An odd cat

Old April 30th 09, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
spot

Default An odd cat

Just wondering if any one else's cat does this.

My calico will only sleep behind a fan when it's running. She even
likes to sleep behind the side of the air cleaner that is drawing air
in. She won't sleep in front of it. My other two will gladly lay up on
the bed with the window fan blowing over them. She prefers to sleep in
the bathroom behind the box fan that sits on the floor. I have a small
fan that I place on the floor at night for my dog and she will even curl
up behind it and sleep.

Celeste
Old April 30th 09, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

spot wrote:

Just wondering if any one else's cat does this.

My calico will only sleep behind a fan when it's running. She even
likes to sleep behind the side of the air cleaner that is drawing air
in. She won't sleep in front of it. My other two will gladly lay up on
the bed with the window fan blowing over them. She prefers to sleep in
the bathroom behind the box fan that sits on the floor. I have a small
fan that I place on the floor at night for my dog and she will even curl
up behind it and sleep.

Maybe she's like that kitten in the video that I just posted yesterday?
The feeling of wind blowing on her makes her want to fight? Seriously,
maybe she just doesn't like that feeling. My kitty Roxy isn't crazy about
fans blowing on her, either, but Smudge loves it.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old May 2nd 09, 05:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On May 1, 5:53*am, wrote:
Maybe she's like that kitten in the video that I just posted yesterday?
The feeling of wind blowing on her makes her want to fight? Seriously,
maybe she just doesn't like that feeling. My kitty Roxy isn't crazy about
fans blowing on her, either, but Smudge loves it.

I second that. When I have the aircon running (pretty much constantly
at this time of year), Kiki is always to be found getting blasted by
the airflow, rolling around in pleasure at being cool and aerated.
Naughty walks past it as far away as possible, avoiding the airflow
totally, and poofing her tail if she gets blown on. Sometimes she
hisses at it!

So I guess mine are odd too. Although I already knew that