Something's wrong with my Meowmie

Old March 25th 05, 02:38 AM
Mischief

Default Something's wrong with my Meowmie

I need some feline opinions.....

Mama Kristi came home today and she was shaking. She mumbled something
about being cold, but I didn't think it was cold at all

She got into bed and has been there all day. Once I came in and she
had this thing in her mouth. I recognized it as the thing that TED
sticks into your butt. Why on earth did she have it in her mouth?

She's been mumbling things like, "achey" and "cold" and something
called "flew"

She's been in bed all day and sometimes won't even pay attention to ME.
What's wrong? I've never seen her like this.

Let me know,

Mischief

Old March 25th 05, 03:01 AM
Christina Websell

"Mischief" wrote in message
oups.com...
I need some feline opinions.....

Mama Kristi came home today and she was shaking. She mumbled something
about being cold, but I didn't think it was cold at all

She got into bed and has been there all day. Once I came in and she
had this thing in her mouth. I recognized it as the thing that TED
sticks into your butt. Why on earth did she have it in her mouth?

She's been mumbling things like, "achey" and "cold" and something
called "flew"

She's been in bed all day and sometimes won't even pay attention to ME.
What's wrong? I've never seen her like this.

Let me know,

Mischief

If she still like dis in der morning you need to get someone to ring her
TED.

Kitty FC

Old March 25th 05, 04:17 AM
Yowie

"Mischief" wrote in message
oups.com...
I need some feline opinions.....

Mama Kristi came home today and she was shaking. She mumbled something
about being cold, but I didn't think it was cold at all

She got into bed and has been there all day. Once I came in and she
had this thing in her mouth. I recognized it as the thing that TED
sticks into your butt. Why on earth did she have it in her mouth?

She's been mumbling things like, "achey" and "cold" and something
called "flew"

She's been in bed all day and sometimes won't even pay attention to ME.
What's wrong? I've never seen her like this.

If you were a d*g, you'd have to go and barf some grass on your Meowmie to
make her feel better, but thankfully you aren't a d*g, you are a Superior
Species. You need to put your own needs aside for a little while (if you
don't, your own needs may not be attended to for a *longer* while) and go
and snuggle up to her as close as is comfortable for her and purr as hard as
you can. The occasional cheek lick is also permissible, but don't go
overboard.

You also need to get other kitties to purr for your meowmie (we are already)
and, as KittyFC said, you might get another Hoomin to call her TED if she
still seems the same way (or worse) tomorrow. No-one likes going to TED, but
they do make you feel better in the end.

Hope that helps,

Shmogg

Old March 25th 05, 04:36 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Mischief" had some very interesting things to
say about Something's wrong with my Meowmie:

I need some feline opinions.....
Mama Kristi came home today and she was shaking. She mumbled something
about being cold, but I didn't think it was cold at all
She got into bed and has been there all day. Once I came in and she
had this thing in her mouth. I recognized it as the thing that TED
sticks into your butt. Why on earth did she have it in her mouth?
She's been mumbling things like, "achey" and "cold" and something
called "flew"
She's been in bed all day and sometimes won't even pay attention to ME.
What's wrong? I've never seen her like this.

She's sick, and needs a nurse cat. My Mom isn't feeling good either.

Felix, thinking for something that big, humans sure get sick easily

Old March 25th 05, 09:11 AM
jmcquown

Mischief wrote:
I need some feline opinions.....

Mama Kristi came home today and she was shaking. She mumbled
something about being cold, but I didn't think it was cold at all

She got into bed and has been there all day. Once I came in and she
had this thing in her mouth. I recognized it as the thing that TED
sticks into your butt. Why on earth did she have it in her mouth?

She's been mumbling things like, "achey" and "cold" and something
called "flew"

She's been in bed all day and sometimes won't even pay attention to
ME. What's wrong? I've never seen her like this.

Let me know,

Mischief

Oh dear, you need to do something. Cuddle with her; she's what they call
"cold" onna human scale. You will be nice an' warm and make her feel better
if you stay close by and make her feel warm and snuggly.

Persia

Old March 25th 05, 02:44 PM
CatNipped

"Mischief" wrote in message
oups.com...
I need some feline opinions.....

Mama Kristi came home today and she was shaking. She mumbled something
about being cold, but I didn't think it was cold at all

She got into bed and has been there all day. Once I came in and she
had this thing in her mouth. I recognized it as the thing that TED
sticks into your butt. Why on earth did she have it in her mouth?

She's been mumbling things like, "achey" and "cold" and something
called "flew"

She's been in bed all day and sometimes won't even pay attention to ME.
What's wrong? I've never seen her like this.

Let me know,

Mischief

Oh, poor meowmie! You need to purr extra loud and long, Mischief, so your
meowmie will feel better quickly!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 25th 05, 03:55 PM
Christine Burel

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Mischief" wrote in message
oups.com...
I need some feline opinions.....

Mama Kristi came home today and she was shaking. She mumbled something
about being cold, but I didn't think it was cold at all

She got into bed and has been there all day. Once I came in and she
had this thing in her mouth. I recognized it as the thing that TED
sticks into your butt. Why on earth did she have it in her mouth?

She's been mumbling things like, "achey" and "cold" and something
called "flew"

She's been in bed all day and sometimes won't even pay attention to ME.
What's wrong? I've never seen her like this.

Let me know,

Mischief

If she still like dis in der morning you need to get someone to ring her
TED.

Kitty FC

Omar: Have your meowmie curl up and nap in the vegetable bin -- it works
for me!
Oreo: You need to sit on her and wash her till she's feeling better!
Midnight: Stand back -- I'm applying DPT -- Direct Purr Therapy!
Robin: Maybe if she gets up and feeds you, she'll feel better. If not,
climb all over her!
Tucker: Don't let her lie down and rest too long -- if she exercises while
playing with you, you'll feel better!

Purrs and get better wishes from Christine and co.

Old March 25th 05, 04:18 PM
Kreisleriana

On 24 Mar 2005 18:38:17 -0800, "Mischief"
yodeled:

I need some feline opinions.....

Mama Kristi came home today and she was shaking. She mumbled something
about being cold, but I didn't think it was cold at all

She got into bed and has been there all day. Once I came in and she
had this thing in her mouth. I recognized it as the thing that TED
sticks into your butt. Why on earth did she have it in her mouth?

She's been mumbling things like, "achey" and "cold" and something
called "flew"

She's been in bed all day and sometimes won't even pay attention to ME.
What's wrong? I've never seen her like this.

Let me know,

Mischief

Your Meowmie is sick, Mischief! She needs you to cuddle up to her and
purr. I will purr for her, too.
Love, Stinky

Theresa
Old March 25th 05, 05:02 PM
mlbriggs

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 11:18:45 -0500, Kreisleriana wrote:

[...]

Stinky Pictures: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh My
Blog: http://www.humanitas.blogspot.com

Perhaps you could arrange to feed her some Chicken Soup. MLB