Deer Anti Kami

Old September 16th 03, 04:23 PM
KS

Default Deer Anti Kami

Unca Cory wrote:

Pawpa haz dun sum serchin' an' haz fowndid sum *63* _paygiz_ uf postz in
da Google Groupz dat wuz eefur writed by Spook, ur Spook wuz part uf da
groop dat writed da post (such az Bootsie, Gizmo, Whiskers an' Spook, fur
eggzampull).

Weez startid wif paygi 63, wen Spook annownsed she hadda naym affur she
'doptid yu az hurz hoomin bean. Yoo hafta wurk yur way bak tu paygi 1,
ware da mostist reesent postz by Spook iz.

http://tinyurl.com/nii0

Pawpa anna mineownself hopez dat dis furchewal twip down memree layn haz
mennee gudgudgud memreez fur yurownself an' hewpz tu eeze da payn, eefun
iffin jist a liddle tynee bit.

Wee hopez yu see dis post attid some poynt. Weez ben tryin' tu e-mayle,
but fur whuteffur reezin, owrz Windoze 'pooter duzzint wanna let ussez
send anna reseef e-mayle on itzownself rite now. Pawpa iz tryin' tu
figgur owt wy.

--- Onyx

Thanks Onyx. I've saved all of Spook's posts, all the fun adventures she was
in.

Antie Kami

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com
Old September 16th 03, 05:48 PM
JSmith4973

My God, Kami, I hadn't heard. I am so very sorry.

Hugs,

Jeanne
Old September 16th 03, 07:38 PM
KS

My God, Kami, I hadn't heard. I am so very sorry.

Hugs,

Jeanne

You know what it's like to lose them too young. It hurts like hell.

Kami

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com
Old September 16th 03, 11:26 PM
JSmith4973

---------
You know what it's like to lose them too young. It hurts like hell.

Kami

-------------
I lost Little Shadow, my special girl, when she was 5 1/2. Feline leukemia.
Born with it. I got her when she was about 10 days old, and abused. September
23, 1989.

It (the FelV) showed itself by way of tumors in her left ear. So many goddam
surgeries.... She came home from the hospital in March, 1996. She was 6
months old. I made her a kelly and mint green sweater to wear home, against
the March chill. She was a tiny black satin creature, with big, mint-green
eyes. After that, she had the most endearing way of tilting her head.

Vet said that she was FelV+ at the very beginning. Asked me what I wanted to
do. I said that I wanted her to have as many days as God would give her, and
that I would make each of them as perfect as I could for her.

She would prance up and down on the arm of a chair when I came home, even if I
had only gone to the mailbox. She was my darling.

She died in my arms on January 18, 1995. Doing rescues, and considering that
you never know what undetectable misery a rescued cat may have, we have seen
all too many deaths that should not have happened so soon. You never get used
to it.

Vet said that it was a miracle that we kept her alive and well as long as we
did. I don't remember the miracle; only the loss.

Jeanne
Old September 17th 03, 05:23 AM
JSmith4973

I don't remember the miracle; only the loss.

Jeanne

I know what you mean. The only difference is that the night before, Spook
seemed fine. She had no known problems. I found her lifeless body in the
morning.

Kami

----------------
We check and police Haven House a dozen times a day, cleaning, feeding,
watering, brushing, playing with them. We do twice daily health checks,
morning and bedtime. The first check in the morning is always a scary one,
even if everyone was well the night before. You just never know.....

Shadow would have been 14 this month. We have her litter sister, Milli, white
with gray tabby spots. Milli is subject to Blue Dome ear cysts, and has had
surgery on both ears. She is quite deaf, and in order to wake her up in the
morning, you have to touch her, as she doesn't hjear you call. She is a heavy
sleeper, and she frightens us. Two years ago, Milli developed an allergy to
her own teeth, and they had to be extracted. So, she's on a soft diet. Milli
loves to eat, thank God. And we check her ears and keep thm clean.

So, every morning, if Vic tells me all is well, or if I go out with her, and
see for myself, I give thanks. We have encountered cardiac failure in young
cats, too. There's just no explaining or predicting sometimes.

I don't know why it has to be so hard for these little ones, and we who love
them....
Jeanne

Old October 20th 03, 12:03 PM
Miss Violette

[...]

deer ticks and lyme Brad Snow Cat anecdotes 28 May 7th 04 01:39 AM
Santa's Deer Bev Cat anecdotes 2 December 8th 03 09:46 PM
Deer Spook... Spook Cat community 1 August 24th 03 08:50 PM