Tributes

Old October 16th 11, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Tributes

On Oct 12, 9:15*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
Mai name is Daisy-chan. *Iz had just one meowmie I wanna recall cause
dat other one left me out in the OUT fur 6 ur so years all alone.

When I founded mai home, dez are the kittahs befur me dat made it work
so well.

All, house of Chez Shenks
Roscoe,1986-2001

Roscoe wuz acktually Mr Roscoe Fuji-san. *He wuz borned wrong frum one
of those verry expensive breeder kittahs which happens sumtimes inna
even the best of houses. *He was not supposed to live more dan age 5
poor fellow. *Meowmie gotted him fur free though his sister/brudder
mates costed 5,000 dollars and more. *Meowmie says he neber go more
than 4.5 lbs and 3 ob dat wus fur.

He wus a himilayan and really purrty. *Sumone furgot to tell him how
many kittah years he wus so he lived on and on. *His favorite fun wuz
opening the cooler wif live crabs anna digging one out den battling it
to the deth!

When I gotz here, I wus scared of everthing but he wus neber scared of
nothing anna would whisper to me dat my new 2foots would be happy to
wait fur me to come out anna not get rid of maiself.

Face,1986-2001

A lovely all black kittah, she came to greetz maiself too when I
firsted got here. *I wuz scared as she wuz all black anna den Roscoe
jumped ober her, purred at maiself anna licked her. *She wuz purring
anna layed down and stayed quiet. *I heard her story and Roscoes. *Dey
wuz lucky ones
rescued right away anna neber had any out time. *She said she went ober
the RB early cause an accident anna sadly Roscoe lost heart and joined
her a month or 2 later. *She made maiself feel like a little kitti warm
with my 4foot mom as she's dat way.

She da one who taught me dat if I wuz careful wif my claws, meowmie
wouldnt eben clip dem except iffin I lost control at the TED's anna
den, only at the TEDs.

Bobby,1983-1998

He wuz a full wild kittah but meowmie founded him befur his eyes wuz
open. *Befur dey knew bobcats and us cats don't have kitties together,
dey thought he was a mix. *He wuz HUGE! *His back camed up to meowmies
knees! *He had spots on his sides, rings down his legs and stripes here
and der anna HUGE ears. *One serious mankittah! *He mebby was a bobcat?
He wuz skinny at 35lbs. *Like me, he liked dogs. *He liked to play wif
dis little pekeinese anna german shepard anna chase bof.

He came by jus once to check onna me anna tell me how meowmie neber
gibs up, anna iffin she has to rehome due to a move, she finds a
purrfect place. *He tolded me he libed his last 12 years wif a
wonnerful second home anna he has to go wif dem anna will meet meowmie
onna dat other side of de bridge as he wuz so happy wif de ones she
founded him. *Dey done picked him up already.

Vamp, unk-1986

I wuz unnder dat sofa, still afraid to cum out cept at night to play
wif Cash anna he snuck in. One scaggly mancat! *He looked uncomfy to be
inna de IN! *He looked maisef right inna de eyes and put out a paw. *I
tooked de paw anna saw life wifout 'IN'. *He wuz a kittah who almost
lived
wifout love but finally, he founded meowmie. he was scrappy like Orion
looked anna dats why I wanted so bad to date Orion.

He taughted me 'let them pet you wifout growling. *Let them now and
again have you climb in their lap without scratching. *if you want
down, growl a bit and they will let you go cause i taught'm well on
that. *You'll be fine'.

Acid Kitty 1976-1983

She chimed in wif Vamp. *She wuz dat unlucky one. *A 2foot who wuz
meowmies roomate thought dey owned her as if a kittah can eber be owned
unless they want to be! *Dat roomate wuld drink too much anna be mean
to dat kittah den feed it illegal drugs to make it act odd. *Meowmie
got dat roomate 2 years later and moved out soon but saw nuff to be
sick.

Acid Kittah ran away as eben dat OUT wuz better. *She found Meowmie
anna accepted fud at dat door from a distance but neber let herself be
petted again. She said, meowmie wuz young anna didnt know she suld have
just tossed her inside anna closed dat door until she calmed down.

Dez are the kittahs of my life that affected most how it iz fur me now.
Dez all onna dat other *side, but their lives and loves, live on in the
gifts they blessed me wif.

Daisy-chan, hoping to be 1/2 as Magnifiscent as those befur her

--

Luvlee tribyewtz Daisy-chan.

DaRennieKidz
Old October 16th 11, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

riddik wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Oct 12, 9:15*pm, "cshenk" wrote:

Dez are the kittahs of my life that affected most how it iz fur me
now. Dez all onna dat other *side, but their lives and loves, live
on in the gifts they blessed me wif.

Daisy-chan, hoping to be 1/2 as Magnifiscent as those befur her

--

Daisy-chan, dat was splendid!
Your House has been blessed with so many wonderful kitties, and you

Azad, with Neko and Ella

Thank you, dez part of my heart eben iffin dey camed here to Chez
Shenk's before I wuz lucky enough to gets here. Dey commed back to
make sure Iz ok wif my real meowmie 2foot.

I wuz so scareied inna dat cage fur furever long til dey saw me. Dey
looked me softly anna mai heart beat fur dat first time, like you know
dat feelin? Home singing?

Later, dem ones befur maiself 'splained it. Dey's know wild kittahs
eben iffin sum was charmed anna neber been 6 years inna dat OUT befur
findin 'home'.

I tries really gudgud to let dem know I love dem so much.

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!