Awsum Peenk Toes and Pawpads!

Old June 21st 07, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

Default Awsum Peenk Toes and Pawpads!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lalalaurie/515714708/

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old June 21st 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Kreisleriana wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lalalaurie/515714708/

That whole series is adorable. Look at this one:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lalalau...n/photostream/

Pierre reminds me of the "Dude... wait, what?" cat.

Joyce
Old June 21st 07, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

I was going to post these too! Man, her pictures are great. Look at the tude
in this one:

Or THIS one. How badass can you look?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lalalaurie/559045318/

I love this one. It's like an illusion:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lalalaurie/566989144/

Old June 21st 07, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Karen wrote:

I was going to post these too! Man, her pictures are great. Look at
the tude in this one:

No link here...

Or THIS one. How badass can you look?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lalalaurie/559045318/

LOL. Don't mess with the Pink Paws Posse!

I love this one. It's like an illusion:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lalalaurie/566989144/

Or a puzzle - match the kitty head with the kitty body!

Joyce
Old June 21st 07, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"Karen" wrote in message
I was going to post these too! Man, her pictures are great. Look at the
tude in this one:

Or THIS one. How badass can you look?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lalalaurie/559045318/

Wonderful pic! ("Wonnerful, wonnerful," as the late Lawrence Welk used to
say.) And I love the pink pawsies. I have one of Duffy's cute pink toes,
but it's not as good as Theresa's because it's not such a close-up.

MaryL

Old June 22nd 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-06-21 13:52:52 -0500, Kreisleriana said:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lalalaurie/515714708/

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Man, they even had 'tude at 4 weeks!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lalalaurie/512815879/

Old June 22nd 07, 02:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lalalaurie/515714708/

Yikes. That is too cute!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old June 22nd 07, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Karen wrote:
I was going to post these too! Man, her pictures are great.

They're all great. Wish I could take such good pics. I'll have to
practise more.

Old June 30th 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On 2007-06-21 13:52:52 -0500, Kreisleriana said:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lalalaurie/515714708/

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Man, they even had 'tude at 4 weeks!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lalalaurie/512815879/

They are so adorable in all the pics!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Warming icy kitty toes badwilson Cat anecdotes 14 June 1st 06 02:26 AM
Oowweee, My Toes! Nick Cat health & behaviour 2 April 12th 05 10:01 PM
Velvet Toes LMarks Cat anecdotes 66 November 9th 04 08:16 PM
Too Many Toes or Feet Wulfdog Cat anecdotes 33 May 30th 04 03:22 AM
Ut-oh my Toes!!!! Izzit too soon? onlyTwoSeemsSoFewCats Cat community 18 October 28th 03 09:11 PM