rose.

Daisy-chan enters in her elegant but short deep sliver gown followed
closely by Aunti Mabel who's walking fast so her head is dancing to
head banger music while her back feet as normal are doing jazz. Aunti
Mabel spys Pitunya and wanders that way. She doesnt notice a slight
gasp behind her.

Entering behind the ladies are 3 awesome males. Most awesome is Mosey,
tricked out in a glorious outfit. Eyes sparkling, he practically
strutts across the room. He's been escorting the other two and now
jumps off to his family.

Behind him, Unca Adam and Cash enter the room. Dapper both of them,
but Unca Adam manages to outshine Cash. This even though Cash has a
dark silver tux and emerald cumberbund with a matching tail oriment and
bow tie. The 2 guys don't notice such things though being more
interested in getting a drink. Cash who knows the layout guides Unca
Adam to the bar who orders a beer as Cash asks if they have dashi and a
splash of pig blood? They do and her orders a pitcher of it and some
champangne for the ladies. The 2 guys wander back to find the ladies
and plopp down.

Old November 7th 12, 05:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

cshenk wrote:
Behind him, Unca Adam and Cash enter the room. Dapper both of them,
but Unca Adam manages to outshine Cash. This even though Cash has a
dark silver tux and emerald cumberbund with a matching tail oriment and
bow tie. The 2 guys don't notice such things though being more
interested in getting a drink. Cash who knows the layout guides Unca
Adam to the bar who orders a beer as Cash asks if they have dashi and a
splash of pig blood? They do and her orders a pitcher of it and some
champangne for the ladies. The 2 guys wander back to find the ladies
and plopp down.

smile Thanks for keeping me such an active part of the Jellicle Ball!

See http://mysite.verizon.net/adam707/ and (after the redirection) click
on "Biography". :-)

Adam
--
Email: adam seven zero seven AT verizon DOT net
Old November 9th 12, 06:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

--
Pit2ö.önya
"Being a cat -- it's a tough job, but SOMEBODY has to do it" ... Louise

"cshenk" wrote in message
[...]

Pit2ö.önya turns to Sundance,......

Mai I hab diz danze, darlink?

Old November 10th 12, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=

"cshenk" wrote in message

As memorials continue, various well dressed kittahs drift to the ball

room. The ghosty part of the castle splits right here and various
comfortable cushions are all about. From out on the garden a gentle
breeze brings in late blooming jasmine and a hint of old english rose.

Daisy-chan enters in her elegant but short deep sliver gown followed
closely by Aunti Mabel who's walking fast so her head is dancing to
head banger music while her back feet as normal are doing jazz. Aunti
Mabel spys Pitunya and wanders that way. She doesnt notice a slight
gasp behind her.

Entering behind the ladies are 3 awesome males. Most awesome is Mosey,
tricked out in a glorious outfit. Eyes sparkling, he practically
struts across the room. He's been escorting the other two and now
jumps off to his family.

[Mosey} Thank you for saying that I am awesome. For that, you get a
*nosepoink*
You look beautiful, Daisy-chan.
I would like to dance with you at some point, if that's okay with you./
Meowy won't mind.
BobQat wants to dance with Morgana.

Behind him, Unca Adam and Cash enter the room. Dapper both of them,

but Unca Adam manages to outshine Cash. This even though Cash has a
dark silver tux and emerald cumberbund with a matching tail oriment and
bow tie. The 2 guys don't notice such things though being more
interested in getting a drink. Cash who knows the layout guides Unca
Adam to the bar who orders a beer as Cash asks if they have dashi and a
splash of pig blood? They do and her orders a pitcher of it and some
champangne for the ladies. The 2 guys wander back to find the ladies
and plopp down.

Pigs blood in a drink? Yuk. That's something I don't think I want to even
try.
I don't like oysters either. Nope

Mosey

Old November 11th 12, 07:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Mosey =^ ..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

"cshenk" wrote in message

As memorials continue, various well dressed kittahs drift to the
ball

room. The ghosty part of the castle splits right here and various
comfortable cushions are all about. From out on the garden a gentle
breeze brings in late blooming jasmine and a hint of old english rose.

