Purrs for Katie's (House of Havlicek) trip across the Bridge

Old October 19th 11, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

Default Purrs for Katie's (House of Havlicek) trip across the Bridge

On Oct 18, 12:15*am, Chris H wrote:
It is with great reluctance and sorrow that I've made the appointment
for Katie's final vet visit. *Her fight with the tumor has finally
gotten to the point where she won't/can't eat. *She hasn't stopped
drinking, using the litter box, telling me when to go to bed, but she's
spending more time hiding in her box, and has started having sneezing
fits that I'm sure are related to the tumor irritation, and cause more
irritation in the process.

I thought after 8-9 months I'd come to grips with what was coming. *Now
that I've made the appointment, it's achieved a finality that I can't
seem to deal with, but really have no choice.

So, if you could, at about 8PM EST, perhaps I could trouble you for some
purrs for her transition to the next life.

Thanks-

Chris

Twee Scottish Kittiez set up a purrcircul to hewp Katie on hur jurney
to the Bridje ware der is no pain and kittiez are awl mended.

And fur hur hoomins sore hart tu mend.

Old October 19th 11, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 19:15:07 -0400, Chris H wrote:

It is with great reluctance and sorrow that I've made the appointment
for Katie's final vet visit. Her fight with the tumor has finally
gotten to the point where she won't/can't eat. She hasn't stopped
drinking, using the litter box, telling me when to go to bed, but she's
spending more time hiding in her box, and has started having sneezing
fits that I'm sure are related to the tumor irritation, and cause more
irritation in the process.

I thought after 8-9 months I'd come to grips with what was coming. Now
that I've made the appointment, it's achieved a finality that I can't
seem to deal with, but really have no choice.

So, if you could, at about 8PM EST, perhaps I could trouble you for some
purrs for her transition to the next life.

Thanks-

Chris

I'm so very sorry to hear this.

There simply isn't ay way to prepare yourself for the loss of a beloved
cat, no matter how much time you have

Purrs are on the way for Katie's trip to the Bridge, and for your grief.