MY place. Not YOURS!

Old August 3rd 07, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

Default MY place. Not YOURS!

So I have moved halfway across the country with Smokey and Nocturne.
DP had gone there a month earlier with Kumani and Tyche

At the hotel Nox roly-polied all over the bed while Smokey was nervous
but not as nervous as when we moved out there. Then we stayed in a
motel up in a park and Smokey was afraid of all the trees. This hotel
was in a city, much better for a Smokey poke who is afraid of nature
and a return to the wild life.

Smokey and Nox had been in a kennel for a week while I packed up the
house and got the rug cleaned. when they are in the kennel Smokey is
Nox's kennel boyfriend and she appears to enjoy his company instead
of growling, smacking him, and generally pretending to resent his
existence like she does at home.

When we arrived at the new place, Nocturne was not amused.

Tyche walked right up to Smokey and Nocturne and let out a growling
hiss. "This is MY place...not YOURS!"

Nocturne promptly enthroned herself on the bye. Tyche persisted "This
is MY bed....not YOURS!"

The end result was like Israel and Palestine.

Nocturne "this is MY ancestral beddy-bye and I am in charge here!"
Tyche "NO, this is MY house, I was here FIRST, EFF OFF!"
Nocturne "I polyed on this bed before you were even BORN!"
Tyche "But I have slept here with momdad for the past MONTH!"

Kumani went back to hiding in the closet and wouldn't come out.

It is now four days later and the war is over. Nocturne is once again
supreme warlord of the bed, Kumani is out of the closet, and Smokey is
once again scum of the earth. Tyche appears to forgive the
interlopers as long as they keep licking her.

--Fil

Old August 4th 07, 03:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-08-03 14:40:12 -0500, Enfilade said:

[...]

I hope everyone adapts and settles in fast!

Old August 4th 07, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

"Enfilade" wrote in message
oups.com...
So I have moved halfway across the country with Smokey and Nocturne.
DP had gone there a month earlier with Kumani and Tyche

At the hotel Nox roly-polied all over the bed while Smokey was nervous
but not as nervous as when we moved out there. Then we stayed in a
motel up in a park and Smokey was afraid of all the trees. This hotel
was in a city, much better for a Smokey poke who is afraid of nature
and a return to the wild life.

Aw, poor Smokey-Poke! Give him a comforting scritch from me please?

[...]

Sigh, hearing about Nocturne's depredations and conquering of her universe
reminds me so much of Bandi!

Is your new place bigger than your last?

BTW, be sure to send me your new address, the clowder just might want to
teleport over sometime! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

--Fil

Old August 4th 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Enfilade wrote:

It is now four days later and the war is over. Nocturne is once again
supreme warlord of the bed, Kumani is out of the closet, and Smokey is
once again scum of the earth. Tyche appears to forgive the
interlopers as long as they keep licking her.

Glad to hear everyone is settling down in your household. It must be
nice to have The Big Move over and done with.

Old August 4th 07, 07:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Enfilade wrote:

So I have moved halfway across the country with Smokey and Nocturne.
DP had gone there a month earlier with Kumani and Tyche

[snipperoo]

Wow, your bitties and the Dark Goddess and the nervous pokey-boy have
had quite an adventure. Sounds like quite the situation what with Middle
East politics, lesbian bitties coming out of the closet and felines who
are terrified of trees. What will they think of next?

Glad you've all made it to the new place, finally!!

Joyce
Old August 5th 07, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Enfilade wrote:
Nocturne "this is MY ancestral beddy-bye and I am in charge here!"
Tyche "NO, this is MY house, I was here FIRST, EFF OFF!"
Nocturne "I polyed on this bed before you were even BORN!"
Tyche "But I have slept here with momdad for the past MONTH!"

Kumani went back to hiding in the closet and wouldn't come out.

It is now four days later and the war is over. Nocturne is once again
supreme warlord of the bed, Kumani is out of the closet, and Smokey is
once again scum of the earth. Tyche appears to forgive the
interlopers as long as they keep licking her.

Poor bitties. Well, everything sure went back to normal quickly
after so much had happened!

Old August 5th 07, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

what with Middle
East politics, lesbian bitties coming out of the closet and felines who
are terrified of trees.

One could argue that Kumani and Tyche's kissing-sisters routine is
incest, pedophilia (they are both under 16) bestiality AND lesbianism
all rolled into one!

As for Smokey, Smokey's first Yule/Christmas was a sad affair
involving him shrieking at the tree and hiding under the tables, and
Nox wondering how he could've gotten stupider than he was in November.

The tree was PLASTIC.

--Fil

Old August 5th 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

"Enfilade" wrote in message
oups.com...
what with Middle
East politics, lesbian bitties coming out of the closet and felines who
are terrified of trees.

One could argue that Kumani and Tyche's kissing-sisters routine is
incest, pedophilia (they are both under 16) bestiality AND lesbianism
all rolled into one!

As for Smokey, Smokey's first Yule/Christmas was a sad affair
involving him shrieking at the tree and hiding under the tables, and
Nox wondering how he could've gotten stupider than he was in November.

The tree was PLASTIC.

ROTFLMAO - and tears in my eyes for poor Smokey-Poke! He started out life
badly, but look who he has for a slave now!!! I'm sure you'll make the rest
of his life stellar.

Hugs,

CatNipped

--Fil

Old August 5th 07, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Enfilade wrote:

One could argue that Kumani and Tyche's kissing-sisters routine is
incest, pedophilia (they are both under 16) bestiality AND lesbianism
all rolled into one!

Since they're *both* under 16, they are off the hook pedophilia.
(If two teenagers under 16 have sex, nobody goes to jail, although their
parents might not be very happy about it.)

Perhaps cats are in *favor* of bestiality, though.

As for Smokey, Smokey's first Yule/Christmas was a sad affair
involving him shrieking at the tree and hiding under the tables, and
Nox wondering how he could've gotten stupider than he was in November.

The tree was PLASTIC.

LOL!! Hilarious. Nox and Smokey really are like Ebenezer and Snooch.

Poor guy. A plastic tree doesn't even *smell* like a real tree! Does
he tolerate Christmas/Yule trees (real or fake) now?

Joyce
Old August 6th 07, 02:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

Poor guy. A plastic tree doesn't even *smell* like a real tree! Does
he tolerate Christmas/Yule trees (real or fake) now?

Our tree continues to be fake, and after the first year, he began to
pretend it is beneath his notice, even going so far as to meatloaf
under it, though he still is a bit wary on the day it goes up. I
daresay the smell of a real tree would wig him out.

He liked the smell of Levis, Quebec's urban sprawl far better than the
rustic forest aromas in Edmunston, New Brunswick. In NB he spent the
entire night running around, screaming, and climbing the venetian
blinds. Quebec was more about scarfing food and exploring under the
bed.

--Fil