What the?!

Old October 25th 04, 01:34 PM
Debbie Wilson

Default What the?!

A rather hilarious moment happened just now - we suddenly heard an angry
voice in the living room and a small commotion - as we were both in the
studio and no-one else in the house this was a little alarming. On
rushing in to see what was going on we found Willow looking totally
shocked and one of DH's birthday cards open on the floor. It's a Fawlty
Towers talking card and Basil was in full flow shouting about having a
nice birthday! I guess she won't be jumping onto the mantelpiece again
in a hurry!

Deb.

--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old October 25th 04, 06:35 PM
Marina

Debbie Wilson wrote:

A rather hilarious moment happened just now - we suddenly heard an angry
voice in the living room and a small commotion - as we were both in the
studio and no-one else in the house this was a little alarming. On
rushing in to see what was going on we found Willow looking totally
shocked and one of DH's birthday cards open on the floor. It's a Fawlty
Towers talking card and Basil was in full flow shouting about having a
nice birthday! I guess she won't be jumping onto the mantelpiece again
in a hurry!

LOL! Poor Willow. There she is, minding her business, testing gravity
like any cat should, and then the testee starts shouting abuse at her.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old October 26th 04, 02:20 PM
Adrian

Debbie Wilson wrote:
A rather hilarious moment happened just now - we suddenly heard an
angry voice in the living room and a small commotion - as we were
both in the studio and no-one else in the house this was a little
alarming. On rushing in to see what was going on we found Willow
looking totally shocked and one of DH's birthday cards open on the
floor. It's a Fawlty Towers talking card and Basil was in full flow
shouting about having a nice birthday! I guess she won't be jumping
onto the mantelpiece again in a hurry!

Deb.

LOL
--