Pics of the blue cats

Old March 20th 07, 05:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Pics of the blue cats

My niece uploaded some more pics of her cats. Some funny boxing pictures
of Emil and Kasper. Then you zip past the cupcakes (if you can and
see Emil enjoying himself in the ice and snow. That studded tough-boy
leash always makes me laugh. He's such a sweet little mama's boy.

http://flickr.com/photos/45867313@N00/

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki
Old March 20th 07, 07:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 19:16:27 +0200, Marina
yodeled:

My niece uploaded some more pics of her cats. Some funny boxing pictures
of Emil and Kasper. Then you zip past the cupcakes (if you can and
see Emil enjoying himself in the ice and snow. That studded tough-boy
leash always makes me laugh. He's such a sweet little mama's boy.

http://flickr.com/photos/45867313@N00/

How lovely they are. The cats, too.

I made some nice carrot cookies this past w/e-- let me rummage around
and find the recipe, and I'll put it up.

Those Russian blue kitties are fantastic! You can see that they're
Miranda's tribe-- elegant and refined, and just plain silly!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old March 20th 07, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

"Marina" wrote in message
My niece uploaded some more pics of her cats. Some funny boxing pictures
of Emil and Kasper. Then you zip past the cupcakes (if you can and see
Emil enjoying himself in the ice and snow. That studded tough-boy leash
always makes me laugh. He's such a sweet little mama's boy.

http://flickr.com/photos/45867313@N00/

Your niece is so talented. Of course the cats make great models. But the
food photos are excellent as well.

Jo

Old March 21st 07, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

Gorgeous! They are always so velvety looking :-)
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Old March 21st 07, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

"Marina" wrote in message
My niece uploaded some more pics of her cats.
http://flickr.com/photos/45867313@N00/

Stunning pics as usual. What kind of camera does she use again?

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old March 21st 07, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:

How lovely they are. The cats, too.

I made some nice carrot cookies this past w/e-- let me rummage around
and find the recipe, and I'll put it up.

Mmm, sounds lovely.

Those Russian blue kitties are fantastic! You can see that they're
Miranda's tribe-- elegant and refined, and just plain silly!

Exactly!

Old March 21st 07, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

jofirey wrote:

Your niece is so talented. Of course the cats make great models. But the
food photos are excellent as well.

Food photography with cats isn't always so easy...

Stories and pics at
http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/
Old March 21st 07, 05:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Susan M wrote:
"Marina" wrote in message
My niece uploaded some more pics of her cats.
http://flickr.com/photos/45867313@N00/

Stunning pics as usual. What kind of camera does she use again?

Victor asked the same thing recently. Here's a quote from my reply (it
seems I never clear out my Sent folder):

"It's a Canon EOS
10D, and the lens is a Sigma DC 18-50mm 1:2.8 EX. She bitterly tells me
the camera went out of production right after she had bought it, and the
new Canon lenses don't fit this model. The newer model is 20D, but she
says it doesn't really have any features she needs that the old one
doesn't have, except quicker focusing and better sensitivity to light."

Old March 21st 07, 05:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

badwilson wrote:
Gorgeous! They are always so velvety looking :-)

They feel very velvety.

Old March 21st 07, 01:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Wheels

Marina wrote:
My niece uploaded some more pics of her cats. Some funny boxing pictures
of Emil and Kasper. Then you zip past the cupcakes (if you can and
see Emil enjoying himself in the ice and snow. That studded tough-boy
leash always makes me laugh. He's such a sweet little mama's boy.

http://flickr.com/photos/45867313@N00/

Beautiful kitties as always.
I think I'll go to sleep tonight dreaming of that chocolate orange
cheescake though.