[OT] Bikini Waxing

Old June 12th 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Bikini Waxing

wrote:
"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:

Can't you buy "clamp-on" jewlery for other portions of your
anatomy, just as you can clamp-on earrings? I'm sure I've
seen nose-rings that didn't need a pierced nostril, so I'd
assume you could get them for eyebrows, navels, etc, too

I was going to suggest something similar. There are fake tattoos,
so why not fake piercings? Something that clamps on, like Evelyn
said, or maybe pastes on like a bindi?

OK, maybe you'd feel really ridiculous trying to fake it like that
for a job. I would definitely wear such things for a costume party,
but it might be hard to keep up all the time for work. On the other
hand, how much contact will you have with this manager? Maybe you
can fake him out, and then go back to being you most of the time?

Also, aren't there temporary hair colors? Maybe you could put on
a small, pink stripe or something.

Joyce - only half kidding

Nah, I'm not really willing to do much for this job. I mean I like it,
but I'm not about to fake a look that I would feel uncomfortable in. I
like my look, I like my clothes, I think I look good and many people
tell me I do.
I was mostly kidding anyway, I doubt this guy would get rid of me just
because I don't have any piercings! But hey, at least I know that I
have a job where it would actually be appreciated if the urge ever
struck me ;-)

Old June 12th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Benzocaine? I wouldn't do it myself if you pumped me full of nitrous
oxide--yowch!

Blessed be,
Baha

Victor Martinez wrote:

CatNipped wrote:
Does anyone do it themselves???

Not only no, but heck no!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 12th 06, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I skirt the issue literally--I'll get me a swimdress with a little skirtlike
thingy that just covers the area generally eradicated, or irritated, by a wax
job. But then, I don't go swimming all too often. The sun and I are mutual
enemies, and I only go for a swimsuit of any kind every few years, like if I'm
invited to the rare pool party. As for tanning, I buy my sun off a drugstore
shelf!

Blessed be,
Baha

CatNipped wrote:

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
Does anyone do it themselves???

Not only no, but heck no!

OK, but you get to wear boxer trunks at the beach if you want to - I don't
think they make those for women (but they should - not every women looks
like Cindy Crawforn in a swimsuit!!!). ;

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

Old June 12th 06, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Myself, I don't see why there is such a double standard: men are allowed
to brandish their pit hair and their hairy backs and tiger-stripes down
their beer-guts, but GOD FORBID a woman go out without shaven legs. Feh! I
gave up on the shaving, Nair, etc. long ago. I don't have time and I'm a
klutz. Razors and I don't get along too well either. And the last time I
tried Aussie Nad's...let's just say it was a big pain in the tuchus to get
it off Fritzie's paws. Why can the boys let it all hang out, but we dames
have to prove we're ladies by cutting it all off?

Blessed be,
Baha

On 2006-06-09, CatNipped penned:
CatNipped wrote:
Does anyone do it themselves???

Not only no, but heck no!

OK, but you get to wear boxer trunks at the beach if you want to - I
don't think they make those for women (but they should - not every
women looks like Cindy Crawforn in a swimsuit!!!). ;

Not so fast. They do make "board shorts" for women. They also make
"boy shorts" (dunno why they call 'em that as I don't know of any male
who would wear them), which are very short but shaped like shorts, not
underwear.

When I was younger I also bought some men's swim trunks because I
found the pockets convenient for clamming on Okracoke Island ...

Personally, I think the whole issue is ridiculous. I've seen the
amount of hair that men will happily put on display, and it simply
doesn't make sense to me to freak out over a hair or two.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old June 12th 06, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I knew a guy when i was growing up, he looked like the Missing Link: hairy all
over fronm the neck to his ankles, like an ape. You could barely see his skin
for all the thick, dark hair. The big problem was, this guy was a drag queen.
He used to pay his neighbor, a friend of mine, to do marathon waxing sessions
every few weeks where they'd just start at the top and rip their way down the
length of the man's body, including certain sensitive spots. This was in the
days before any joe blow could open up a day spa in this area, and the guy
used to drive twenty miles out of town for the wax.

