OT Spread the Stupidity!

Old July 19th 11, 11:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

Default OT Spread the Stupidity!

On Jul 18, 9:48*pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:
.. *He used to tell of a
recently arrived Siamese who managed to fall in. *(According to him, the
cat hit the surface of the pool one instant and the roof of the house
the next, with no pause for reconnoitering *between!)

When Fugazi (RB) was a kitten she liked to bat a ball around the empty
bathtub (usually the ball with a bell in it and usually at 3AM) so one
day when she was in the midst of a massive attack of the zoomies she
leapt into the bath, which I had just filled. I swear she managed to
reverse in mid air and I don't mean she turned around, one nanosecond
she was about to hit the water and the next she went backwards like
running a film backwards and landed back feet first- I never worked
out how she did it

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old July 19th 11, 11:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_5_]

wrote:
. He used to tell of a
recently arrived Siamese who managed to fall in. (According to him, the
cat hit the surface of the pool one instant and the roof of the house
the next, with no pause for reconnoitering between!)

When Fugazi (RB) was a kitten she liked to bat a ball around the empty
bathtub (usually the ball with a bell in it and usually at 3AM) so one
day when she was in the midst of a massive attack of the zoomies she
leapt into the bath, which I had just filled. I swear she managed to
reverse in mid air and I don't mean she turned around, one nanosecond
she was about to hit the water and the next she went backwards like
running a film backwards and landed back feet first- I never worked
out how she did it

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Betsy, one of my late cats, did something similar, and she wasn't a
kitten! I was lying in a bubble bath after a long hard day and she was
sitting on the edge of the tub batting bubbles when she must have
slipped. By the time I let out a startled squawk and opened by eyes, she
was gone. I don't think she spent enough time in the tub to get more
than the bottom of her paws wet.

--
Cheryl
Old July 19th 11, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

wrote:
. He used to tell of a
recently arrived Siamese who managed to fall in. (According to him, the
cat hit the surface of the pool one instant and the roof of the house
the next, with no pause for reconnoitering between!)

When Fugazi (RB) was a kitten she liked to bat a ball around the empty
bathtub (usually the ball with a bell in it and usually at 3AM) so one
day when she was in the midst of a massive attack of the zoomies she
leapt into the bath, which I had just filled. I swear she managed to
reverse in mid air and I don't mean she turned around, one nanosecond
she was about to hit the water and the next she went backwards like
running a film backwards and landed back feet first- I never worked
out how she did it

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Well, first of all cats do the impossible as part of their daily
routines. Second, their paws have anti-gravity devices and 4 sided
boosters. Come now, you've been owned long enough to know those
basics!! ;

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/