Purrs, Please, for Stinky

Old September 23rd 08, 02:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default Purrs, Please, for Stinky

Stinky is not well-- he is pretty much back to where he was before I started
subQ with him. He is sleeping a lot, and not eating or grooming. I am
going to try to get him in to see the vet-- meanwhile, we would both so
appreciate your purrs.

He was sitting in my lap last night, and I just started crying. I was
thinking off all the years we've had, and what a brilliant cat he is. I'm
not ready for him to leave me-- not that I think I ever could be. I couldn't
help myself crying and I couldn't stop. He just gave me kisses and purrs.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old September 23rd 08, 02:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:39:17 -0400, Kreisleriana wrote:

Stinky is not well-- he is pretty much back to where he was before I
started subQ with him. He is sleeping a lot, and not eating or
grooming. I am going to try to get him in to see the vet-- meanwhile,
we would both so appreciate your purrs.

We are definitely sending purrs.
Old September 23rd 08, 02:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Sep 23, 8:39�am, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
Stinky is not well-- he is pretty much back to where he was before I started
subQ with him. �He is sleeping a lot, and not eating or grooming. �I am
going to try to get him in to see the vet-- meanwhile, we would both so
appreciate your purrs.

He was sitting in my lap last night, and I just started crying. �I was
thinking off all the years we've had, and what a brilliant cat he is. �I'm
not ready for him to leave me-- not that I think I ever could be. I couldn't
help myself crying and I couldn't stop. �He just gave me kisses and purrs.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Pictures:http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

((((Theresa)))))))))

Sending prayers that Stinky rallies and enjoys many more years.
Please post an update.

Sherry
Old September 23rd 08, 02:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

I'm not caught up on what's happened with Stinky but many heartfelt purrs
for the little guy and for you to be able to get some help from your vet.
In any case, we're thinking of you.
Christine
m...

Old September 23rd 08, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Christine Burel" wrote in message
I'm not caught up on what's happened with Stinky but many heartfelt purrs
for the little guy and for you to be able to get some help from your vet.
In any case, we're thinking of you.
Christine

Well, as you may know, Stinky is one of the seniors of RCPA-- he is going on
18, and he was diagnosed with chronic renal failure in April. We started
him on daily subcutaneous fluids, which seemed to work wonders, until now.

T.

Old September 23rd 08, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobcat

On Sep 23, 9:39*am, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
Stinky is not well-- he is pretty much back to where he was before I started
subQ with him. *He is sleeping a lot, and not eating or grooming. *I am
going to try to get him in to see the vet-- meanwhile, we would both so
appreciate your purrs.
He was sitting in my lap last night, and I just started crying. *I was
thinking off all the years we've had, and what a brilliant cat he is. *I'm
not ready for him to leave me-- not that I think I ever could be. I couldn't
help myself crying and I couldn't stop. *He just gave me kisses and purrs.
Theresa, Stinky and Dante

Take heart in the fact that Stinky is a survivor. Any cat who could
survive the new York City subway tracks where you rescued him has a
lot of inner strengths which despite his age may carry him through. At
any rate, he's receiving purrs and prayers from Canada.

Old September 23rd 08, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Kreisleriana wrote:
Stinky is not well-- he is pretty much back to where he was before I
started subQ with him. He is sleeping a lot, and not eating or
grooming. I am going to try to get him in to see the vet--
meanwhile, we would both so appreciate your purrs.

He was sitting in my lap last night, and I just started crying. I was
thinking off all the years we've had, and what a brilliant cat he is.
I'm not ready for him to leave me-- not that I think I ever could be.
I couldn't help myself crying and I couldn't stop. He just gave me
kisses and purrs.

Lots and lots of purrs for Stinky.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old September 23rd 08, 04:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
m...

Stinky is not well-- he is pretty much back to where he was before I
started subQ with him. He is sleeping a lot, and not eating or grooming.
I am going to try to get him in to see the vet-- meanwhile, we would both
so appreciate your purrs.

He was sitting in my lap last night, and I just started crying. I was
thinking off all the years we've had, and what a brilliant cat he is. I'm
not ready for him to leave me-- not that I think I ever could be. I
couldn't help myself crying and I couldn't stop. He just gave me kisses
and purrs.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Purrs and prayers for Stinky. Please keep
us updated.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old September 23rd 08, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Sep 23, 9:39*am, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
Stinky is not well-- he is pretty much back to where he was before I started
subQ with him. *He is sleeping a lot, and not eating or grooming. *I am
going to try to get him in to see the vet-- meanwhile, we would both so
appreciate your purrs.

He was sitting in my lap last night, and I just started crying. *I was
thinking off all the years we've had, and what a brilliant cat he is. *I'm
not ready for him to leave me-- not that I think I ever could be. I couldn't
help myself crying and I couldn't stop. *He just gave me kisses and purrs.

Theresa & Stinky

Purrs from my house to yours.

--
Will in New Haven