Tribyoot to Mme. Anaïs

Old October 13th 11, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Default Tribyoot to Mme. Anaïs

[A somber Rebecca steps to the microphone]

Dis yeer myown deer fren Mme Anaïs went to da Brij. It happinned furry
suddinly, an leeved ussez an herown hoomin in a state uv shok. Fluffykitz
had juss welkummed herownself az a noo purrtner, an we wuz lukkin furward to
werkin wif her fur sum time to kum. It wuz hard to beleev, an still iz hard
to beleev, dat she wuz gone. Anaïs wuz a piller uv da komoonitee; she is an
will kontinyoo to be grately missed. I will purrsonalee miss her furry much.

But Bast werkz in misterius wayz, an so we go on. Not only heer in da
komoonitee, but in da hoomin whirled. Befur long, Anaïs sended Unka Serge to
find new kitteez to luv, an da Two Sisters now liv wif hisownself. Altho he
will nevver furgit hiz beluvvid Anaïs, da Two Sisters hewp him to go on. Dey
hewp ussez go on, too.

Rebecca

Old October 14th 11, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowflake

Rebecca,

Dat iz a bootiful trybute to Mme. A. Itz hard wen a kittie goez to da
brij so suddenly.

Snowflake

Old October 15th 11, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 13:12:19 -0700, Rebecca wrote:

[A somber Rebecca steps to the microphone]

Dis yeer myown deer fren Mme Anaïs went to da Brij. It happinned furry
suddinly, an leeved ussez an herown hoomin in a state uv shok. Fluffykitz
had juss welkummed herownself az a noo purrtner, an we wuz lukkin furward to
werkin wif her fur sum time to kum. It wuz hard to beleev, an still iz hard
to beleev, dat she wuz gone. Anaïs wuz a piller uv da komoonitee; she is an
will kontinyoo to be grately missed. I will purrsonalee miss her furry much.

But Bast werkz in misterius wayz, an so we go on. Not only heer in da
komoonitee, but in da hoomin whirled. Befur long, Anaïs sended Unka Serge to
find new kitteez to luv, an da Two Sisters now liv wif hisownself. Altho he
will nevver furgit hiz beluvvid Anaïs, da Two Sisters hewp him to go on. Dey
hewp ussez go on, too.

Rebecca

Fangu, Rebecca. Dat was a luffly tribyoot, and owr human said dat it made
him smile!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/14/2011 7:40:53 PM
Old October 15th 11, 07:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

[A somber Rebecca steps to the microphone]

Dis yeer myown deer fren Mme Anaïs went to da Brij. It happinned furry
suddinly, an leeved ussez an herown hoomin in a state uv shok. Fluffykitz
had juss welkummed herownself az a noo purrtner, an we wuz lukkin furward to
werkin wif her fur sum time to kum. It wuz hard to beleev, an still iz hard
to beleev, dat she wuz gone. Anaïs wuz a piller uv da komoonitee; she is an
will kontinyoo to be grately missed. I will purrsonalee miss her furry much.

But Bast werkz in misterius wayz, an so we go on. Not only heer in da
komoonitee, but in da hoomin whirled. Befur long, Anaïs sended Unka Serge to
find new kitteez to luv, an da Two Sisters now liv wif hisownself. Altho he
will nevver furgit hiz beluvvid Anaïs, da Two Sisters hewp him to go on. Dey
hewp ussez go on, too.

Rebecca

Dat wuz uh wunerful Tribyoot for Mme. Anaïs, Rebecca ,
ai cudnt hab sed et bedr.

Mosey fur hiz House

Old October 15th 11, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Oct 13, 9:12*pm, "Rebecca" wrote:
[A somber Rebecca steps to the microphone]

Dis yeer myown deer fren Mme Ana s went to da Brij. It happinned furry
suddinly, an leeved ussez an herown hoomin in a state uv shok. Fluffykitz
had juss welkummed herownself az a noo purrtner, an we wuz lukkin furward to
werkin wif her fur sum time to kum. It wuz hard to beleev, an still iz hard
to beleev, dat she wuz gone. Ana s wuz a piller uv da komoonitee; she is an
will kontinyoo to be grately missed. I will purrsonalee miss her furry much.

But Bast werkz in misterius wayz, an so we go on. Not only heer in da
komoonitee, but in da hoomin whirled. Befur long, Ana s sended Unka Serge to
find new kitteez to luv, an da Two Sisters now liv wif hisownself. Altho he
will nevver furgit hiz beluvvid Ana s, da Two Sisters hewp him to go on. Dey
hewp ussez go on, too.

Rebecca

Yeth, Bast is wonnerfil, n so wus Mme Anais. Unka Serge has twu
byootiful sisfur kittiez naow tu carry on hur twadishuns. Bast is gud.

Harry Gordon
Old October 16th 11, 05:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 13, 4:12*pm, "Rebecca" wrote:
[A somber Rebecca steps to the microphone]

Dis yeer myown deer fren Mme Ana s went to da Brij. It happinned furry
suddinly, an leeved ussez an herown hoomin in a state uv shok. Fluffykitz
had juss welkummed herownself az a noo purrtner, an we wuz lukkin furward to
werkin wif her fur sum time to kum. It wuz hard to beleev, an still iz hard
to beleev, dat she wuz gone. Ana s wuz a piller uv da komoonitee; she is an
will kontinyoo to be grately missed. I will purrsonalee miss her furry much.

But Bast werkz in misterius wayz, an so we go on. Not only heer in da
komoonitee, but in da hoomin whirled. Befur long, Ana s sended Unka Serge to
find new kitteez to luv, an da Two Sisters now liv wif hisownself. Altho he
will nevver furgit hiz beluvvid Ana s, da Two Sisters hewp him to go on. Dey
hewp ussez go on, too.

Rebecca

Dat waz a luvlee tribyewt Rebecca.

DaRennieKidz

Mme. Anaïs Adam[_3_] Cat community 5 January 24th 10 12:05 AM
Mme. Anaïs John Ross Mc Master Cat community 2 June 2nd 09 04:04 AM
Yoo Hoo Mme. Anaïs Tabiitha =^. .^= Cat community 8 September 18th 08 11:40 PM
Mme. Anaïs? Rebecca Cat community 1 July 2nd 07 03:18 AM
Oh, Mme Anais... Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 0 September 1st 06 11:02 PM