Daisy-chan enters in her elegant but short deep sliver gown followed
closely by Aunti Mabel who's walking fast so her head is dancing to
head banger music while her back feet as normal are doing jazz. Aunti
Mabel spys Pitunya and wanders that way. She doesnt notice a slight
gasp behind her.

Entering behind the ladies are 3 awesome males. Most awesome is
Mosey, tricked out in a glorious outfit. Eyes sparkling, he
practically struts across the room. He's been escorting the other
[...]

Daisy-Chan gives Mosey a sedate nose-poink and marks her card for a
later dance then grabs a bowl of dashi and pigblood and adds just a
little champagne to it for sparkle. Cash and Aunti Mabel go for
their's straight up.

With a shy grin, Aunti Mabel asks Mosey if she can have a dance too
later?

'Iz dancing wif Cash first but iffin you like rock or jazz, I duz both
later ok?'

PiTunYa sees his expression and laughs kindly as Mosey's ears turn
pink. Meantime, Unca Adam is smothering a grin as he remembers when he
was young and ladies asked for a dance.

Old November 12th 12, 11:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

NBow that the readings seem over, kittahs dry their eyes and come for
the second part of the ball, which is remembering life and laughter and
friends. Music scurries through the room and the souls of the kittahs
and bright eyes turn towards the dance floor.

Daisy-chan steps out to a sprightly beat that is probably related to
Justin Beiber (a recent 2foot who's cute as far as 2foots go). She
gracefully slides across the floor then with an impish grin grabs a boy
kittah who was tow tapping but seemed afraid to dance. His ears turn
bright pink for a moment then he sees her grin and that she's showing
him how to make the moves for this music. He concentrates on her
complex 4footed style then she whispers in his ear, 'jus let the muzic
flow and sway wif it'. He closes his eyes and sways in time. He peeks
after a bit and sees Daisy-chan's complex feet-patter but this time
isn't scared. With an impish grin, he takes it up a notch!

As they swirl about the floor, other kittahs start matching up and join
in. Soon every kittah is either dancing or chatting over a dish from
the buffet (where we must all admit, Maria and her staff have outshone
all expectations).

Un-noticed to the side, the curtins are swirling a bit, as if a dance
was taking place on the other side.

Old November 13th 12, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

cshenk wrote:
PiTunYa sees his expression and laughs kindly as Mosey's ears turn
pink. Meantime, Unca Adam is smothering a grin as he remembers when he
was young and ladies asked for a dance.

I think I'll just sit back for a while and watch the kitties enjoying
themselves.

Adam
--
Registered Linux User #536473
Old November 13th 12, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger McDude

Hey Pipps, let's danze!

[Ranger takes Pipps' paw and leads her to the dance floor. The music is
kind of snappy, but Ranger gets his paws shuffling in time with the beat.
He and Pipps get their bodies in sync and sway side to side, front to
back, and rotating around each other. As he and Pipps swing around side
Ranger wraps his tail around Pipps' tail.]
Old November 13th 12, 06:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps =^ ..^=

Hey Pipps, let's danze!

Pipps blushes..sure, I'd love to..smiles

[Ranger takes Pipps' paw and leads her to the dance floor. The music is
kind of snappy, but Ranger gets his paws shuffling in time with the beat.
He and Pipps get their bodies in sync and sway side to side, front to
back, and rotating around each other. As he and Pipps swing around side
Ranger wraps his tail around Pipps' tail.]

This is just wonderful, Ranger, Pipps whispers into his ear, trying not to
snag his ear with her earring. We dance wonderfully together, don't we?
{Ranger looks into Pipps yellow eyes, and with tails still entwined ,
Ranger 'dips' Pipps.
Pipps smiles ......]

Old November 13th 12, 07:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Adam" wrote in message
cshenk wrote:
PiTunYa sees his expression and laughs kindly as Mosey's ears turn
pink. Meantime, Unca Adam is smothering a grin as he remembers when
he
was young and ladies asked for a dance.

I think I'll just sit back for a while and watch the kitties enjoying
themselves.

Adam

R U shur, Unka Adam?
I wyll danze wiff yu iffin yu wantz.
Sunnydance hazint arift bak yet, an I kno he wudint mynd.