Pics: fridge cats

Old September 1st 07, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Pics: fridge cats

Both my cats like to hang out on top of the fridge every now and then.
It's where I store Mir's food dish between her infrequent nibbles (she's
a grazer, and can take several hours to eat her serving of meat, and I
have to store it out of Caliban's reach). Luckily Caliban can't get up
on the fridge by himself. He uses me as his ladder, but if Mir's meal is
stored up there and he jumps up on my shoulder when I'm near the fridge,
I hurry out of the kitchen and try my best to get him off my back. This
is not always easy. :P

Anyways, here they both are, hanging out on the fridge. Usually, I store
my wok pan up there, so there's less room for them, but it was in the
dishwasher at the moment:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_0508.jpg
http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_0509.jpg
http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_0510.jpg

Old September 1st 07, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bridget[_2_]

What a sweet spot for a cat to hang out. I wouldn't mind my own spot
like that - but not so high. Maybe I can enclose my bed.

Bridget

Old September 1st 07, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

Anyways, here they both are, hanging out on the fridge.

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_0508.jpg
http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_0509.jpg
http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_0510.jpg

There goes Caliban again, sliding off the edge. Doesn't he remember
that's how he got a swim in the ocean?

Joyce
Old September 2nd 07, 03:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Bridget wrote:
What a sweet spot for a cat to hang out. I wouldn't mind my own spot
like that - but not so high. Maybe I can enclose my bed.

That would do it.

Old September 2nd 07, 05:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

On Aug 31, 9:47 pm, Marina wrote:
Both my cats like to hang out on top of the fridge every now and then.
It's where I store Mir's food dish between her infrequent nibbles (she's
a grazer, and can take several hours to eat her serving of meat, and I
have to store it out of Caliban's reach). Luckily Caliban can't get up
on the fridge by himself. He uses me as his ladder, but if Mir's meal is
stored up there and he jumps up on my shoulder when I'm near the fridge,
I hurry out of the kitchen and try my best to get him off my back. This
is not always easy. :P

Anyways, here they both are, hanging out on the fridge. Usually, I store
my wok pan up there, so there's less room for them, but it was in the
dishwasher at the moment:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ul-Dec07/?acti...

I almost want to put a caption to the first one. It looks like
Caliban is telling Mir "If she finds us, let me handle it, okay?"

Melissa

Old September 2nd 07, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Shiral wrote:

I almost want to put a caption to the first one. It looks like
Caliban is telling Mir "If she finds us, let me handle it, okay?"

LOL, yes. That's a very typical stance of his, with the forepaw in the
air like that. He's always looking like he has something important to
say. Unless he's sleeping, of course.

Old September 3rd 07, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

Default fridge cats

"Marina" wrote in message
[...]

Marina, if don't know if you will understand this, but your two are like the
George Burns and Gracie Allen of cats.

Theresa

Old September 4th 07, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:

Marina, if don't know if you will understand this, but your two are like the
George Burns and Gracie Allen of cats.

I do understand. LOL.

Old September 4th 07, 05:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Marina" wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:

Marina, if don't know if you will understand this, but your two are like
the George Burns and Gracie Allen of cats.

I do understand. LOL.

A finely-tuned comedy machine.