Purrs

Old August 20th 03, 01:50 AM
Stacey

Default Purrs

Hi all.. I've organized a purr party here at the house, along with an
occasional stub-wag and some nasty drooling. We're thinking of Natasha,
Polly, Andy, Sheba, Tanada's hubby's employment, Hazel's employment (and Mr.
Bob said he's sending an extra purr her way for a Brad Pitt lookalike
boyfriend), Merlin's Castle (P.S. If I ever come visit NC, can I like,
bartend for a night? I've ALWAYS wanted to try that. I'll work for tips
only!!), bewtifulfreak's mother in law, Victor's boss's cats, the
candlelight vigil, John Blitz as Bruiser gets bruisier by the day,
bewtifulfreak's kitten fever (what the hell, get both of 'em), and umm..
everything else!!!

Smooches

--
Stacey

Hugs, Not Bugs!
||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||||
http://home.rochester.rr.com/stave508
||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||||
If I want to hear the pitter patter of little feet, I'll put shoes on the
cats!

Old August 20th 03, 03:43 AM
Tanada

Stacey wrote:

We're thinking of Natasha,
Polly, Andy, Sheba, Tanada's hubby's employment, Hazel's employment (and Mr.
Bob said he's sending an extra purr her way for a Brad Pitt lookalike
boyfriend), Merlin's Castle (P.S. If I ever come visit NC, can I like,
bartend for a night? I've ALWAYS wanted to try that. I'll work for tips
only!!),

--
Stacey

I wish I could let you bartend for a night, but I think you have to have
a North Carolina food servers (health) card. If you can get one,
somehow, sure, I'll let you help me out behind the counter. Bring a bar
towel, a lot of your job would be wiping tables and getting your *ss
pinched.

Pam S.
Old August 20th 03, 10:23 AM
polonca12000

Purrs, best wishes and hugs for everyone, take as much as you need,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Stacey" wrote in message
. ..
Hi all.. I've organized a purr party here at the house, along with an
occasional stub-wag and some nasty drooling. snip

Old August 20th 03, 03:53 PM
bewtifulfreak

Stacey wrote:
Hi all.. I've organized a purr party here at the house, along with an
occasional stub-wag and some nasty drooling. We're thinking of
Natasha, Polly, Andy, Sheba, Tanada's hubby's employment, Hazel's
employment (and Mr. Bob said he's sending an extra purr her way for a
Brad Pitt lookalike boyfriend), Merlin's Castle (P.S. If I ever come
visit NC, can I like, bartend for a night? I've ALWAYS wanted to try
that. I'll work for tips only!!), bewtifulfreak's mother in law,
Victor's boss's cats, the candlelight vigil, John Blitz as Bruiser
gets bruisier by the day, bewtifulfreak's kitten fever (what the
hell, get both of 'em)

LOL....thanks, Stace!

and umm.. everything else!!!

Sounds wonderful, we're in.....

PUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! And headbutts all around....

If I want to hear the pitter patter of little feet, I'll put shoes on
the cats!

I love your sig, Stacey, I am *so* there (just wish my husband didn't have
such strong daddy urges!).... :\

Hugs and Mega-Purrs,
Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Old August 20th 03, 09:28 PM
Shirley

"Stacey" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Polly sends her thanks and says she's feeling a little better today
even though she had another visit with TED, got stuck with 2 needles
and her meowmie squirted nasty medicine down her throat.
--
Shirley
see my cats at

Old August 20th 03, 09:30 PM
bewtifulfreak

Shirley wrote:

Polly sends her thanks and says she's feeling a little better today
even though she had another visit with TED, got stuck with 2 needles
and her meowmie squirted nasty medicine down her throat.

Aw, poor Polly! But I'm glad after all that she's feeling a little better,
hope she keeps feeling better and better. Keep us posted!

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Old August 21st 03, 03:30 AM
Brenda Watkins

"CATherine" wrote in message
On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 00:50:57 GMT, "Stacey"
wrote:

Hi all.. I've organized a purr party here at the house, along with an
occasional stub-wag and some nasty drooling. We're thinking of Natasha,
Polly, Andy, Sheba, Tanada's hubby's employment, Hazel's employment (and

Mr.
Bob said he's sending an extra purr her way for a Brad Pitt lookalike
boyfriend), Merlin's Castle (P.S. If I ever come visit NC, can I like,
bartend for a night? I've ALWAYS wanted to try that. I'll work for tips
only!!), bewtifulfreak's mother in law, Victor's boss's cats, the
candlelight vigil, John Blitz as Bruiser gets bruisier by the day,
bewtifulfreak's kitten fever (what the hell, get both of 'em), and umm..
everything else!!!

Smooches

I can "hear" the purring now! It is vibrating the walls and making me
feel like joining in with "om mani padmi hum" (is that right?) Sheba
purrs really loud if I pet her but she rolls over and exposes her pink
bits!! Shameless hussy! She will just have to purr behind a curtain in
public. G The boys don't purr as loud but they put their feline
mysticism into it to make power purrs.

CATherine, wanting everyone to get well and get jobs and be happy.

I know that mantra - Emily purrs it quite expertly!
Brenda

Old August 22nd 03, 01:23 AM
Jeanne Hedge

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 15:54:54 +0100, "bewtifulfreak"
wrote:

Jeanne Hedge wrote:

Natasha thanks you for remembering her in the purr party (she joins in
for others too). She said to tell everyone that she doesn't
understand why TED thinks she's sick when she's feeling much better,
and has some really yummy new kind of food to eat too!

Oh, I'm so glad to hear she's doing better now, she was really rough there
for awhile! And a yummy new food, too, can't be bad....

Hi Ann,

Natasha seems to be feeling fine. If she's still feeling bad, she's
certainly hiding it well!

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

http://www.jhedge.com

CompuServe Anime/Manga Forum via Your Browser
- IT'S FREE! -
*** http://go.compuserve.com/anime ***