my dear little ones are missed so much

Old October 15th 11, 10:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Default my dear little ones are missed so much

Yoo had much sadniss dis yeer, Anti Connie. I hopez yoo takez kumfurt in da
fack dat yoo purrvided a gud home fur Cookie, Sweetpea, and Tigger.

Rebecca

"conniepo" wrote in message
It is with great sadness that I watch the Jellicle Ball from afar. I
do not have any more kitties. As many of you know, I lost my dear
Cookie in April. Then, just 7 weeks later I lost Sweetpea. Still
reeling from all the sad thoughts, 6 weeks later I lost my last kitty
Tigger. I want to thank you for including their names on this year's
list. Reading all the dedications, really helps to ease the pain.

I am enjoying the posts re the Ball and the adventures of all
attending kitties. I wish you all a long, happy, content life with
your families.

Connie (former meowmie of Cookie, Sweetpea, and Tigger)

Old October 16th 11, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

Thank you all for your thoughtful words. My husband and I are touched.
We loved our little ones so much and spent loads of $$$ trying to help
them. They each suffered from different infirmities and I administered
many doses of medications, shots, etc. The whole ordeal drained me.
Now we are in the process of distributing kitty items to those in
need. We brought a carton of cat accessories (dishes, blankets, toys,
canned foo) to a local animal shelter. We still have many things that
we can't bear to part with. I know time will heal us.

The Jellicle Ball is a wonderful event! I look forward to once again
participating in the Sekrit Santa this year as a backup in case
someone cannot fulfill his/her responsibilities.

The holidays will be tough since so many memories are connected with
them. Hopefully, the long winter ahead will give us time to heal ....
and who knows what the Spring will bring!

Connie

Old October 16th 11, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

diz iza gud attitude, sharein da thingz ursef iz sharin will hep anofur
kittee, anna notted stayin klozed off to a new furnd gifz hope to homlezz
kitteez efuriwhere, OEJ

Old October 17th 11, 04:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 14, 2:40*pm, conniepo wrote:
It is with great sadness that I watch the Jellicle Ball from afar. I
do not have any more kitties. As many of you know, I lost my dear
Cookie in April. Then, just 7 weeks later I lost Sweetpea. Still
reeling from all the sad thoughts, 6 weeks later I lost my last kitty
Tigger. I want to thank you for including their names on this year's
list. Reading all the dedications, really helps to ease the pain.

I am enjoying the posts re the Ball and the adventures of all
attending kitties. I wish you all a long, happy, content life with
your families.

Connie (former meowmie of Cookie, Sweetpea, and Tigger)

Anti Connie, weez so sorree fur yur lossis dis yeer, but owr meowmie
sez dat wen yu looz a beluved kitty, wen da tyme iz rite, dey will
send yu anoffur kitty hoo needz yu. Effury kitty meowmie haz lost
offur da yeerz haz sent hur a kitty in need. Sum uv dem hav effen
sent hur tu.

DaRennieKidz

For a dear, dear friend. [email protected] Cat anecdotes 7 August 21st 07 09:39 PM
To a dear, dear friend! [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 1 August 17th 07 04:33 AM
For those I missed Joy Cat anecdotes 2 July 25th 06 03:15 AM
For Everyone I missed Matthew aka NMR Cat anecdotes 0 May 21st 06 04:54 AM
Okay, I must have missed something.... Mischief Cat anecdotes 0 June 24th 05 04:43 AM