It's Back TW, Purr Request

Old August 11th 04, 04:03 AM
badwilson

Default It's Back TW, Purr Request

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this, Pam. Our most potent purrs are coming
right up for Rob and your whole family. Hang in there. Hugs and purrs,
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's covered

"Tanada" wrote in message
link.net...
We got the MRI results from last week back today. Rob's cancer is back.
The good news is that we saw something was wrong early on (Rob's
seizure) and got him in fairly early. The bad news is that it is
growing back in two of the original four tumors.

We have an appointment with a Dr Ewing, a Neurosurgeon at UNC
(University of North Carolina), next week to discuss surgery and our
next options. It looks like we're going around the block again.

Please ask your kitties to purr for Rob and think whatever good/healing
thoughts and prayers you can for us. I feel so guilty for getting mad
with him for his "behavior" these last couple of weeks.

Pam S.

Old August 11th 04, 05:16 AM
Marina

"Tanada" wrote
We got the MRI results from last week back today. Rob's cancer is back.
The good news is that we saw something was wrong early on (Rob's
seizure) and got him in fairly early. The bad news is that it is
growing back in two of the original four tumors.

Oh, Pam, I'm so very sprry to hear this. We are sending our most rumbling
purrs for Rob, for you and the whole family.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old August 11th 04, 06:56 AM
Nan

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 02:12:40 GMT, Tanada wrote:

We got the MRI results from last week back today. Rob's cancer is back.
The good news is that we saw something was wrong early on (Rob's
seizure) and got him in fairly early. The bad news is that it is
growing back in two of the original four tumors.

We have an appointment with a Dr Ewing, a Neurosurgeon at UNC
(University of North Carolina), next week to discuss surgery and our
next options. It looks like we're going around the block again.

Please ask your kitties to purr for Rob and think whatever good/healing
thoughts and prayers you can for us. I feel so guilty for getting mad
with him for his "behavior" these last couple of weeks.

Pam S.

Pam, I'm so sorry. Sending purrs, d*ggy kisses, healing thoughts, and
prayers your way. I'll put him on the prayer concerns list at church
if you want me to. I don't normally push my religion on Usenet, but I
think in this case it is warranted.
--

Nan

A wise man talks because he has something to say;
a fool talks because he has to say something.