RECALLED CAT FOOD

Old March 26th 07, 02:36 AM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.2600,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.drugs.pot
Tester

Default RECALLED CAT FOOD

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:27:36 GMT, "BuZZard"
wrote:

http://www.menufoods.com/recall/product_cat.html

***NOT FOR PRESS RELEASE***

.....but **** them.. I love my kitty.. so here it is... the list of food
to THROW AWAY! A friend of mine raised mice for food for other
animals.. and he fed them a food on this list.. and the mice died...
please.. throw out any of these foods!

Recalled Cat Product Information
Recall Information 1-866-895-2708

Americas Choice, Preferred Pets
Authority
Best Choice
Companion
Compliments
Demoulas Market Basket
Eukanuba
Fine Feline Cat
Food Lion
Foodtown
Giant Companion

You can get a current list at www.menufoods.com.

It's interesting that the list includes both supermarket brands like
Companion sold in Royal Ahold chains like Giant near Washington, DC
and Stop and Shop in New York and New England and, on the other hand,
the "superpremium" brands like Science Diet, Iams and Nutro which need
to maintain their reputation so they can charge more.

I've heard that back before Hills/Science Diet was owned by Colgate
Palmolive, the purpose of Science Diet was to be a food for lab
animals. If you bought an ordinary pet food, its formulation would
keep changing with the price of commodities and that might screw your
experiment. On the other hand, Science Diet would always be the same.
I doubt that Science Diet would be appropriate for such a use these
days.

Old March 26th 07, 03:47 AM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.2600,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.drugs.pot
Rev Turd Fredericks

wrote:

[...]

Science diet is always the same. They put the content right there on the
label.

--
I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
-Christopher Walken SNL ð
Old March 26th 07, 02:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lesley via CatKB.com

sheelagh wrote:

If I went to a hyper store over here that sells cat food, you would be
looking at
Royal Canin
Iams
Natures choice
Pets@home
Eukanuba
Whiskers
Go Cat
Hills Science plan
Purina
James Wellbeloved
Nutrientce Holistic
Joe & Jills

I thought you were in the UK, you can only buy Royal Canin and Hill's from a
vet and I've never seen several of those brands in any shop

Our local branch of "Tesco's" for example has

Own brand
Sheba
Felix
Whiskers
Go Gat
IAMS
Purina One
Olly's (I think that's what its called)

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old March 27th 07, 04:15 AM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.2600,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.drugs.pot
Henry Schmidt

wrote:

[...]

You're a diseased c*nt and a scared little b1tch
Old March 27th 07, 04:56 AM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.2600,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.drugs.pot
Rev Turd Fredericks

Henry Schmidt wrote:
wrote:

[...]

LOL. That's a pkb if I ever heard one. How's your phone bill pussy.

Old March 27th 07, 05:15 AM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.2600,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.drugs.pot
Henry Schmidt

Rev Turd Fredericks wrote:
Henry Schmidt wrote:
wrote:

[...]

You've always been a little pus$yboi.. the fag kind. How's yer ana1
warts moron... Is the camphophenic working b1tch...

Has yer HIV turned into full blown AIDS yet, swishy?
Old March 30th 07, 08:20 PM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.2600,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.drugs.pot
Tester

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 02:47:57 GMT, Rev Turd Fredericks
wrote:

I've heard that back before Hills/Science Diet was owned by Colgate
Palmolive, the purpose of Science Diet was to be a food for lab
animals. If you bought an ordinary pet food, its formulation would
keep changing with the price of commodities and that might screw your
experiment. On the other hand, Science Diet would always be the same.
I doubt that Science Diet would be appropriate for such a use these
days.

Science diet is always the same. They put the content right there on the
label.

Well, I notice that Iams canned dog food has changed at some point. It
is listed at

http://www.star-k.com/kashrus/kk-passover-petfood.htm

as a pet food which may not be used during Passover. Curiously, an
observant Jew may feed a pet pork on Yom Kippur but may not derive any
benefit from leavened grains during Passover.

Old March 31st 07, 04:17 AM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.2600,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.drugs.pot
Rev Turd Fredericks

wrote:

[...]

I didn't realize a dog could be Jewish or observed any religion for that
matter. Do people that choose Kosher foods for their dog also have them
circumsized? Just asking :-)