For Sunrise

Old October 14th 11, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default For Sunrise

On Oct 13, 11:05*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
Hi, diss is Missy an I wanna rite a tribyoot to Sunrise, mine dopted
sisfer.

She wuz r Sunrise, r onwee Sunrise,
Shee made us happee wen wee wuz bloo

She love mine bruther, da gallant Winnie
Dey ar togethur, an dat is troo.
Dey wiff mine Meowmie an all da kittees
In da lan dat's allus gnoo.

She wuz r Sunrise, r onwee Sunrise,
Shee made us happee wen wee wuz bloo

She wuz sew pritty, da pritty Sunrise
An yoo cood say dat shee was vane
But she was frenly and allus hepful
An coodn't help it dat she wuzn plane.

--
Missy, at dawn, Sunrise, on da morning off da Jellicle Ball

Dat is such a spayshul twibyoot, an soo byoodeful. i am urging mine
hoomin tew singh it tew me offur and offur.
and offur agin. I bejoyin singingh.
MeOwy, feeling soothed by the sweet song
Old October 14th 11, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

*sniff, that was a beautifully written poem, Missy, and we all miss Sunrise,
da Pritty une.
Mosey , for his Family --all sniffing into hankies.

Old October 14th 11, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

mh approaches just then ant smilin takes misseey's paw, we hasta siney inna
guezt bk now... err efin ifin itz inna wrung fread,

MH house of asher grass he hands the pen to misseey
"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 08:05:14 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven wrote:

Hi, diss is Missy an I wanna rite a tribyoot to Sunrise, mine dopted
sisfer.

She wuz r Sunrise, r onwee Sunrise,
Shee made us happee wen wee wuz bloo

She love mine bruther, da gallant Winnie
Dey ar togethur, an dat is troo.
Dey wiff mine Meowmie an all da kittees
In da lan dat's allus gnoo.

She wuz r Sunrise, r onwee Sunrise,
Shee made us happee wen wee wuz bloo

She wuz sew pritty, da pritty Sunrise
An yoo cood say dat shee was vane
But she was frenly and allus hepful
An coodn't help it dat she wuzn plane.

She wuz r Sunrise, r onwee Sunrise,
Shee made us happee wen wee wuz bloo

We lubbed your twibyoot! We didn't meet her, but she must have been a
lubbly
lady-cat...

--
Purrs,

Cybčle & Oriane

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/13/2011 7:32:00 PM

Old October 14th 11, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

Hi, diss is Missy an I wanna rite a tribyoot to Sunrise, mine dopted
sisfer.

She wuz r Sunrise, r onwee Sunrise,
Shee made us happee wen wee wuz bloo

She love mine bruther, da gallant Winnie
Dey ar togethur, an dat is troo.
Dey wiff mine Meowmie an all da kittees
In da lan dat's allus gnoo.

She wuz r Sunrise, r onwee Sunrise,
Shee made us happee wen wee wuz bloo

She wuz sew pritty, da pritty Sunrise
An yoo cood say dat shee was vane
But she was frenly and allus hepful
An coodn't help it dat she wuzn plane.

She wuz r Sunrise, r onwee Sunrise,
Shee made us happee wen wee wuz bloo

she waz a bootiful girlkittie and dis tribyoot made me forget to eet
fudz it was so mofink.
beauty
Old October 14th 11, 02:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 13, 8:35*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
mh approaches just then ant smilin takes misseey's paw, we hasta siney inna
guezt bk now... err efin ifin itz inna wrung fread,

MH house of asher grass he hands the pen to misseey

Ob korse we gonna sine. Sunrise allus lovd da Ball an had fun, effen
wile feeling for da losses.

--
Missy
Old October 14th 11, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

wrote:

Hi, diss is Missy an I wanna rite a tribyoot to Sunrise, mine dopted
sisfer.

She wuz r Sunrise, r onwee Sunrise,
Shee made us happee wen wee wuz bloo

She love mine bruther, da gallant Winnie
Dey ar togethur, an dat is troo.
Dey wiff mine Meowmie an all da kittees
In da lan dat's allus gnoo.

She wuz r Sunrise, r onwee Sunrise,
Shee made us happee wen wee wuz bloo

She wuz sew pritty, da pritty Sunrise
An yoo cood say dat shee was vane
But she was frenly and allus hepful
An coodn't help it dat she wuzn plane.

She wuz r Sunrise, r onwee Sunrise,
Shee made us happee wen wee wuz bloo

she waz a bootiful girlkittie and dis tribyoot made me forget to eet
fudz it was so mofink.
beauty

Hi praze, indeed.

Rebecca

Old October 14th 11, 05:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Dat wuz a sweet triboot.
Meowmee gnu better den tu sing owt lowd, but sang in hur hed an humt owt
lowd.
P2nya

Old October 14th 11, 06:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

dearest put your name of house in, he hold herown paw as he knows dat da
uzulee beree tgk he is so fond of must be beree sad at this time, MH

Old October 16th 11, 05:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

wrote:
Hi, diss is Missy an I wanna rite a tribyoot to Sunrise, mine dopted
sisfer.

She wuz r Sunrise, r onwee Sunrise,
Shee made us happee wen wee wuz bloo

She love mine bruther, da gallant Winnie
Dey ar togethur, an dat is troo.
Dey wiff mine Meowmie an all da kittees
In da lan dat's allus gnoo.

She wuz r Sunrise, r onwee Sunrise,
Shee made us happee wen wee wuz bloo

She wuz sew pritty, da pritty Sunrise
An yoo cood say dat shee was vane
But she was frenly and allus hepful
An coodn't help it dat she wuzn plane.

She wuz r Sunrise, r onwee Sunrise,
Shee made us happee wen wee wuz bloo

--
Missy, at dawn, Sunrise, on da morning off da Jellicle Ball

Missy, dat waz sutch a nys tribyewt tu Sunrise. Ize shur sheez at da
Bridj listining a smiling.

Willow
Old October 16th 11, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Oct 13, 4:05*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
Hi, diss is Missy an I wanna rite a tribyoot to Sunrise, mine dopted
sisfer.

She wuz r Sunrise, r onwee Sunrise,
Shee made us happee wen wee wuz bloo

She love mine bruther, da gallant Winnie
Dey ar togethur, an dat is troo.
Dey wiff mine Meowmie an all da kittees
In da lan dat's allus gnoo.

She wuz r Sunrise, r onwee Sunrise,
Shee made us happee wen wee wuz bloo

She wuz sew pritty, da pritty Sunrise
An yoo cood say dat shee was vane
But she was frenly and allus hepful
An coodn't help it dat she wuzn plane.

She wuz r Sunrise, r onwee Sunrise,
Shee made us happee wen wee wuz bloo

--
Missy, at dawn, Sunrise, on da morning off da Jellicle Ball

Twee Gordon Kittiez are singing along wiff Missy n finking what a
wuffurlee twibyute.

Sunrise, Hous of Coan 1995-7/1/2011 Will in New Haven Cat community 22 July 4th 11 06:57 AM
Sunrise, Hous of Coan 1995-7/1/2011 Debby Hanoka[_2_] Cat community 0 July 2nd 11 08:08 PM
ping sunrise!!! Stormmee Cat community 2 July 10th 10 04:51 AM
Ping: Sunrise da Pritty One Granby Cat community 16 October 31st 09 10:30 PM
Iyis Feeling a widdl Gudder, Sunrise Will in New Haven Cat community 17 October 26th 09 06:41 PM