Kitty Farmcat's great adventu the aftermath

Old June 8th 08, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default Kitty Farmcat's great adventu the aftermath

I saw Lee his week end and I tell you, there was no one more relieved that
she was to hear that KFC had returned home. It was bad not be ab le to get
online and follow something that was going on. She will b back soon as now
she has a puter.
"Christina Websell" wrote in message
She was quite unsettled for the first evening home, after she had her
meal, used her litterbox and sat on her footstool for a while, she went
outside. I was a bit nervous about this so I watched her through the
window. I did keep the door shut for a couple of hours, but Boyfriend was
out and I wanted him to come in.
She sat not far away for no apparent reason for quite a long time, it was
not warm outside and this is not something she would normally do in the
evening, I wondered if she was thinking about wandering off again. She
did eventually come in, though and has been back to her normal routine
since, staying in and keeping herself comfortable ;-)

I would like to thank each and every one of you who posted on the threads
about her. I felt very supported by you all, and I needed it. I was
fairly sure a cat of her age could not go missing for 24 hours without it
being the end for her and the possibility of me never knowing what
happened had me in some emotional distress which I hadn't shared with my
far too busy bringing up my kids family.

I feel exhausted. I didn't even sleep properly the night she came home, I
kept dreaming that she hadn't and kept waking up, so after two days of
working with little sleep I still feel tired now.

Kitty doesn't feel tired at all. She's fine. She will either give me a
heart attack or do my head in fairly soon..
Thanks again, you guys, for the wonderful emotional support.

Tweed
Boyfie & *KFC*