Da Meksiccan gurlz

Old January 21st 09, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Vincent T. II

Default Da Meksiccan gurlz

On Jan 17, 9:31*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
"Vincent T. II" ...

Alica anna Chiquita izzent so skared az dey wuz. *Still skared, but
not so much.

Vincent T. Pusscat II

Wull, iam gwad dey izznt az skared, but yoo will hulp dem but let dem gnow,
gentle, hoo iz da boss n dat is yoo. *We nebber had inny d*gs.
Met one onse n he wuz nise but he skared usses.
Yoo gonna come offer n play wif mine bitties dat we udopted?
Mine wink Tabifa went missing anna I am raising dem by myownself, wif help
frum
Maggy May n da rezt uff da kommunity hoo r mine frendz.
Mosey
Mosey

Cud Ize bring Dennis II? he luvz babeecatz, just like Dennis I, (RB)
da furst mayorkitty uv Haven Howse.

Vincent T. Pussycat II
Old January 22nd 09, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"Vincent T. II"
On Jan 17, 9:31 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" "Vincent T. II" ...

Alica anna Chiquita izzent so skared az dey wuz. Still skared, but
not so much.

Vincent T. Pusscat II

Wull, iam gwad dey izznt az skared, but yoo will hulp dem but let dem
gnow,
gentle, hoo iz da boss n dat is yoo. We nebber had inny d*gs.
Met one onse n he wuz nise but he skared usses.
Yoo gonna come offer n play wif mine bitties dat we udopted?
Mine wink Tabifa went missing anna I am raising dem by myownself, wif help
frum
Maggy May n da rezt uff da kommunity hoo r mine frendz.
Mosey

Cud Ize bring Dennis II? he luvz babeecatz, just like Dennis I, (RB)
da furst mayorkitty uv Haven Howse.

Shure yoo kan bring Dennis II..nor wurriez..da moor da merrier.
Yoo kan tell usses storiez tew..iffen yoo wanna.
Um wuz Haven House? I nebber hurd uff et.
Iz et nise dere?
Mosey

Vincent T. Pussycat II

Old January 22nd 09, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"Vincent T. II" ...
On Jan 17, 9:31 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
"Vincent T. II" ...

Alica anna Chiquita izzent so skared az dey wuz. Still skared, but
not so much.

Vincent T. Pusscat II

Wull, iam gwad dey izznt az skared, but yoo will hulp dem but let dem
gnow,
gentle, hoo iz da boss n dat is yoo. We nebber had inny d*gs.
Met one onse n he wuz nise but he skared usses.
Yoo gonna come offer n play wif mine bitties dat we udopted?
Mine wink Tabifa went missing anna I am raising dem by myownself, wif
help
frum
Maggy May n da rezt uff da kommunity hoo r mine frendz.
Mosey

Weez gottid 2 udder dawgz. Lorelei von Bern IV, (jermin shepperd)
anna Baxter. (axter izza Lab/Shepperd crossbreed) Dey iz nice, anna
dey luvz usses.

Vincent T. II

Awww, dat's nise tew heer
I wike dere naymez
Mosey
--hoo nebber had a doggie-
Chiquita iz in heet, anna hurz got da green apple 2-stef along wif

it.

Oh geez, wen iz hurself gonna hab hur sprark plugs removed? Mine cat
neeces wur bof in heet wen dey haddit done. Sqweex had 3 bitties under da
bed n onlee one dint go tew da Bridge n Pipps is hur dotter n Pookie is da
Paw . Itz confoozling. Now efferbuddy is 'fixed whut int broken'.

Alicia haz bin tu TED, anna had herown spark plugz reemooved, so
she duzzent hav dat problem. Weez gonna hav 3 weaks uv canine PMS, or
whut?

Vincent T. II

I dunt gnow wat tew tell yoo Vincent II, I dunt gnow mutch bout dogz,
but yoo can alwayz come offer heer to our hoam
fur a nise cup uff nip tea or sum nip wine weneffer yoo needs
tew gits outta dere.
Yoo gots a tele-porter? I hab a xtra one iffen yoo needs tew borrow one.
Yup, iz inshured.
*Mosey hands sum eerplugz tew Vincent T. II ...hope dat hulpz meen tyme'
Hang in dere pal.
Mosey-

Fangu, Mosey.... Ize OK. Chiquita iz inna howse, anna Ize inna Haven
Howse Cattery, So Ize not gettin disterbed. Kid sez Chiquita don't
yowl like ower ladieez duz wen dey gottid feline PMS. Sheze furry
qwiet.

Chiquota lookz like Mindy, wun uv da howse mowserz. Deyz bof da saym
sighs, anna dey bof gottid long strawberi blonde fur. 'Cept Mindy'z a
kitty, anna Chiquita'z a dawg. Itz weerd.

Vincent T. Pussycat II

Mrrrrrrt? Mindy'z a kitty n Chiquita'z a dawg?
Hmmmmm, now iam confoozled.
Oh well, shure c'mon over n bring Dennis II [grinz]
Mosey

Old January 23rd 09, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I betz at dere iz more kitteez at hiz howze dan efin mine, Tiger
"Granby" wrote in message
Oh mine gudnez, dat iz lotza Doggies. Glad dem likez urselfzs. Willow
being glad there is only Sadie a Dog