Upside-downy Head

Old July 20th 11, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default Upside-downy Head

It's been a while since we've had an Upside-downy head contest. For the
newbies here - the "prize" will be seeing all those adorable cat/kitten
pictures. Here's my first entry:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/UpsideDownyHead.jpg

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old July 20th 11, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"CatNipped" wrote in message
It's been a while since we've had an Upside-downy head contest. For the
newbies here - the "prize" will be seeing all those adorable cat/kitten
pictures. Here's my first entry:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/UpsideDownyHead.jpg

--

If my Boyfie upsidedowny head pic is still on my possibleplaces page can you
please upload it as my entry?

Tweed

Old July 21st 11, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

wrote in message
It's been a while since we've had an Upside-downy head contest. For the
newbies here - the "prize" will be seeing all those adorable cat/kitten
pictures. Here's my first entry:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/UpsideDownyHead.jpg

--

If my Boyfie upsidedowny head pic is still on my possibleplaces page can you
please upload it as my entry?
Thanks, Lori. I love upsidedowny head competitions ;-)

Tweed

Here is Sir Cuteness, AKA Boyfriend! ;

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Tweed/upsidedownyBF.jpg

Old July 21st 11, 03:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

wrote in message
It's been a while since we've had an Upside-downy head contest. For the
newbies here - the "prize" will be seeing all those adorable cat/kitten
pictures. Here's my first entry:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/UpsideDownyHead.jpg

--

If my Boyfie upsidedowny head pic is still on my possibleplaces page can you
please upload it as my entry?
Thanks, Lori. I love upsidedowny head competitions ;-)

Tweed

Tina, I set up a "page" of your pictures (I'll have to add the picture
whose link I posted here). So if you ever want to show someone your
pictures just give them this link:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Tweed/

If you ever want to make any changes to the page (like posting something
about KFC's journey to the Bridge), just email me the changes you want
made and I'll fix it for you. If you want to add pictures, just email
them to me. If you want the order of the pictures to change, email me.
If you want the verbiage to change, email me. If you want to add
verbiage, email me. If you want to take something off the page, email
me. It doesn't even need to be about cats - you can post pictures to
your German friend, Nüle. Whatever...

I'm more than happy to do this for you, I'd done it for years and years
so it doesn't take up much of my time (which I seem to have an excess of
now-a-days), and it's not a lot of work to do.

Old July 22nd 11, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"CatNipped" wrote in message
wrote in message
[...]

Thanks such a lot for that offer, Lori. I will definitely take you up on
it. I need to get the batteries charged up and a new card for my
photo-making machine ;-)
I realised after KFC had gone that I had very few photos of her. There is a
pic of her I have somewhere on my computer that I promised to upload to the
web so Tak could see it. I tried, but it didn't work. It was of her
looking over the edge of the chicken bucket in case there was anything in
there she could eat - mainly for a size comparison between her and a 2
gallon bucket. She was so, so small.
I'd like to put that on there when I find it.
My possibleplaces page does definitely need updating. I'll give it some
thought.

Tweed

so I should take some more of Boyfie. Most of the pics on the page are
from his early days with me when he tried to escape from my arms and was
frightened if the back door was not open 24/7 - hence him sitting next to it
when it *was* closed. You can see even with the poor quality of the photo
the look in his eyes that says "aarrgh - the door is shut, open it NOW"
The upsidedowny head pic was from later when he was much more comfortable
and had come to regard this as "a safe house." Now he rules the roost -
well, kind of.
I allow him to do anything he wants to within reason. Except sleep in my
bedroom.