A hairy shirt

Old May 25th 05, 06:17 AM
Marina

Default A hairy shirt

A couple of weeks ago, I hung some clothes to dry on the balcony.
There's a bar to hang clothes on out there. Underneath it stands a small
table, and Mere soon discovered the clothes. We all know how much she
likes climbing on hanging clothes. Well, she managed to pull one shirt
off the hanger, and it fell onto the table. Nikki soon found the shirt
and claimed it as her own purrsonal bedding. She lay there looking like
it was her rightful throne, which, of course, it was.

Now I have one very hairy shirt that I never want to wash again.

--
Marina, Frank and Mere. In loving memory of Nikki.
Old May 25th 05, 06:48 AM
Mary

"Marina" wrote in message
A couple of weeks ago, I hung some clothes to dry on the balcony.
There's a bar to hang clothes on out there. Underneath it stands a small
table, and Mere soon discovered the clothes. We all know how much she
likes climbing on hanging clothes. Well, she managed to pull one shirt
off the hanger, and it fell onto the table. Nikki soon found the shirt
and claimed it as her own purrsonal bedding. She lay there looking like
it was her rightful throne, which, of course, it was.

Now I have one very hairy shirt that I never want to wash again.

I think I would seal it in a ziploc bag.

Old May 25th 05, 11:40 AM
Lisa Katt

(((((Marina)))))
Purrs!
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Old May 25th 05, 03:27 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 25 May 2005 08:17:59 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

A couple of weeks ago, I hung some clothes to dry on the balcony.
There's a bar to hang clothes on out there. Underneath it stands a small
table, and Mere soon discovered the clothes. We all know how much she
likes climbing on hanging clothes. Well, she managed to pull one shirt
off the hanger, and it fell onto the table. Nikki soon found the shirt
and claimed it as her own purrsonal bedding. She lay there looking like
it was her rightful throne, which, of course, it was.

Now I have one very hairy shirt that I never want to wash again.

I hear ya.

Theresa
Old May 25th 05, 04:54 PM
jmcquown

Karen wrote:
in article , Marina at
wrote on 5/25/05 12:17AM:

A couple of weeks ago, I hung some clothes to dry on the balcony.
There's a bar to hang clothes on out there. Underneath it stands a
small table, and Mere soon discovered the clothes. We all know how
much she likes climbing on hanging clothes. Well, she managed to
pull one shirt off the hanger, and it fell onto the table. Nikki
soon found the shirt and claimed it as her own purrsonal bedding.
She lay there looking like it was her rightful throne, which, of
course, it was.

Now I have one very hairy shirt that I never want to wash again.

I can so relate. I didn't want to vacuum for weeks. All I could think
of was that the more I vacuumed, the less of Grant I had. I thought I
was being silly, but I still couldn't do it. I still feel that way to
a degree. I kind of wish I had a particular piece of clothing like
that that I knew was Grant's. I wouldn't ever wash it either. Ever.

I felt that way when my little dog Sampson died. I used to sit on my patio
with him when I came home from work and also on weekends. I'd make sure it
was swept clean so he wouldn't hurt his paws on pine cones and stuff. After
he died, I didn't want to sweep the patio any more. Every time I started
to, it brought back memories of my sweet little dog sitting out there with
me, curled up in the sun or wandering around sniffing at the plants and
coming up to me for petting. It takes a long while to get over a loss like
that.

Purrs for your loss, Marina and Karen.

Jill

Old May 25th 05, 06:01 PM
Katz

Marina wrote:
A couple of weeks ago, I hung some clothes to dry on the balcony.
There's a bar to hang clothes on out there. Underneath it stands a small
table, and Mere soon discovered the clothes. We all know how much she
likes climbing on hanging clothes. Well, she managed to pull one shirt
off the hanger, and it fell onto the table. Nikki soon found the shirt
and claimed it as her own purrsonal bedding. She lay there looking like
it was her rightful throne, which, of course, it was.

Now I have one very hairy shirt that I never want to wash again.

Aww. A Nikki shirt. Will you keep it?

Katz

Old May 25th 05, 08:01 PM
Shiral

Me too. A Nikki Relic!

(((Marina)))

Melissa

Old May 25th 05, 11:02 PM
polonca12000

I wouldn't want to wash it either.
Hugs and purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old May 26th 05, 05:32 AM
Susan M

Oh Marina - I'm sorry. I'd keep the hairy shirt too.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

"Marina" wrote in message
A couple of weeks ago, I hung some clothes to dry on the balcony. There's a
bar to hang clothes on out there. Underneath it stands a small table, and
Mere soon discovered the clothes. We all know how much she likes climbing
on hanging clothes. Well, she managed to pull one shirt off the hanger, and
it fell onto the table. Nikki soon found the shirt and claimed it as her
own purrsonal bedding. She lay there looking like it was her rightful
throne, which, of course, it was.

Now I have one very hairy shirt that I never want to wash again.

--
Marina, Frank and Mere. In loving memory of Nikki.

I am so bad I got the hairy eyeball Treeline Cat anecdotes 0 March 27th 05 08:19 AM
OT Put that shirt back on Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 1 February 9th 05 08:17 PM
shirt sucking lnsanecat Cat anecdotes 39 August 19th 04 05:01 AM
A Very Hairy Cat Sue Too Cats - misc 6 July 21st 04 12:38 AM