Blessed be,
Baha

CatNipped wrote:
Does anyone do it themselves???

Not only no, but heck no!

No.. errr... 'back, sack & crack' then Victor?

On a TV show (daytime) a while ago, they actually showed a guy having this
done.

It made me wince ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Old June 12th 06, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Bikini Waxing

I'd be going to a dermatologist on this one. No way do I want t fart
around with moles, especially if there are hairs growing from them.
Better to get expert help.

Blessed be,
Baha

mnemonic wrote:

wrote:
Yowie wrote:

I WANNA BE A BEAR

In my next life I wanna be a female bear... [snip]

This was great! Did you write it?

Joyce

how do you get the hairs off of the moles on your ass back and neck?

Old June 12th 06, 03:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Jo Firey wrote:

I agree. And given a choice between shaving and deodorant, I'm gotta go
with the deodorant. Of course it was easier to make that decision when I
got to the point where I really shouldn't be out in public in anything
totally sleeveless.

(But when the heat tops 100F around here all bets are off for just about
everyone. If you absolutely have to go out)

I find clock-stopping BO far more offensive than a little pit hair. Besides,
there is within me an inner spoiled brat who likes to do anti-social things
for pure shock value, including wearing a tank top with my bye-byes or
batflaps or whatever you call upper-arm flab and my pit hair both swinging in
the breeze. Sometimes I get a twisted sense of gratification of getting an
EWWWWWW! out of the teenagers who would have said "Get out of my way you fat
slob."

Blessed be,
Baha
and yes, I think recreational burping can be fun too.

Old June 12th 06, 03:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I guess I'm lucky. At 40, I have hardly any gray that can be noticed. Only
my hair has darkened a bit, so it's less the red-auburn of my youth and more
brown, with just the highlights of red when the light hits right. If I do
ever choose to color, I'll just use a natural henna that you mix with olive
oil and slap on the hair. The color is more subtle, and it's also an
excellent deep conditioner.

Blessed be,
Baha

badwilson wrote:

Marina wrote:
Christina Websell wrote:

Don't be so daft. People with firm skin and peach fuzz don't need a
beauty therapist.
I'm sure that you would not need to be embarrassed, they've seen all
sorts after all.
Myself, I've decided to age gracefully. I have some grey hairs now.
I will not dye my hair for vanity. I like to think of my grey hairs
being a sign of wisdom through experience.

LOL, I got my first grey hairs when I was 13, what does that make me?
Wise beyond my years? P By 25, I had completely silver hair, and by
35 it had turned completely white. I don't dye it, and never did,
except when I was around 17-22 or so, when I had all the colours of
the rainbow in my hair, but that wasn't to hide the greys. That was
to be 'cool.'

The hair on the top of my head has been grey since I was 26 or so. The
rest of my hair is still reddish blond. If I didn't dye it, it would
look ridiculous. I've been colouring it myself for almost 10 years.
It's easy, I just pick a colour that's close to my natural colour and it
blends right in.
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Old June 12th 06, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Adrian A wrote:

Persis Khambatta looked very sexy as the bald Lieutenant Ilia in, Star
Trek: The Motion Picture. Obviously you were just a baby when that was
released in 1979 but it has been on television plenty of times over the
years.

Of course, that tiny micro-dress she was almost wearing COULD have
contributed to the testosterone poisoning of many a teenaged boy when that
movie came out! :-P

Blessed be,
Baha

Old June 12th 06, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:

(And I'd far
rather have had people comment upon how young I was to be
grey than be shocked because the lines in my face didn't
really go with the youthful haircolor.)

My mother is 84 and still doesn't have a grey hair. She
absolutely hates it.
--

Wayne M.

WAH! [OT] CatNipped Cat anecdotes 0 December 27th 05 06:56 PM
Need Job Purrs [OT] CatNipped Cat anecdotes 32 May 17th 05 01:49 PM
What colour candles? [OT] jmcquown Cat anecdotes 15 May 11th 05 01:49 PM
[OT] Warning for bird owners (and parents of small children) Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 9 May 10th 05 06:17 PM
Beer Golf [OT] jmcquown Cat anecdotes 0 May 4th 05 02:53 PM